|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country is trying to invade India?
2. How does Flashman describe Ignatieff?
(a) A round eyed tree hugger.
(b) A solid bit of Russian steel.
(c) A man mountain.
(d) A bear-cat for nerve.
3. In what role does Flashman want to serve the Queen as?
(a) A servant.
(b) A slave.
(c) An advocate.
(d) An advisor.
4. What does the Queen say the Indians admire about Britain?
5. What does Khan offer Flashman during his stay in India?
6. What attracts Flashman to the Queen?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her eyes.
(c) Her legs.
(d) Her breasts.
7. Why does Flashman act surly at the barracks?
(a) To attract the woman.
(b) So he can get more food.
(c) So people will avoid him.
(d) To create trouble.
8. What is Jhansi built upon?
(a) A sand dune.
(b) A hill.
(c) A mountain.
(d) A steep rock.
9. What does moujik mean in Russian?
10. What kind of weapon does Flashman arm himself with at Mason's?
(a) A rifle.
(b) A hatchet.
(c) A pickax.
(d) A pistol.
11. Who does Flashman think has poisoned his ghillie?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The French.
(d) The English.
12. Who do the Thugs want to sacrifice Flashman to?
13. What does Flashman say he controls whilst talking to the Queen?
(a) His laughter.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His temper.
(d) His horniness.
14. What is the name of Flashman's blood brother from Mogala?
(a) Haslam Hussain.
(b) Ilderim Khan.
(c) Ihnen Faust.
(d) Dickie Watts.
15. Who does Hutton work for?
(a) The CIA.
(b) The MI5.
(c) The Secret Service.
(d) The FBI.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashman say outnumbers the military?
2. What do the Indians call the British government?
3. Why do the British allow Ignatieff free?
4. What is the name of the Raja's widow?
5. Who does Lakshmibai say causes unemployment?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)