|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the group rent from Kennedy?
(a) A salon.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A bomb shelter.
(d) A farmhouse.
2. Who do the American government ask Flash to kill?
(c) Tom Arnold.
(d) Tom Brown.
3. What does Flash decide at the meeting that it is time for him to do?
(a) Steal some money.
(b) Kill Brown.
(d) Find a girl.
4. Brown thinks his death will lead to what?
(a) New laws.
(d) A new world.
5. To what English city does Flash sail?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
2. What kind of transport does Flash use to escape the town?
3. What does Flash say is the only thing extraordinary about Brown?
4. Like what person from the bible does Brown say they must spy out the land?
5. Who stops Flash from escaping?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Seward persuade Flash to assist the American government?
2. How does Flash try to delay Brown's attack on Harper's Ferry?
3. Why does Hannah let Flash go?
4. What does Flash remember about Brown at the farmhouse?
5. What wild stories does Flash hear about Brown?
6. What does Flash think of Kagi?
7. How do the people react to Brown's death?
8. What does Flash hear Brown saying at the beginning of the section?
9. What are Kagi's last words?
10. Why can't Flashy sleep at the end of this section?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)