|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Alan Pinkerton?
2. Who does Flash throw at the people trying to capture him?
3. What does Joe say he feigns being?
(a) A dumb field hand.
(b) A university student.
(c) A member of Kuklos.
(d) A kitchen boy.
4. In whose hands does Brown say he, his men and the hostages are?
(a) The government's.
(d) The town's.
5. What does Flash say his only goal is in this section?
(a) To escape Joe.
(b) To get home.
(c) To find the gold.
(d) To kill Brown.
Short Answer Questions
1. About whose fate does Hannah ask?
2. Who does Seward say he hopes to visit in England?
3. For what dos the south respect Brown?
4. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
5. Brown mistakes Flashman's outburst of profanity for what?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Kagi's last words?
2. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
3. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
4. What does Flash hear Brown saying at the beginning of the section?
5. How does Messervy reassure Flash?
6. How do the people react to Brown's death?
7. How has Joe changed in this section?
8. What does Flash think of Kagi?
9. How does Flash react to the violence he sees at the end of the section.
10. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
This section contains 711 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)