|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the weather during the march on Harper's Ferry?
2. How does Douglass describe Brown's mission?
3. During what month does Meriam donate $600?
4. What does Joe say he feigns being?
(a) A university student.
(b) A member of Kuklos.
(c) A dumb field hand.
(d) A kitchen boy.
5. How does Flash say Brown acted in victory?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashman say he intends to thwart?
2. What does Flash claim all Americans are?
3. For what does Flash say he longs?
4. In whose hands does Brown say he, his men and the hostages are?
5. How does Flash describe his present wounds?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
2. What wild stories does Flash hear about Brown?
3. What does Flash think of Kagi?
4. How does Joe persuade Brown to let Flash help him get the breakfast?
5. What does Flash tell Joe at the end of this section?
6. Why does Flash wish Seward had become President?
7. What does Flash think of Hannah Popplewell?
8. What are Kagi's last words?
9. How does Flash try to delay Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry?
10. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
This section contains 637 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)