|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city in India does Palmerston send Flashman?
2. Who does the Queen say the Thugs offended?
(a) The Christians.
(b) The gentry.
(c) The military.
(d) The Sikhs.
3. What is the name of the political agent that Flashman meets in this chapter?
4. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
(a) He has chest pain.
(b) He has belly pain.
(c) He has seen a ghost.
(d) He has walked into an animal trap.
5. What is the name of the group who try to kill Flashman?
6. Who does Flashman think has poisoned his ghillie?
(a) The Germans.
(b) The English.
(c) The French.
(d) The Russians.
7. What is Lord Palmerston's nickname?
(a) White Face.
8. What can Flashman hear playing as he climbs the stars to the Queen's pavilion?
(a) A jazz band.
(b) Spanish guitar.
(c) An orchestra.
(d) A harp.
9. What country does Flashman tell stories about at Balmoral?
10. What is the name of Flashman's blood brother from Mogala?
(a) Ilderim Khan.
(b) Haslam Hussain.
(c) Ihnen Faust.
(d) Dickie Watts.
11. What kind of building is Jhansi?
(a) A palace.
(b) A fort.
(c) A castle.
(d) A temple.
12. Why does Flashman act surly at the barracks?
(a) So people will avoid him.
(b) To create trouble.
(c) To attract the woman.
(d) So he can get more food.
13. How is Gulam Beg related to Ilderim?
14. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
(a) Buckinghamshire Palace.
15. Where does Flashman decide is the safest place to go?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman say has advanced 16 years in India?
2. What does Lakshimibai say the British should stop suppressing?
3. Who does Nicholson say the Government-General is too soft with?
4. Who spits on Flashman's shadow?
5. Who does Hutton work for?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)