|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What renowned American does Flashy say may have been a British spy during the American Revolution?
(a) Allan Pinkerton.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Benjamin Franklin.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
2. To whom does Flashy say he can appeal in Washington DC?
(a) Prominent friends.
(c) The British counsul.
(d) The White House.
3. Where is the only place Flashman can bribe the skipper to ship him?
(a) San Francisco.
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
4. With what famous literature character did Flashy go to school?
(a) David Copperfield.
(b) Peter Piper.
(c) Oliver Twist.
(d) Tom Brown.
5. What kind of drink does Spring pour for Flashy?
(a) A wine.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A brandy.
(d) A beer.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what state does Crixus say Flashy needs to know before he understands John Brown?
2. Where does Miranda amaze Flashy with her sexual prowess?
3. What does Jemima accuse Flashy of saying?
4. What does Flashy say he pinched from other chaps?
5. Where did John Brown try to establish a black republic?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)