|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Joe say he feigns being?
(a) A member of Kuklos.
(b) A university student.
(c) A kitchen boy.
(d) A dumb field hand.
2. What does Joe say is the only thing that could improve his lot?
(a) Being in another country.
(b) Being a land owner.
(c) Being rich.
(d) Being white.
3. What does Flash say Brown is rather than insane?
(a) A fanatic.
(b) An obsessive.
(c) A hero.
(d) A depressive.
4. The elderly Flashman says he is proud of what in this section?
(a) His courage.
(b) His plan.
(c) His health.
(d) His language skills.
5. How does Annette react when Flash mentions her relationship with Joe?
(a) She cries.
(b) She hits him.
(c) She asks him to leave.
(d) She runs away.
6. How does Flash describe his present wounds?
(a) Deep paper cuts.
(b) Life threatening.
7. Who does Flashman say he intends to thwart?
(b) His father-in-law.
(c) The gods.
8. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
(a) New York.
9. How does Douglass describe Brown's mission?
10. Who announces that two unarmed officers are approaching to talk?
11. With whom is Flash collecting arms at the beginning of Chapter Sixteen?
12. What does Brown do when morale plunges?
(a) Hires a psychologist.
(b) Orders his men into battle.
(c) Calls a staff meeting.
(d) Sacks his advisors.
13. How does Flash describe Annette's mood before he leaves her in the morning?
14. How does Joe react when Brown fawns over him?
15. To what English city does Flash sail?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flash say Brown acted in victory?
2. Where is the train that the railway guard boards heading?
3. Like what person from the bible does Brown say they must spy out the land?
4. What kind of gun does Messervy give Flash?
5. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)