|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the doctor leave the town to alert?
(a) The mayor.
(b) The Ku-Klux-Klan.
(c) The police.
(d) The militia.
2. What kind of transport does Flash use to escape the town?
(a) A horse.
(b) A cab.
(c) A train.
(d) A car.
3. What does Flash say his only goal is in this section?
(a) To kill Brown.
(b) To get home.
(c) To escape Joe.
(d) To find the gold.
4. As what does the farmhouse serve?
(a) A bomb shelter.
(b) A headquarters.
(c) A hide-out.
(d) A brothel.
5. Brown thinks his death will lead to what?
(b) A new world.
(c) New laws.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
2. For what dos the south respect Brown?
3. What has Flash lost in Chapter Fifteen?
4. To what English city does Flash sail?
5. Who is considered the arch agitator?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brown act when they first raid the town?
2. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
3. How do things change for the worse for Brown and his men?
4. How does Flash try to delay Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry?
5. How has Joe changed in this section?
6. How does Hannah Popplewell help Flash?
7. What does Flash think of Hannah Popplewell?
8. How does Flash react to the violence he sees at the end of the section.
9. How does Messervy reassure Flash?
10. What are Kagi's last words?
This section contains 765 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)