|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of boats are anchored at the river?
(d) Rowing boats.
2. What kind of animal is a mugger?
(a) A lion.
(b) A hyena.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A crocodile.
3. What is the name of the old friend Flashman meets in India in this chapter?
(a) Peter Nichols.
(b) John Nicholson.
(c) George Scuttle.
(d) James Formby.
4. What war are the generals accused of mismanaging?
(a) The Crimean War.
(b) The American War.
(c) The 100 Year War.
(d) The Boer War.
5. What at Balmoral Castle does Flashman say puts him off his food?
(a) Prince Albert's accent.
(b) The ugly chambermaids.
(c) The Queen's accent.
(d) The tartan carpets.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who spits on Flashman's shadow?
2. What is the name of Valla's aunt?
3. Which of the following feature in Flashman's nightmares?
4. What does Flashman say he controls whilst talking to the Queen?
5. Why does Hutton say the Russian has suffered an accident?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)