|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was John Brown's rank in the army?
2. Where does Flashy say he is still wanted for several crimes?
(c) New York.
3. What does John say mouldering means?
(a) All rotten and stinking.
(b) All squelchy and moldy.
(c) Falling apart at the seams.
(d) Decaying matter.
4. Whose feet do Spring and Flashy hear on the above deck?
5. What does Flashy say he pinched from other chaps?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashy panic at the thought of having to face?
2. What renowned American does Flashy say may have been a British spy during the American Revolution?
3. What does Jemima state that it is proper for soldiers to do?
4. What did John Brown grow up expecting life to be?
5. What does Flashy say he would like to do to Spring's daughter?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)