|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where has Spring arranged to ship Flashman?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) New York.
2. Where is the only place Flashman can bribe the skipper to ship him?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
(d) San Francisco.
3. Where does Flashy first try to get help?
(a) A bordello.
(b) A soup kitchen.
(c) A Catholic Church.
(d) A mosque.
4. What is the name of the boxer Jemima mentions in this section?
(a) Joe Louis.
(b) Rocky Marciano.
(c) Mike Tyson.
(d) Jack Johnson.
5. What renowned American does Flashy say may have been a British spy during the American Revolution?
(a) Benjamin Franklin.
(b) Thomas Edison.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Allan Pinkerton.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy say replaces the smell of roses?
2. What does Jemima accuse Flashy of saying?
3. What does Jemima state that it is proper for soldiers to do?
4. What does John say mouldering means?
5. Where does Miranda invite Flashy while her father is away?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)