|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 169-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crixus say Brown has been planning for the past twenty years?
(a) A crusade.
(b) A demonstration.
(c) A revolution.
(d) A rebellion.
2. Where does Flashy say he is still wanted for several crimes?
(a) New York.
3. What can Flashy hear playing on the gramophone?
(a) A brass band.
(b) A jazz band.
(c) Music Hall.
(d) The Beatles.
4. What does Flash say is the only thing extraordinary about Brown?
(a) His gray eyes.
(b) His sense of humor.
(c) His flared nostrils.
(d) His strong chin.
5. What does Joe remove from Flash's window?
(a) The frame.
(b) The bricks.
(c) The bar.
(d) The glass.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
2. What does Atropos say will happen to America after the 1860 elections?
3. From where will Joe telegraph Crixus?
4. What does Flashy swear to Spring that he didn't do?
5. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)