|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 221-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What southern state does Crixus say Brown has already liberated?
(d) North Carolina.
2. Where has Spring arranged to ship Flashman?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) New York.
3. Flashy say Jemima has the makings of what?
(a) A sea lawyer.
(b) A criminal lawyer.
(c) A socialite.
(d) A princess.
4. What does Atropos say will happen to America after the 1860 elections?
(a) It will lose its Christian principles.
(b) It will be destroyed.
(c) It will be a slave country.
(d) It will divide.
5. What does Flashy say was the name of the curious balcony?
(a) The Yeti.
(b) The Kat.
(c) The Yearly.
(d) The Regal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What American president does Flashy say knew him too well?
2. Where does Franklin B. Sanborn live?
3. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
4. How was Brown said to have located a runaway slave?
5. How does Flash describe the overweight figure's southern accent?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)