|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do liberal writers say should have known better than to treat prisoners of war so harshly?
(a) The British.
(b) White people.
(d) Educated men.
2. What does Flashman have to learn to behave like to be a horse soldier?
(a) A memebr of the royal family.
(b) A Pathan Thug.
(c) A lithe woman.
(d) A Peshawar Ruffler.
3. What is Lord Palmerston's position in government?
(b) Foreign Secretary.
(d) Chief Whip.
4. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
(a) He has walked into an animal trap.
(b) He has belly pain.
(c) He has chest pain.
(d) He has seen a ghost.
5. Whose death does Flashman want to avenge in chapter nine?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Iderim say has ruined Flashman's perspective?
2. What is the title of the book Flashman reads aboard the train to Calcutta?
3. What does Flashman buy from an Irish soldier?
4. How does Flashman travel to Allahabad?
5. What is Lord Palmerston's nickname?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)