|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Flash at the beginning of Chapter Fifteen?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Harper's Ferry.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) The French Quarter.
2. What is the name of the most famous black man in America?
(a) James Brown.
(b) Martin Luther King.
(c) Frederick Douglass.
(d) Joe Johnson.
3. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
(d) New York.
4. What is the name of Brown's daughter?
5. As what does the farmhouse serve?
(a) A headquarters.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A hide-out.
(d) A bomb shelter.
Short Answer Questions
1. The elderly Flashman says he is proud of what in this section?
2. How does Flash describe his present wounds?
3. With what does Stuart order his men to attack?
4. During what month does Meriam donate $600?
5. Who does Flash say is the only real soldier in the group?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)