|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country did Brown lead the Missouri slaves?
2. What kind of drink does Spring pour for Flashy?
(a) A vodka.
(b) A beer.
(c) A wine.
(d) A brandy.
3. Why is it dangerous for the government to arrest Brown?
(a) The British would be angry.
(b) He is too difficult to find.
(c) He is more powerful than the government.
(d) He is too popular.
4. Who does Crixus say has sent John Brown to help the slaves?
5. When does Flashy say John Brown's eyes lit up?
(a) When he was in love.
(b) When he was amused.
(c) When he was angry.
(d) When he was excited.
6. Where does Flashy first try to get help?
(a) A soup kitchen.
(b) A bordello.
(c) A mosque.
(d) A Catholic Church.
7. What word best describes Old Ossawotomie?
8. Why does Atropos say he has taken off his hood?
(a) He is too hot.
(b) He has a severe itch.
(c) He doesn't have an image to preserve.
(d) He wants Flash to see the man who is going to kill him.
9. How are Flashman and Annette traveling to New York?
(a) By car.
(b) By train.
(c) By horse.
(d) By bus.
10. What are the men who enter the bar wearing on their heads?
(a) Hunting caps.
(c) Red hoods.
(d) White hoods.
11. What is Clotho's rank?
12. Who is the Kuklos' secret agent?
13. Where is the only place Flashman can bribe the skipper to ship him?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) San Francisco.
(d) New York.
14. Who does Flashy panic at the thought of having to face?
(a) His family.
(b) U.S justice.
(c) Religious zealots.
(d) Slave drivers.
15. Flashy says the salon reminds him of what kind of brothel?
(a) A government brothel.
(b) A Damascus brothel.
(c) A French brothel.
(d) A Senate brothel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy say he thinks of Crixus?
2. What was John Brown's rank in the army?
3. Where does Miranda amaze Flashy with her sexual prowess?
4. Where does Flashy say he is still wanted for several crimes?
5. Flash wishes he looked less like what?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)