|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jemima accuse Flashy of saying?
(a) A common word.
(b) A dirty word.
(c) A mispronounced word.
(d) A blasphemous word.
2. With what famous literature character did Flashy go to school?
(a) Oliver Twist.
(b) Tom Brown.
(c) David Copperfield.
(d) Peter Piper.
3. What did John Brown grow up expecting life to be?
4. What does Jemima state that it is proper for soldiers to do?
(a) Torture people.
(b) Kill people.
(c) Raid villages.
(d) Shoot guns.
5. To whom does Flashy say he can appeal in Washington DC?
(a) The White House.
(b) The British counsul.
(c) Prominent friends.
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Flashy hear playing on the gramophone?
2. What nationality was Frederick the Great?
3. What does John say mouldering means?
4. How does Flashy describe Spring's eyes?
5. What kind of drink does Spring pour for Flashy?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)