|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 38-81.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jemima accuse Flashy of saying?
(a) A dirty word.
(b) A common word.
(c) A mispronounced word.
(d) A blasphemous word.
2. What can Flashy hear playing on the gramophone?
(a) Music Hall.
(b) The Beatles.
(c) A brass band.
(d) A jazz band.
3. What does Flashy say replaces the smell of roses?
(a) Black powder smoke.
(b) Cigar smoke.
(c) Horse dung.
(d) White powder smoke.
4. What is the name of Spring's daughter?
5. Who does Flashy panic at the thought of having to face?
(a) Religious zealots.
(b) Slave drivers.
(c) U.S justice.
(d) His family.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy swear to Spring that he didn't do?
2. Why was Flashy sold into slavery during his last trip to America?
3. What does John say mouldering means?
4. How does Flashy describe Spring's eyes?
5. What does Miranda tell Flashy he should wait to do until after dinner?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)