|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the Queen say the British have suppressed?
(a) The priest.
(b) The thugs.
(c) The missionaries.
(d) The pimps.
2. What war are the generals accused of mismanaging?
(a) The Crimean War.
(b) The Boer War.
(c) The 100 Year War.
(d) The American War.
3. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
(a) Buckinghamshire Palace.
4. Who do the Thugs want to sacrifice Flashman to?
5. What language does Flashman speak to the Queen?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Indian Queen's name?
2. What can Flashman hear playing as he climbs the stars to the Queen's pavilion?
3. What does Flashman call his guide?
4. What are do the three stale chapittis symbolize in India?
5. What does Flashman tell Ignatieff stories about?
This section contains 153 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)