|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman think has poisoned his ghillie?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The English.
2. Where does Flashman decide is the safest place to go?
3. What does moujik mean in Russian?
4. What does Khan offer Flashman during his stay in India?
5. What is a sepoy?
(a) A prince.
(b) A peasant.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Nicholson say he foresees?
2. What do the Indians call the British government?
3. Which person does Flashman see dead that he has recently made love to?
4. Who is Flashman paired with on the hunting trip?
5. How does Flashman describe the woman dancing towards him?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Flashman state that he is not keen on his mission to India?
2. Why is Jhansi causing Britain a problem?
3. Why is Flashman so shocked with what he sees in chapter six?
4. Why does Flashman think Ignatieff has come to Balmoral?
5. What problems does the Lakshmibai say the white sahibs are causing?
6. How does Flashman deal with the Pathan, Sher Khan in chapter three?
7. Describe Flashman's first meeting with Lakshmibai.
8. How does Flashman escape death in chapter 4?
9. What horrific sight does Flashman see on the way to the jail?
10. How does Flashman describe Lakshmibai?
This section contains 586 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)