|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
2. To whom does Flashy say he can appeal in Washington DC?
(a) The British counsul.
(b) The White House.
(c) Prominent friends.
3. With what famous literature character did Flashy go to school?
(a) Tom Brown.
(b) David Copperfield.
(c) Peter Piper.
(d) Oliver Twist.
4. What does Flashy say he pinched from other chaps?
5. Where is the only place Flashman can bribe the skipper to ship him?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flashy first try to get help?
2. What does Spring say he had to do on the ship during his voyage?
3. Where does Miranda amaze Flashy with her sexual prowess?
4. How does Flashy know Spring?
5. Where did the children hear about John Brown?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)