|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flashman decide to shoot the man in the groin?
(a) So he can report back to his masters.
(b) So he will die slowly.
(c) So he will have time to think about what he has done.
(d) So he will suffer for the rest of his life.
2. Which person does Flashman see dead that he has recently made love to?
(a) Mrs. Formby.
(b) Miss Jones.
(c) Miss Dickens.
(d) Mrs. Leslie.
3. What country does Flashman tell stories about at Balmoral?
4. What is Jhansi built upon?
(a) A sand dune.
(b) A mountain.
(c) A hill.
(d) A steep rock.
5. What does the Queen say the Indians admire about Britain?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman say has advanced 16 years in India?
2. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
3. Who does Flashman describe scratching his grizzled head?
4. Who does Flashman see beheaded?
5. How does Flashman hurt the first assassin?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)