|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group rent from Kennedy?
(a) A salon.
(b) A bomb shelter.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A farmhouse.
2. What is the name of the second bridge the group captures?
(a) Potomac Bridge.
(b) Shenandoah Bridge.
(c) Bugle Bridge.
(d) Custer Bridge.
3. Who does Flash throw at the people trying to capture him?
4. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
5. What has Flash lost in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) His passport.
(b) His map.
(c) His identity papers.
(d) His bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe react when Brown fawns over him?
2. What is the name of the group who finances Brown?
3. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
4. What is the weather during the march on Harper's Ferry?
5. What does Brown offer to do at the meeting?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Kagi's last words?
2. How does Joe persuade Brown to let Flash help him get the breakfast?
3. How do things change for the worse for Brown and his men?
4. How do the people react to Brown's death?
5. What are Flash's first impressions of Brown?
6. How has Joe changed in this section?
7. What wild stories does Flash hear about Brown?
8. What information does Messervy give Flash about Brown?
9. Why does Hannah let Flash go?
10. What does Flash hear Brown saying at the beginning of the section?
This section contains 648 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)