|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman say he intends to thwart?
(a) The gods.
(b) His father-in-law.
2. With what does Stuart order his men to attack?
(a) Tomahawks and spears.
(b) Tanks and machine guns.
(c) Rams and bayonets.
(d) Cannons and grenades.
3. At whom does Taylor first fire a shot?
(a) A railway guard.
(b) A salon owner.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A slave.
4. What does Brown offer to do at the meeting?
(a) Leave the country.
(b) Kill Lincoln.
(c) Resign his leadership.
(d) Lead an attack.
5. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what group does Hannah say she is a member?
2. Where is the train that the railway guard boards heading?
3. What is the name of Brown's daughter?
4. What does Flash say Brown is rather than insane?
5. For what dos the south respect Brown?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Messervy give Flash about Brown?
2. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
3. What are Kagi's last words?
4. How does Hannah Popplewell help Flash?
5. How does Flash try to delay Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry?
6. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
7. What does Flash think of Kagi?
8. Why can't Flashy sleep at the end of this section?
9. What wild stories does Flash hear about Brown?
10. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)