|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Alan Pinkerton?
2. What do the riders hold as they recruit freed slaves?
(a) Pictures of Lincoln.
(b) Flaming crosses.
(c) Pictures of Jesus.
(d) American flags.
3. For what does Flash say he longs?
(a) A beer.
4. How does Annette react when Flash mentions her relationship with Joe?
(a) She hits him.
(b) She asks him to leave.
(c) She runs away.
(d) She cries.
5. Where does Flash find himself in six months?
(c) Hong Kong.
6. The elderly Flashman says he is proud of what in this section?
(a) His health.
(b) His plan.
(c) His courage.
(d) His language skills.
7. What does Flash decide at the meeting that it is time for him to do?
(a) Find a girl.
(c) Kill Brown.
(d) Steal some money.
8. Like what person from the bible does Brown say they must spy out the land?
9. What does Joe say he would be if he wasn't a slave?
(a) A writer.
(b) Black trash.
(c) A student.
(d) White trash.
10. What kind of transport does Flash use to escape the town?
(a) A train.
(b) A horse.
(c) A car.
(d) A cab.
11. With whom is Flash collecting arms at the beginning of Chapter Sixteen?
12. What is the name of the group who finances Brown?
(a) The Phantom Eight.
(b) The Quiet Quintet.
(c) The Secret Six.
(d) The Famous Five.
13. With what does Stuart order his men to attack?
(a) Tanks and machine guns.
(b) Tomahawks and spears.
(c) Rams and bayonets.
(d) Cannons and grenades.
14. Flash says Brown is deaf to what?
(a) The loudness of his voice.
(b) His sons.
(c) Common sense.
(d) His mistakes.
15. What is the weather during the march on Harper's Ferry?
Short Answer Questions
1. About whose fate does Hannah ask?
2. During what month does Meriam donate $600?
3. What is the name of the most famous black man in America?
4. What does Brown offer to do at the meeting?
5. Who does Flashman say he intends to thwart?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)