|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality was Frederick the Great?
2. What kind of drink does Spring pour for Flashy?
(a) A brandy.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A beer.
(d) A wine.
3. About what does Flashy say he doesn't care one hoot?
(b) The American constitution.
(c) British honor.
(d) The bible.
4. What are Flashy's grandchildren pestering?
5. What does Flashy say Eslpeth will give him when he takes the children back covered in dirt and toffee?
(a) A ligging.
(b) A fat lip.
(c) A wigging.
(d) A tug.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy say was the name of the curious balcony?
2. What was John Brown's rank in the army?
3. Where does Jemima say it is okay to say devil?
4. Where has Spring arranged to ship Flashman?
5. Whose feet do Spring and Flashy hear on the above deck?
This section contains 160 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)