|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country is trying to invade India?
2. What does Lakshimibai challenge Flashman to?
(a) A game of chess.
(b) A fencing bout.
(c) A game of billiards.
(d) A boxing match.
3. Who does Flashman look forward to sleeping with when he returns to Jhansi?
(b) Florence Nightingale.
(d) The Queen.
4. Who does Flashman see beheaded?
(a) Miss Jones.
(b) Mrs. MacDowell.
(c) Mrs. Leslie.
(d) Miss Denisa.
5. What is a badmash?
(a) A politician.
(b) A tax evader.
(c) An interrogator.
(d) A scoundrel.
6. What does Lakshimibai say the British should stop suppressing?
(b) Native customs.
(c) The Indian rebels.
(d) The Indian royal family.
7. Who does Ignatieff claim tells him about Flashman's trip to India?
(a) The Rajah.
(d) The Queen.
8. Who do the Thugs want to sacrifice Flashman to?
9. Who does the Queen say the British have suppressed?
(a) The priest.
(b) The missionaries.
(c) The pimps.
(d) The thugs.
10. What kind of building is Jhansi?
(a) A fort.
(b) A palace.
(c) A castle.
(d) A temple.
11. How does Flashman describe Prince Albert's eyes?
12. What does Khan offer Flashman during his stay in India?
13. What does Hutton say he has been watching?
(a) The Russian brotherhood.
(b) Flashman's behavior.
(c) The British primeminister.
(d) The Russian government.
14. Where does Flashman have to meet Ilderim after he has put on his disguise?
(a) Rat Church.
(b) Cow Palace.
(c) Bat Place.
(d) Bull Temple.
15. In what role does Flashman want to serve the Queen as?
(a) An advocate.
(b) A servant.
(c) An advisor.
(d) A slave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the group who try to kill Flashman?
2. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
3. Who does Hutton work for?
4. What does Flashman tell Ignatieff stories about?
5. What does moujik mean in Russian?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)