1. What is Harry Flashman's nickname?
2. What is Flashman's best position in cricket?
3. What are the two things Flashman says he learned about at school?
(a) Rugby and the opposite sex.
(b) Cricket and survival.
(c) Soccer and discipline.
(d) Manliness and acting.
4. What country has Flashman served in as a soldier?
5. What is the name of Flashman's classmate who recruits him for the cricket match?
(a) Tom Brown.
(b) James Brown.
(c) Henry Fielding.
(d) Bram Stoker.
6. What cricket team is Flashman's team playing against?
7. What is the name of the cricket ground where the match is taking place?
(a) Trent Bridge.
(b) The Oval.
8. What is the name of the bowler who terrorizes Flashman for three balls?
9. Who catches Flshman out?
10. What position does Flashman field?
(a) The outfield.
(b) The slips.
(c) The infield.
This section contains 3,261 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)