|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flashman decide to shoot the man in the groin?
(a) So he will suffer for the rest of his life.
(b) So he will have time to think about what he has done.
(c) So he will die slowly.
(d) So he can report back to his masters.
2. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
(d) Buckinghamshire Palace.
3. What does the Queen say the Indians admire about Britain?
4. What does Flashman watch the natives tearing apart?
(a) A stag.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A white soldier.
(d) A Sikh child.
5. Who does Flashman tell the Pathan he is?
(a) Bloody Lance.
(b) The Head Chopper.
(c) Deviant Brown.
(d) Peter the Great.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ignatieff claim tells him about Flashman's trip to India?
2. Which of the following feature in Flashman's nightmares?
3. What is Jhansi built upon?
4. Who does Hutton work for?
5. Who does Flashman look forward to sleeping with when he returns to Jhansi?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)