|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Douglass describe Brown's mission?
2. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Custer Bridge.
(b) Potomac Bridge.
(c) Golden Bridge.
(d) Shenandoah Bridge.
3. Who does Flash call a slow-thinking dreamer?
4. Who does Flash suggest Annette goes to see in the morning?
(a) A good friend.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A priest.
5. Where does Flash find himself in six months?
(a) Hong Kong.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the senator say Flash must do before he gets to see the British Consul?
2. What does Flash say Brown is rather than insane?
3. Who does Flash throw at the people trying to capture him?
4. How does Flash say Brown acted in victory?
5. Who does Flashman say he intends to thwart?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash think of Hannah Popplewell?
2. How does Flash escape the mob in this section?
3. How has Joe changed in this section?
4. How does Hannah Popplewell help Flash?
5. Why does Flash wish Seward had become President?
6. How does Brown act when they first raid the town?
7. What suggestions does Flash make to Brown in this section?
8. How does Brown act when the southerners capture him?
9. Why does Brown rent out a farmhouse?
10. How do the people react to Brown's death?
This section contains 717 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)