|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 169-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What nationality is Alan Pinkerton?
2. What does Flashy say he pinched from other chaps?
3. Why was Flashy sold into slavery during his last trip to America?
(a) He had sex with the slave master's wife.
(b) He tried to kill a prominent politician.
(c) He was a spy for the British.
(d) He helped a slave to escape.
4. How does Flash describe Messervey?
(a) A toad-eyed simpleton.
(b) A lantern-jawed ruffian.
(c) A black-eyed devil.
(d) A thieving-nosed bandit.
5. To whom does Seward threaten to betray Flashman?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) Queen Victoria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Atropos say will happen to America after the 1860 elections?
2. To what country did Brown lead the Missouri slaves?
3. What does Jemima accuse Flashy of saying?
4. Where does Jemima say it is okay to say devil?
5. What does Flashy say was the name of the curious balcony?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)