|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pgs. 221-265.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is it dangerous for the government to arrest Brown?
(a) He is too difficult to find.
(b) The British would be angry.
(c) He is more powerful than the government.
(d) He is too popular.
2. To whom does Annette say she is married?
3. What do the Kuklos say they will do to Flash if he fails to cooperate?
(a) Sell him as a slave.
(b) Hang him.
(c) Turn him over to the authorities.
(d) Torture him.
4. What has Flash lost in Chapter Fifteen?
(a) His identity papers.
(b) His passport.
(c) His map.
(d) His bible.
5. What does Spring say he had to do on the ship during his voyage?
(a) Scrub the deck.
(b) Sleep with the slaves.
(c) Scrub toilets.
(d) Toilet the captain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Spring the last time Flashy saw him?
2. What does Parcae mean in Greek?
3. To what country did Flashy run a prominent slave?
4. What is the name of the most famous black man in America?
5. What does Kuklos mean in Greek?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)