|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 266-308.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Parcae mean in Greek?
2. Jerry Anderson feels guilty about what?
(a) His family holding slaves.
(b) Living on a plantation.
(c) His mother bearing a negro child.
(d) His father being a member of the Ku-Klux-Klan.
3. How does Flash describe the overweight figure's southern accent?
4. What is Clotho's rank?
5. Like what does Flash tell Joe to stop acting?
(a) An academic.
(b) A bulldog.
(c) A weakling.
(d) A watchdog.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the American government ask Flash to kill?
2. Why is Atropos so important to the Kuklos?
3. Where did John Brown try to establish a black republic?
4. What are Flashy's grandchildren pestering?
5. How does Flash describe Annette's mood before he leaves her in the morning?
This section contains 156 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)