|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Flash say Brown acted in victory?
2. With whom is Flash collecting arms at the beginning of Chapter Sixteen?
3. Who does Flash suggest Annette goes to see in the morning?
(a) A sheriff.
(b) A priest.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A counselor.
4. Who are the only two people who believe in victory?
(a) Lincoln and Dean.
(b) Harper and Joe.
(c) Brown and Kagi.
(d) Flashman and Elspeth.
5. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Shenandoah Bridge.
(b) Custer Bridge.
(c) Golden Bridge.
(d) Potomac Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of gun does Messervy give Flash?
2. Who is considered the arch agitator?
3. What does Flash say is the only thing extraordinary about Brown?
4. Brown mistakes Flashman's outburst of profanity for what?
5. During what month does Meriam donate $600?
Short Essay Questions
1. What wild stories does Flash hear about Brown?
2. What information does Messervy give Flash about Brown?
3. Why can't Flashy sleep at the end of this section?
4. Why does Flash wish Seward had become President?
5. How does Flash escape the mob in this section?
6. Why does Hannah let Flash go?
7. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
8. How does Joe persuade Brown to let Flash help him get the breakfast?
9. What are Kagi's last words?
10. How does Brown act when they first raid the town?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)