|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flash say is the only real soldier in the group?
2. Who announces that two unarmed officers are approaching to talk?
3. Like what does Brown tell his son to die?
(a) An animal.
(b) A Brown.
(c) A human.
(d) A man.
4. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
5. Who hired Annette as an undercover agent?
6. What does the group rent from Kennedy?
(a) A bomb shelter.
(b) A farmhouse.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A salon.
7. What does Flash think Brown is incapable of planning?
(a) A military raid.
(b) A gang.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A demonstration.
8. What is the name of Brown's daughter?
9. What does Brown do when morale plunges?
(a) Hires a psychologist.
(b) Calls a staff meeting.
(c) Sacks his advisors.
(d) Orders his men into battle.
10. With what does Stuart order his men to attack?
(a) Rams and bayonets.
(b) Cannons and grenades.
(c) Tomahawks and spears.
(d) Tanks and machine guns.
11. What does Joe say he feigns being?
(a) A kitchen boy.
(b) A dumb field hand.
(c) A university student.
(d) A member of Kuklos.
12. Who are the only two people who believe in victory?
(a) Lincoln and Dean.
(b) Brown and Kagi.
(c) Harper and Joe.
(d) Flashman and Elspeth.
13. What do the group cut on Potomac Bridge?
(a) Telephone Wires.
(b) Barb wire.
(c) The rope holding the bridge together.
(d) Telegraph wires.
14. Who does Flash suggest Annette goes to see in the morning?
(a) A priest.
(b) A counselor.
(c) A good friend.
(d) A sheriff.
15. Where is Flash at the beginning of Chapter Fifteen?
(a) Bel Air.
(b) Mississippi River.
(c) The French Quarter.
(d) Harper's Ferry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
2. During what month does Meriam donate $600?
3. How does Flash say Brown acted in victory?
4. For what does Flash say he longs?
5. Who is considered the arch agitator?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)