|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Indians call the British government?
2. Who is Flashman paired with on the hunting trip?
(a) Prince Albert.
3. What is the name of the group who try to kill Flashman?
4. How does Flashman describe Ignatieff?
(a) A solid bit of Russian steel.
(b) A man mountain.
(c) A round eyed tree hugger.
(d) A bear-cat for nerve.
5. What does Flashman say he controls whilst talking to the Queen?
(a) His horniness.
(b) His tongue.
(c) His temper.
(d) His laughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reigning British Queen in this book?
2. What does Flashman watch the natives tearing apart?
3. How does Flashman hurt the first assassin?
4. What do the Muslim and Hindus believe the British want to pollute?
5. What does Skene arrange for Flashman?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)