|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Like what person from the bible does Brown say they must spy out the land?
2. For what dos the south respect Brown?
(a) His love of life.
(b) His courage.
(c) His clear aims.
(d) His religious beliefs.
3. Who does Flash suggest Annette goes to see in the morning?
(a) A counselor.
(b) A good friend.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A priest.
4. Where is the train that the railway guard boards heading?
5. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Shenandoah Bridge.
(b) Custer Bridge.
(c) Golden Bridge.
(d) Potomac Bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
2. What does Flash think Brown is incapable of planning?
3. Like what does Flash tell Joe to stop acting?
4. What is the name of the hotel where Flash and Annette stay?
5. What does Brown say he wishes he had studied?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Flash wish Seward had become President?
2. How does Flash try to delay Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry?
3. What does Flash think of Kagi?
4. How does Brown act when they first raid the town?
5. How does Flash react to the violence he sees at the end of the section.
6. What are Kagi's last words?
7. Why does Hannah let Flash go?
8. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
9. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
10. How does Brown act when the southerners capture him?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)