Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Potomac Bridge.
(b) Shenandoah Bridge.
(c) Golden Bridge.
(d) Custer Bridge.
2. For whose sake does Flash want to survive?
(d) The Queen's.
3. To what English city does Flash sail?
4. To whom is Colonel Washington related?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Benjamin Franklin.
5. How does Annette react when Flash mentions her relationship with Joe?
(a) She runs away.
(b) She hits him.
(c) She asks him to leave.
(d) She cries.
6. What is the name of the group who finances Brown?
(a) The Secret Six.
(b) The Famous Five.
(c) The Quiet Quintet.
(d) The Phantom Eight.
7. What does Joe say he would be if he wasn't a slave?
(a) A writer.
(b) White trash.
(c) A student.
(d) Black trash.
8. Where does Hannah hide Flash near the end of Chapter Eighteen?
(a) The basement.
(b) The big fridge.
(c) The closet.
(d) The attic.
9. Who does Flash call a slow-thinking dreamer?
10. In whose hands does Brown say he, his men and the hostages are?
(b) The town's.
(c) The government's.
11. What is the name of the second bridge the group captures?
(a) Shenandoah Bridge.
(b) Potomac Bridge.
(c) Custer Bridge.
(d) Bugle Bridge.
12. As what does the farmhouse serve?
(a) A brothel.
(b) A hide-out.
(c) A bomb shelter.
(d) A headquarters.
13. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Queen Victoria.
14. How does Douglass describe Brown's mission?
15. What kind of transport does Flash use to escape the town?
(a) A cab.
(b) A car.
(c) A horse.
(d) A train.
Short Answer Questions
1. Like what does Flash say Seward has a nose?
2. What does Joe say he feigns being?
3. What does Brown offer to do at the meeting?
4. Who announces that two unarmed officers are approaching to talk?
5. What does Brown do when morale plunges?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)