|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather during the march on Harper's Ferry?
2. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
3. What is the name of the second bridge the group captures?
(a) Custer Bridge.
(b) Bugle Bridge.
(c) Shenandoah Bridge.
(d) Potomac Bridge.
4. How does Flash describe his present wounds?
(c) Life threatening.
(d) Deep paper cuts.
5. What is the name of the woman who seduces Flash in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) Hannah Popplewell.
(b) Maureen Tennebaum.
(c) Fredrica Davies.
(d) Janet Yearly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group rent from Kennedy?
2. Where does Brown send Joe to order breakfast?
3. Where is Flash at the beginning of Chapter Fifteen?
4. Who does Flashman say he intends to thwart?
5. Who does the doctor leave the town to alert?
Short Essay Questions
1. What information does Messervy give Flash about Brown?
2. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
3. What wild stories does Flash hear about Brown?
4. How does Brown act when they first raid the town?
5. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
6. What does Flash think of Hannah Popplewell?
7. Why does Hannah let Flash go?
8. How does Joe persuade Brown to let Flash help him get the breakfast?
9. What are Flash's first impressions of Brown?
10. How does Hannah Popplewell help Flash?
This section contains 675 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)