|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 266-308.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Atropos say he has taken off his hood?
(a) He is too hot.
(b) He wants Flash to see the man who is going to kill him.
(c) He has a severe itch.
(d) He doesn't have an image to preserve.
2. Where do Brown and Flash go in June?
(c) New York.
3. What does Jemima state that it is proper for soldiers to do?
(a) Raid villages.
(b) Torture people.
(c) Kill people.
(d) Shoot guns.
4. What do the group cut on Potomac Bridge?
(a) The rope holding the bridge together.
(b) Telephone Wires.
(c) Barb wire.
(d) Telegraph wires.
5. What does Joe say he would be if he wasn't a slave?
(a) Black trash.
(b) A student.
(c) A writer.
(d) White trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
2. Where did John Brown try to establish a black republic?
3. What is the name of the boxer Jemima mentions in this section?
4. Why does Joe claim he wants Flash to come with him to a hotel?
5. What does Spring say he had to do on the ship during his voyage?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)