|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How are Flashman and Annette traveling to New York?
(a) By horse.
(b) By bus.
(c) By car.
(d) By train.
2. Who does the woman Flashy presumes is a prostitute think Flashy is?
(b) Tom Brown.
(d) Tom Arnold.
3. What will happen to Flashman if he betrays the Kuklos?
(a) They will destroy his life.
(b) They will hand him over to the authorities.
(c) They will kill him.
(d) They will ship him to Africa.
4. What does Flashy say he would like to do to Spring's daughter?
(a) Kill her.
(b) Pollute her.
(c) Destroy her.
(d) Marry her.
5. What renowned American does Flashy say may have been a British spy during the American Revolution?
(a) Thomas Edison.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Allan Pinkerton.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
6. What does Flashy say replaces the smell of roses?
(a) Cigar smoke.
(b) White powder smoke.
(c) Horse dung.
(d) Black powder smoke.
7. What does Flashy say is the beauty of a martyr's crown?
(a) It is honorable.
(b) It outshines everything.
(c) It lasts forever.
(d) It never dulls.
8. What nationality was Frederick the Great?
9. What does Jemima state that it is proper for soldiers to do?
(a) Torture people.
(b) Shoot guns.
(c) Raid villages.
(d) Kill people.
10. Who is currently the Queen of England?
(a) Queen Elizabeth.
(b) Queen Georgina.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Queen Mary.
11. How does Flashy know Spring?
(a) Spring was the leader of an African village.
(b) Spring was his captain in the army.
(c) Spring once kidnapped him.
(d) Spring was his lover's husband.
12. Who does Crixus say has sent John Brown to help the slaves?
13. Where did John Brown try to establish a black republic?
(d) New York.
14. Where does Miranda amaze Flashy with her sexual prowess?
(a) A coffeehouse.
(b) A beach.
(c) A cave.
(d) A yacht.
15. How does Flashy know the woman in the salon?
(a) She is the wife of his ex-boss.
(b) She is a famous actress.
(c) She is a famous poet.
(d) She is a friend of his wife's.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Atropos say will surround Flash all the time he is in Boston?
2. What are the Kuklos dedicated to preserving?
3. How does Flashy describe Spring's eyes?
4. To what bible character does Crixus compare Brown?
5. Flash wishes he looked less like what?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)