|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what English city does Flash sail?
2. For what dos the south respect Brown?
(a) His clear aims.
(b) His courage.
(c) His religious beliefs.
(d) His love of life.
3. Who does the doctor leave the town to alert?
(a) The police.
(b) The Ku-Klux-Klan.
(c) The mayor.
(d) The militia.
4. Why is Flash confident Joe will not expose him?
(a) Joe is badly wounded.
(b) Joe will not rat on a white man.
(c) Joe would have to also expose himself.
(d) Joe is a coward.
5. What does Flash think Brown is incapable of planning?
(a) A demonstration.
(b) A gang.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A military raid.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the train that the railway guard boards heading?
2. Like what does Flash say Seward has a nose?
3. Who do the American government ask Flash to kill?
4. Whose sword does Brown carry into battle?
5. What is the name of the second bridge the group captures?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)