|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 82-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why was Flashy sold into slavery during his last trip to America?
(a) He had sex with the slave master's wife.
(b) He helped a slave to escape.
(c) He tried to kill a prominent politician.
(d) He was a spy for the British.
2. Flashy say Jemima has the makings of what?
(a) A socialite.
(b) A princess.
(c) A sea lawyer.
(d) A criminal lawyer.
3. Who does Flashy have to pretend to be when he is in Crixus's company?
4. Who is currently the Queen of England?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Queen Georgina.
(c) Queen Mary.
(d) Queen Elizabeth.
5. With whom do the men in white hoods want Flash to enlist?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Elspeth say people who say bad words will go?
2. What does Flashy swear to Spring that he didn't do?
3. What does Flashy say is the beauty of a martyr's crown?
4. What does Flashy say he thinks of Crixus?
5. What does Jemima state that it is proper for soldiers to do?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)