|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flash find himself in six months?
(c) Hong Kong.
2. What do the riders hold as they recruit freed slaves?
(a) Flaming crosses.
(b) Pictures of Lincoln.
(c) American flags.
(d) Pictures of Jesus.
3. To what English city does Flash sail?
4. Where does Brown send Joe to order breakfast?
(a) A school.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A salon.
5. Who does Flash throw at the people trying to capture him?
6. How does Joe react when Brown fawns over him?
7. What is Hannah's codename?
8. Who stops Flash from escaping?
9. What does Joe say he feigns being?
(a) A dumb field hand.
(b) A university student.
(c) A kitchen boy.
(d) A member of Kuklos.
10. Why is Flash confident Joe will not expose him?
(a) Joe would have to also expose himself.
(b) Joe is badly wounded.
(c) Joe will not rat on a white man.
(d) Joe is a coward.
11. Who does Flash call a slow-thinking dreamer?
12. Where is Flash at the beginning of Chapter Fifteen?
(a) Harper's Ferry.
(b) Bel Air.
(c) Mississippi River.
(d) The French Quarter.
13. Brown thinks his death will lead to what?
(b) A new world.
(c) New laws.
14. What does the group rent from Kennedy?
(a) A farmhouse.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A salon.
(d) A bomb shelter.
15. The elderly Flashman says he is proud of what in this section?
(a) His language skills.
(b) His plan.
(c) His courage.
(d) His health.
Short Answer Questions
1. What nationality is Alan Pinkerton?
2. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
3. What is the name of the most famous black man in America?
4. What kind of gun does Messervy give Flash?
5. What does Flash say has happened twenty times in his career?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)