|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 82-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashy say he thinks of Crixus?
(a) He is a hypocrite.
(b) He is a simpleton.
(c) He is insane.
(d) He is evil.
2. Where does Elspeth say people who say bad words will go?
(a) The bonfire.
(b) The cauldron.
(c) The burning coals.
(d) The bad fire.
3. What is the name of the military advisor Brown wants to replace?
(a) Huge Forbes.
(b) Peter Yearly.
(c) Jack Deanes.
(d) Larry Tones.
4. What does Crixus say has eyes?
(a) Blind men.
(b) The railroad.
(c) The sun.
(d) The church.
5. To what country did Brown lead the Missouri slaves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flashy first try to get help?
2. To what bible character does Crixus compare Brown?
3. What is the name of the boxer Jemima mentions in this section?
4. What did John Brown grow up expecting life to be?
5. With what famous literature character did Flashy go to school?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)