|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 169-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Atropos say he has taken off his hood?
(a) He is too hot.
(b) He doesn't have an image to preserve.
(c) He wants Flash to see the man who is going to kill him.
(d) He has a severe itch.
2. How does Annette react when Flash mentions her relationship with Joe?
(a) She hits him.
(b) She asks him to leave.
(c) She cries.
(d) She runs away.
3. What did Flashy's nurse use to frighten him as a child?
(a) A story about a child killer.
(b) A picture of dracula.
(c) A poster of the Spanish Inquisition.
(d) A rhyme about Jack the Ripper.
4. What southern state does Crixus say Brown has already liberated?
(c) North Carolina.
5. Where did Flashman use the alias Tom Arnold?
(a) In New York.
(b) In Mississippi.
(c) In Ohio.
(d) In Kentucky.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is supposed to be Comber's job?
2. Where does Franklin B. Sanborn live?
3. About what does Flashy say he doesn't care one hoot?
4. Where did the children hear about John Brown?
5. Who does Crixus say has sent John Brown to help the slaves?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)