|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
(a) He has belly pain.
(b) He has walked into an animal trap.
(c) He has chest pain.
(d) He has seen a ghost.
2. What is the name of the political agent that Flashman meets in this chapter?
3. What is the name of the old friend Flashman meets in India in this chapter?
(a) Peter Nichols.
(b) James Formby.
(c) John Nicholson.
(d) George Scuttle.
4. Who does Flashman say that he greets as an old comrade in arms?
5. What is Lord Palmerston's position in government?
(a) Chief Whip.
(b) Foreign Secretary.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jhansi built upon?
2. What does moujik mean in Russian?
3. What war are the generals accused of mismanaging?
4. What does Flashman think Ignatieff might arrange for him?
5. How does Flashman describe Ignatieff?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)