|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the Kuklos dedicated to preserving?
2. What was John Brown's rank in the army?
3. Where does Flashy say he is still wanted for several crimes?
(c) New York.
4. What does Jemima state that it is proper for soldiers to do?
(a) Torture people.
(b) Raid villages.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Shoot guns.
5. What does Joe tell Flashy to do once Flashy is on the street?
(a) Catch a cab to where he wants.
(b) Steal a horse.
(c) Go to the nearest police station.
(d) Go to Joe's father's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flashy know Spring?
2. What does John say mouldering means?
3. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
4. What will happen to Flashman if he betrays the Kuklos?
5. What American president does Flashy say knew him too well?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Joe say he is happy staying as a slave?
2. What are Flash's view on America in this section?
3. Who is Allan Pinkerton?
4. How does Flash escape Crixus?
5. Why does Flash decide he has no choice but to play along with Crixus?
6. How does Flash identify the agents in the dining room?
7. What is Flashman's view on New York women?
8. Why does Flash think war over slavery is inevitable?
9. What is Flash's opinion of Brown?
10. What does Annette reveal to Flash about Atropos?
This section contains 772 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)