|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What role does Havelock give Flashman in Cawnpore?
(a) Intelligence aide.
(b) Chief secretary.
(c) Military trainer.
2. What does Flashman picture Lakshmibai sitting on?
(a) A swing.
(b) A throne.
(c) A bench.
(d) A horse.
3. What is Havelock's nickname?
(a) Geoff the Ref.
(d) Big Toe McGee.
4. What kind of boats are anchored at the river?
(c) Rowing boats.
5. What are the name of the soldiers Wheeler and his men are fighting against?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which Chief does Campbell want brought in alive?
2. Who is sent with Flash to negotiate with Nana?
3. What does Rose want to use to trap Lakshmibai?
4. Who does Flashman say the British do not like to engage in war with?
5. What is the name of the school at which Flash and East were schoolmates?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Flashman not like what the liberal writer later said about Gen. Neill's actions in the Bibigraph?
2. Why is Ilderim angry with Flashman at the beginning of chapter seven?
3. How does Flashman react to Ilderim's death?
4. How does Rose plan to get Flashman inside Jhansi?
5. How does Flashman convince O'Toole that he is a British soldier?
6. Why does Rose reject the idea of using a platoon to capture Lakshmibai?
7. How does General Neill clean the floors in the Bibigarh?
8. Why is Kavanaugh not the ideal man for the mission in chapter ten?
9. How does Flashman react to East when he comes to apologize?
10. How does O'Toole react to Flashman's story about Jhansi?
This section contains 610 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)