1. What is Harry Flashman's nickname?
2. What is Flashman's best position in cricket?
3. What are the two things Flashman says he learned about at school?
(a) Soccer and discipline.
(b) Cricket and survival.
(c) Rugby and the opposite sex.
(d) Manliness and acting.
4. What country has Flashman served in as a soldier?
5. What is the name of Flashman's classmate who recruits him for the cricket match?
(a) Henry Fielding.
(b) Tom Brown.
(c) James Brown.
(d) Bram Stoker.
6. What cricket team is Flashman's team playing against?
7. What is the name of the cricket ground where the match is taking place?
(c) The Oval.
(d) Trent Bridge.
8. What is the name of the bowler who terrorizes Flashman for three balls?
9. Who catches Flshman out?
10. What position does Flashman field?
(a) The outfield.
(b) The slips.
(c) The infield.
This section contains 3,261 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)