|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Indian Queen's name?
2. Who does Flashman say that he greets as an old comrade in arms?
3. What does Flashman watch the natives tearing apart?
(a) A stag.
(b) A Sikh child.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A white soldier.
4. What does Flashman say has advanced 16 years in India?
5. Why does Flashman act surly at the barracks?
(a) So people will avoid him.
(b) To create trouble.
(c) So he can get more food.
(d) To attract the woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the reigning British Queen in this book?
2. What are do the three stale chapittis symbolize in India?
3. Why do the British allow Ignatieff free?
4. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
5. How does Flashman describe the woman dancing towards him?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)