|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
2. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Queen Victoria.
3. What do the group cut on Potomac Bridge?
(a) Barb wire.
(b) Telephone Wires.
(c) Telegraph wires.
(d) The rope holding the bridge together.
4. What kind of gun does Messervy give Flash?
(a) A Winchester rifle.
(b) A Tranter revolver.
(c) A Boston revolver.
(d) A Magnum.
5. What is the name of the woman who seduces Flash in Chapter Eighteen?
(a) Hannah Popplewell.
(b) Maureen Tennebaum.
(c) Fredrica Davies.
(d) Janet Yearly.
6. Where does Flash find himself in six months?
(b) Hong Kong.
7. What does Flash say is the only thing extraordinary about Brown?
(a) His flared nostrils.
(b) His gray eyes.
(c) His strong chin.
(d) His sense of humor.
8. What is Hannah's codename?
9. Who does Flash suggest Annette goes to see in the morning?
(a) A counselor.
(b) A priest.
(c) A sheriff.
(d) A good friend.
10. Who hired Annette as an undercover agent?
11. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
(b) New York.
12. What is the name of Brown's daughter?
13. Where does Brown send Joe to order breakfast?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A salon.
(c) A school.
(d) A restaurant.
14. How does Flash describe Annette's mood before he leaves her in the morning?
15. With what does Stuart order his men to attack?
(a) Cannons and grenades.
(b) Rams and bayonets.
(c) Tanks and machine guns.
(d) Tomahawks and spears.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Joe react when Brown fawns over him?
2. Why is Flash confident Joe will not expose him?
3. What nationality is Alan Pinkerton?
4. What is the name of the most famous black man in America?
5. How does Flash describe Messervey?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)