|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what language does Lakshmibai read the petition?
2. How does Flashman describe the woman dancing towards him?
(a) A real sport.
(b) A golden sculpture.
(c) A great piece.
(d) A bronze statue.
3. Which person does Flashman see dead that he has recently made love to?
(a) Miss Dickens.
(b) Mrs. Formby.
(c) Miss Jones.
(d) Mrs. Leslie.
4. Why does Flashman act surly at the barracks?
(a) To create trouble.
(b) To attract the woman.
(c) So he can get more food.
(d) So people will avoid him.
5. What is a sowar?
(a) A sailor.
(b) An army general.
(c) A horse soldier.
(d) A British politician.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hutton say he has been watching?
2. In what role does Flashman want to serve the Queen as?
3. What does Flashman have to learn to behave like to be a horse soldier?
4. How does Flashman describe Ignatieff?
5. What does Flashman tell the Queen India needs?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)