|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Flashy hear playing on the gramophone?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) A jazz band.
(c) Music Hall.
(d) A brass band.
2. What does Flashy say is the beauty of a martyr's crown?
(a) It is honorable.
(b) It outshines everything.
(c) It lasts forever.
(d) It never dulls.
3. To whom does Flashy say he can appeal in Washington DC?
(a) The White House.
(c) Prominent friends.
(d) The British counsul.
4. Where does Miranda invite Flashy while her father is away?
(a) A ball.
(b) A hanging.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A picnic.
5. How does Flashy describe Spring's eyes?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy swear to Spring that he didn't do?
2. What does Flashy say was the name of the curious balcony?
3. What does Flashy say he would like to do to Spring's daughter?
4. Where does Miranda amaze Flashy with her sexual prowess?
5. What does Flashy say he pinched from other chaps?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)