|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the second bridge the group captures?
(a) Shenandoah Bridge.
(b) Potomac Bridge.
(c) Bugle Bridge.
(d) Custer Bridge.
2. What does Flash claim all Americans are?
3. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) The Prince of Wales.
(d) Queen Victoria.
4. Who is considered the arch agitator?
5. What is the weather during the march on Harper's Ferry?
Short Answer Questions
1. The elderly Flashman says he is proud of what in this section?
2. At whom does Taylor first fire a shot?
3. Who does the doctor leave the town to alert?
4. How does Annette react when Flash mentions her relationship with Joe?
5. Who are the only two people who believe in victory?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash think of Kagi?
2. How does Messervy reassure Flash?
3. What does Flash remember about Brown at the farmhouse?
4. How does Brown act when they first raid the town?
5. How does Brown act at his trial?
6. How do things change for the worse for Brown and his men?
7. What information does Messervy give Flash about Brown?
8. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
9. How does Brown act when the southerners capture him?
10. What does Flash think of Hannah Popplewell?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)