|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 82-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Elspeth say people who say bad words will go?
(a) The burning coals.
(b) The bad fire.
(c) The bonfire.
(d) The cauldron.
2. How does Flashy describe Spring's eyes?
3. What is the name of the boxer Jemima mentions in this section?
(a) Rocky Marciano.
(b) Jack Johnson.
(c) Joe Louis.
(d) Mike Tyson.
4. What does Spring say he had to do on the ship during his voyage?
(a) Sleep with the slaves.
(b) Toilet the captain.
(c) Scrub toilets.
(d) Scrub the deck.
5. Where does Miranda amaze Flashy with her sexual prowess?
(a) A beach.
(b) A cave.
(c) A yacht.
(d) A coffeehouse.
Short Answer Questions
1. What renowned American does Flashy say may have been a British spy during the American Revolution?
2. What word best describes Old Ossawotomie?
3. Who does Flashy have to pretend to be when he is in Crixus's company?
4. What does Flashy say he pinched from other chaps?
5. Where did Flashman use the alias Tom Arnold?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)