|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 82-116.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did John Brown grow up expecting life to be?
2. How does Flashy know the woman in the salon?
(a) She is a famous actress.
(b) She is a friend of his wife's.
(c) She is the wife of his ex-boss.
(d) She is a famous poet.
3. What renowned American does Flashy say may have been a British spy during the American Revolution?
(a) Allan Pinkerton.
(b) Benjamin Franklin.
(c) Abraham Lincoln.
(d) Thomas Edison.
4. Where does Elspeth say people who say bad words will go?
(a) The cauldron.
(b) The burning coals.
(c) The bonfire.
(d) The bad fire.
5. What does John say mouldering means?
(a) All rotten and stinking.
(b) Decaying matter.
(c) All squelchy and moldy.
(d) Falling apart at the seams.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashy say is the beauty of a martyr's crown?
2. What is the name of the boxer Jemima mentions in this section?
3. Where does Jemima say it is okay to say devil?
4. Where does Flashy first try to get help?
5. Who does Flashy have to pretend to be when he is in Crixus's company?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)