|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 221-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom is Flash collecting arms at the beginning of Chapter Sixteen?
2. What American president does Flashy say knew him too well?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Gerald Ford.
(c) Richard Nixon.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. How does Joe react when Brown fawns over him?
4. What does the senator say Flash must do before he gets to see the British Consul?
(a) Hand over his belongings.
(b) Meet the President.
(c) Give a radio interview.
(d) Tell them British secrets.
5. What can Flashy hear playing on the gramophone?
(a) Music Hall.
(b) A brass band.
(c) A jazz band.
(d) The Beatles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the group rent from Kennedy?
2. What was John Brown's rank in the army?
3. What kind of gun does Messervy give Flash?
4. What does Flashy say replaces the smell of roses?
5. Where does Crixus want Flash to meet Brown?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)