|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 221-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Jerry Anderson feels guilty about what?
(a) His father being a member of the Ku-Klux-Klan.
(b) His family holding slaves.
(c) Living on a plantation.
(d) His mother bearing a negro child.
2. What is the name of the woman Flashy thinks is a prostitute?
3. How does Flashy know Spring?
(a) Spring was his captain in the army.
(b) Spring once kidnapped him.
(c) Spring was the leader of an African village.
(d) Spring was his lover's husband.
4. Who is Annette pretending to be?
(a) A honeymooning bride.
(b) An apple seller.
(c) A princess.
(d) A prostitute.
5. Where does Franklin B. Sanborn live?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy say replaces the smell of roses?
2. What American president does Flashy say knew him too well?
3. What does Flash claim all Americans are?
4. How does Flash try to unbalance Atropos?
5. What does Spring say he had to do on the ship during his voyage?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)