|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can Flashy hear playing on the gramophone?
(a) The Beatles.
(b) A jazz band.
(c) Music Hall.
(d) A brass band.
2. What does Flashy say he would like to do to Spring's daughter?
(a) Destroy her.
(b) Kill her.
(c) Pollute her.
(d) Marry her.
3. To whom does Flashy say he can appeal in Washington DC?
(a) Prominent friends.
(b) The British counsul.
(d) The White House.
4. What does Jemima accuse Flashy of saying?
(a) A common word.
(b) A dirty word.
(c) A mispronounced word.
(d) A blasphemous word.
5. What does Flashy tell Jemima to pull in?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her chin.
(c) Her guts.
(d) Her chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of drink does Spring pour for Flashy?
2. Where is the only place Flashman can bribe the skipper to ship him?
3. In which city was Spring kidnapped?
4. Where does Flashy first try to get help?
5. What are Flashy's grandchildren pestering?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)