|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hutton say he has been watching?
(a) The British primeminister.
(b) Flashman's behavior.
(c) The Russian brotherhood.
(d) The Russian government.
2. What does Flashman say has advanced 16 years in India?
3. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
(a) He has belly pain.
(b) He has walked into an animal trap.
(c) He has seen a ghost.
(d) He has chest pain.
4. What kind of animal do the royal party hunt?
5. What country does Flashman tell stories about at Balmoral?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashman think has poisoned his ghillie?
2. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
3. What is Lord Palmerston's position in government?
4. What is a sepoy?
5. What are do the three stale chapittis symbolize in India?
This section contains 161 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)