|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what group does Hannah say she is a member?
(a) The Ku-Klux-Klan.
(b) The Secret Six.
(c) The Famous Five.
(d) The Kuklos.
2. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
(c) New York.
3. Where is the train that the railway guard boards heading?
4. How does Flash say Brown acted in victory?
5. Brown thinks his death will lead to what?
(a) New laws.
(d) A new world.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom is Colonel Washington related?
2. Who hired Annette as an undercover agent?
3. What does Joe say is the only thing that could improve his lot?
4. What does Joe say he would be if he wasn't a slave?
5. Who does Flash say is the only real soldier in the group?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Brown act when they first raid the town?
2. Why can't Flashy sleep at the end of this section?
3. What information does Messervy give Flash about Brown?
4. What does Flash think of Kagi?
5. How do the people react to Brown's death?
6. How does Hannah Popplewell help Flash?
7. What are Flash's first impressions of Brown?
8. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
9. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
10. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
This section contains 707 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)