|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What organization does Crixus head?
(a) The Italian Mafia.
(b) The Freedom Fighters.
(c) The Ku-Klux-Klan.
(d) The Underground Railroad.
2. Why does Atropos say he has taken off his hood?
(a) He has a severe itch.
(b) He wants Flash to see the man who is going to kill him.
(c) He doesn't have an image to preserve.
(d) He is too hot.
3. What does Miranda tell Flashy he should wait to do until after dinner?
(a) Go for a swim.
(b) Go for a run.
(c) Read a book.
(d) Drink a beer.
4. What does Flashy swear to Spring that he didn't do?
(a) Touch Miranda.
(b) Pay Miranda.
(c) Sleep with Miranda.
(d) Kiss Miranda.
5. What does Flashy say he pinched from other chaps?
6. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
7. Where did Flashman use the alias Tom Arnold?
(a) In Ohio.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Mississippi.
(d) In Kentucky.
8. Where does Flashy say he is still wanted for several crimes?
(d) New York.
9. From where will Joe telegraph Crixus?
(a) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
10. Why was Flashy sold into slavery during his last trip to America?
(a) He was a spy for the British.
(b) He had sex with the slave master's wife.
(c) He tried to kill a prominent politician.
(d) He helped a slave to escape.
11. To what country did Brown lead the Missouri slaves?
12. What does Flashy say replaces the smell of roses?
(a) White powder smoke.
(b) Black powder smoke.
(c) Cigar smoke.
(d) Horse dung.
13. What does Parcae mean in Greek?
14. Where does Elspeth say people who say bad words will go?
(a) The cauldron.
(b) The bonfire.
(c) The bad fire.
(d) The burning coals.
15. Whose feet do Spring and Flashy hear on the above deck?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy tell Jemima to pull in?
2. What does Crixus say has eyes?
3. What are the Kuklos dedicated to preserving?
4. What does Kuklos mean in Greek?
5. How does Flashy know the woman in the salon?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)