|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash think Brown is incapable of planning?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A military raid.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) A gang.
2. What has Flash lost in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) His map.
(b) His bible.
(c) His identity papers.
(d) His passport.
3. About whose fate does Hannah ask?
4. How does Flash describe Annette's mood before he leaves her in the morning?
5. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Shenandoah Bridge.
(b) Golden Bridge.
(c) Custer Bridge.
(d) Potomac Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who are the only two people who believe in victory?
2. How does Flash describe his present wounds?
3. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
4. Why does Joe claim he wants Flash to come with him to a hotel?
5. Where does Brown send Joe to order breakfast?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Flash's first impressions of Brown?
2. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
3. What does Flash think of Kagi?
4. How does Flash react to the violence he sees at the end of the section.
5. How do the people react to Brown's death?
6. How has Joe changed in this section?
7. What are Kagi's last words?
8. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
9. How does Brown act at his trial?
10. Why does Flash wish Seward had become President?
This section contains 698 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)