|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is a mugger?
(a) A hyena.
(b) A crocodile.
(c) A lion.
(d) An elephant.
2. What does Iderim say has ruined Flashman's perspective?
(a) Learning Urdu.
(b) Living in London.
(c) Bedding the Queen.
(d) Joining the army.
3. Who arrives to offer safe passage?
(a) Tantia Tope.
(b) Miss. Smith.
(c) Mrs. Jacobs.
(d) Nana Sahib.
4. Who does Flashman refer to as a little bastard?
5. What does Wheeler order his men to do in chapter eight?
(a) Charge the Pandies.
(b) Fire only on command.
(c) Throw down their weapns.
(d) Stop shooting.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Queen order her men to confine Flashman?
2. Who is sent with Flash to negotiate with Nana?
3. What does the cryptic note that Flash hands to Sher Khan refer to?
4. What does Lakshumibai vow not to give up?
5. What does Rose want to use to trap Lakshmibai?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Ilderim angry with Flashman at the beginning of chapter seven?
2. How does Flashman shock General Rose in chapter twelve?
3. How does Flashman react to East's death in chapter nine?
4. What is Flashman's new mission in chapter eleven?
5. Why does Flashman think Jhansi is the best place for him to go?
6. How does Flashman react to East when he comes to apologize?
7. Why does Rose reject the idea of using a platoon to capture Lakshmibai?
8. What does Flashman think about Lakshmibai in chapter eleven?
9. Why does Flashman think the rebels want to surrender?
10. Why is Kavanaugh not the ideal man for the mission in chapter ten?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)