|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Hannah's codename?
2. About whose fate does Hannah ask?
3. Like what does Flash say Seward has a nose?
(a) A knife.
(b) A ski jump.
(c) A battleship.
(d) A boxer.
4. With what does Stuart order his men to attack?
(a) Rams and bayonets.
(b) Cannons and grenades.
(c) Tanks and machine guns.
(d) Tomahawks and spears.
5. Who does Flash call a slow-thinking dreamer?
Short Answer Questions
1. To what English city does Flash sail?
2. What does Brown do when morale plunges?
3. As what does the farmhouse serve?
4. What kind of gun does Messervy give Flash?
5. What does Brown say he wishes he had studied?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash think of Kagi?
2. What does Flash remember about Brown at the farmhouse?
3. What does Flash think of Hannah Popplewell?
4. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
5. What does Douglass think of Brown's plan?
6. What does Flash hear Brown saying at the beginning of the section?
7. How do the people react to Brown's death?
8. What are Kagi's last words?
9. How does Flash escape the mob in this section?
10. How do things change for the worse for Brown and his men?
This section contains 694 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)