|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 169-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crixus say Brown has been planning for the past twenty years?
(a) A revolution.
(b) A crusade.
(c) A demonstration.
(d) A rebellion.
2. Flashy say Jemima has the makings of what?
(a) A socialite.
(b) A sea lawyer.
(c) A criminal lawyer.
(d) A princess.
3. What nationality is Alan Pinkerton?
4. What does Flash think will happen to him if he reveals his true identity?
(a) He will be saved by the queen.
(b) He will be made a captain.
(c) He will be sent back to Spring.
(d) He will be killed.
5. What does Flashy tell Jemima to pull in?
(a) Her arms.
(b) Her guts.
(c) Her chin.
(d) Her chest.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flash describe the overweight figure's southern accent?
2. Who is currently the Queen of England?
3. What is the name of the group who finances Brown?
4. What does Flashy say was the name of the curious balcony?
5. Flash wishes he looked less like what?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)