|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In whose hands does Brown say he, his men and the hostages are?
(b) The town's.
(d) The government's.
2. For what does Flash say he longs?
(c) A beer.
3. During what month does Meriam donate $600?
4. Who does Flash suggest Annette goes to see in the morning?
(a) A counselor.
(b) A priest.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A good friend.
5. How does Douglass describe Brown's mission?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Joe claim he wants Flash to come with him to a hotel?
2. Like what person from the bible does Brown say they must spy out the land?
3. What does Flash say is the only thing extraordinary about Brown?
4. Who does Flashman say he intends to thwart?
5. With what does Stuart order his men to attack?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why can't Flashy sleep at the end of this section?
2. What does Flash remember about Brown at the farmhouse?
3. What wild stories does Flash hear about Brown?
4. Why does Hannah let Flash go?
5. What information does Messervy give Flash about Brown?
6. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
7. How do the people react to Brown's death?
8. How does Flash try to delay Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry?
9. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
10. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)