|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 82-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashy say was the name of the curious balcony?
(a) The Yearly.
(b) The Yeti.
(c) The Kat.
(d) The Regal.
2. Where does Miranda invite Flashy while her father is away?
(a) A picnic.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) A ball.
(d) A hanging.
3. Who does Crixus say has sent John Brown to help the slaves?
4. What does Crixus say Brown has been planning for the past twenty years?
(a) A rebellion.
(b) A crusade.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A demonstration.
5. In which city was Spring kidnapped?
(a) New York.
(c) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. With what famous literature character did Flashy go to school?
2. What does Flashy say is the beauty of a martyr's crown?
3. Whose feet do Spring and Flashy hear on the above deck?
4. To what bible character does Crixus compare Brown?
5. Who is currently the Queen of England?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)