|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
(c) New York.
2. What nationality is Alan Pinkerton?
3. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Golden Bridge.
(b) Custer Bridge.
(c) Potomac Bridge.
(d) Shenandoah Bridge.
4. Whose sword does Brown carry into battle?
(a) Frederick the Great's.
(b) King Arthur's.
(c) Peter the Great's.
(d) Richard the Lionhearted's.
5. What kind of gun does Messervy give Flash?
(a) A Magnum.
(b) A Winchester rifle.
(c) A Tranter revolver.
(d) A Boston revolver.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group who finances Brown?
2. Like what does Flash tell Joe to stop acting?
3. In whose hands does Brown say he, his men and the hostages are?
4. Like what person from the bible does Brown say they must spy out the land?
5. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Douglass think of Brown's plan?
2. What does Flash think of Kagi?
3. How does Hannah Popplewell help Flash?
4. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
5. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
6. How do things change for the worse for Brown and his men?
7. Why does Flash wish Seward had become President?
8. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
9. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
10. How does Brown act at his trial?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)