|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 221-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Kuklos mean in Greek?
2. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
3. What does Flashy tell Jemima to pull in?
(a) Her chest.
(b) Her chin.
(c) Her arms.
(d) Her guts.
4. What does Spring say he had to do on the ship during his voyage?
(a) Sleep with the slaves.
(b) Scrub toilets.
(c) Scrub the deck.
(d) Toilet the captain.
5. Where does Elspeth say people who say bad words will go?
(a) The cauldron.
(b) The bad fire.
(c) The burning coals.
(d) The bonfire.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy say Eslpeth will give him when he takes the children back covered in dirt and toffee?
2. What is the name of the first man to remove his hood?
3. To what country did Brown lead the Missouri slaves?
4. Why does Atropos say he has taken off his hood?
5. What does Flash claim all Americans are?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)