|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Custer Bridge.
(b) Potomac Bridge.
(c) Golden Bridge.
(d) Shenandoah Bridge.
2. What does the senator say Flash must do before he gets to see the British Consul?
(a) Hand over his belongings.
(b) Meet the President.
(c) Tell them British secrets.
(d) Give a radio interview.
3. How does Annette react when Flash mentions her relationship with Joe?
(a) She cries.
(b) She asks him to leave.
(c) She hits him.
(d) She runs away.
4. What is the name of Brown's daughter?
5. What does Flash say Brown is rather than insane?
(a) A depressive.
(b) A hero.
(c) An obsessive.
(d) A fanatic.
Short Answer Questions
1. Brown thinks his death will lead to what?
2. What is the weather during the march on Harper's Ferry?
3. Jerry Anderson feels guilty about what?
4. About whose fate does Hannah ask?
5. Who does Seward say he hopes to visit in England?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flash try to delay Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry?
2. What are Kagi's last words?
3. What does Flash remember about Brown at the farmhouse?
4. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
5. How does Flash react to the violence he sees at the end of the section.
6. What does Flash think of Kagi?
7. Why does Hannah let Flash go?
8. What does Flash think of Hannah Popplewell?
9. How do the people react to Brown's death?
10. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)