|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the freed prisoner attack?
(a) British Town.
(b) British Barracks.
(c) British Farm.
(d) British Village.
2. What does Flashman say he is finding it difficult to gather in Jhansi?
3. Who does the Queen say the British have suppressed?
(a) The thugs.
(b) The priest.
(c) The missionaries.
(d) The pimps.
4. Who do the Thugs want to sacrifice Flashman to?
5. What are do the three stale chapittis symbolize in India?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group who try to kill Flashman?
2. What is the name of the old friend Flashman meets in India in this chapter?
3. What is the name of Queen Victoria's husband?
4. Who does Hutton work for?
5. Which country is trying to invade India?
Short Essay Questions
1. What horrific sight does Flashman see on the way to the jail?
2. Describe Flashman's first meeting with Lakshmibai.
3. How does Flashman greet Ignatieff?
4. How does Flashman get into the Indian army in chapter five?
5. Describe the party at Balmoral.
6. How does Flashman escape the Russians in chapter two?
7. How do people prove unsympathetic to the attempt on Flashman's life?
8. Why does John Nicholson foresee problems in India?
9. How does Flashman settle into life in the Indian army?
10. Why do the Thugs want to kill Flashman?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)