|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 82-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality was Frederick the Great?
2. What is the name of the woman Flashy thinks is a prostitute?
3. What kind of drink does Spring pour for Flashy?
(a) A beer.
(b) A vodka.
(c) A brandy.
(d) A wine.
4. Where did Flashman use the alias Tom Arnold?
(a) In Kentucky.
(b) In New York.
(c) In Ohio.
(d) In Mississippi.
5. Who does Flashy hear arguing with the woman in the salon?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did the children hear about John Brown?
2. What does Flashy say is the beauty of a martyr's crown?
3. To what bible character does Crixus compare Brown?
4. Flashy say Jemima has the makings of what?
5. What does Flashy swear to Spring that he didn't do?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)