|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 82-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashy say is the beauty of a martyr's crown?
(a) It lasts forever.
(b) It outshines everything.
(c) It never dulls.
(d) It is honorable.
2. How does Flashy know Spring?
(a) Spring was his lover's husband.
(b) Spring was his captain in the army.
(c) Spring was the leader of an African village.
(d) Spring once kidnapped him.
3. Where was Spring the last time Flashy saw him?
(a) A courtroom.
(b) A jailhouse.
(c) A dungeon.
(d) A brothel.
4. Where does Miranda invite Flashy while her father is away?
(a) A ball.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) A picnic.
(d) A hanging.
5. When does Flashy say John Brown's eyes lit up?
(a) When he was angry.
(b) When he was excited.
(c) When he was in love.
(d) When he was amused.
Short Answer Questions
1. What word best describes Old Ossawotomie?
2. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
3. What does Flashy say was the name of the curious balcony?
4. What was John Brown's rank in the army?
5. Who does Flashy panic at the thought of having to face?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)