|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Brown do when morale plunges?
(a) Calls a staff meeting.
(b) Orders his men into battle.
(c) Hires a psychologist.
(d) Sacks his advisors.
2. What does Brown declare Joe to be?
3. What does Brown say he wishes he had studied?
(a) Religious studies.
(b) Military studies.
4. In whose hands does Brown say he, his men and the hostages are?
(a) The government's.
(b) The town's.
5. To whom is Colonel Washington related?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) George Washington.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
6. Who stops Flash from escaping?
7. What does Flash decide at the meeting that it is time for him to do?
(a) Steal some money.
(c) Find a girl.
(d) Kill Brown.
8. What does Flash say Brown is rather than insane?
(a) An obsessive.
(b) A fanatic.
(c) A hero.
(d) A depressive.
9. What does the group rent from Kennedy?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A salon.
(c) A bomb shelter.
(d) A farmhouse.
10. What has Flash lost in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) His passport.
(b) His bible.
(c) His map.
(d) His identity papers.
11. To what English city does Flash sail?
12. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
(a) The Prince of Wales.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
13. What is the name of the first bridge the group captures?
(a) Custer Bridge.
(b) Potomac Bridge.
(c) Golden Bridge.
(d) Shenandoah Bridge.
14. Like what does Brown tell his son to die?
(a) A human.
(b) A man.
(c) A Brown.
(d) An animal.
15. What does Brown offer to do at the meeting?
(a) Kill Lincoln.
(b) Leave the country.
(c) Resign his leadership.
(d) Lead an attack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Jerry Anderson feels guilty about what?
2. What is the name of the most famous black man in America?
3. How does Flash describe Annette's mood before he leaves her in the morning?
4. What is the name of the hotel where Flash and Annette stay?
5. What does the senator say Flash must do before he gets to see the British Consul?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)