|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 117-168.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Flashman use the alias Tom Arnold?
(a) In Mississippi.
(b) In Kentucky.
(c) In New York.
(d) In Ohio.
2. How does Flash describe the overweight figure's southern accent?
3. What is Clotho's rank?
4. What are Flashy's grandchildren pestering?
5. What does Flashy say replaces the smell of roses?
(a) Cigar smoke.
(b) Black powder smoke.
(c) White powder smoke.
(d) Horse dung.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Miranda tell Flashy he should wait to do until after dinner?
2. Who does Crixus say has sent John Brown to help the slaves?
3. What does Flashy say he would like to do to Spring's daughter?
4. What nationality was Frederick the Great?
5. Who is Annette pretending to be?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)