Short Answer Questions
1. What are Flashy's grandchildren pestering?
2. What does Flashy say Eslpeth will give him when he takes the children back covered in dirt and toffee?
3. What can Flashy hear playing on the gramophone?
4. What does Jemima accuse Flashy of saying?
5. Where does Elspeth say people who say bad words will go?
6. Flashy say Jemima has the makings of what?
7. Where does Jemima say it is okay to say devil?
8. What does John say mouldering means?
This section contains 3,293 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)