|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman describe scratching his grizzled head?
(a) Suttee Ghat.
(b) Colin Campbell.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Prince Albert.
2. Who does Flash see arrive at Balmoral at the end of this section?
(a) Old Rani.
(b) Count Ignatieff.
(c) Lord Haw-Haw.
(d) Lord Ellenborough.
3. What does Flashman tell Ignatieff stories about?
(b) Russin women.
(d) His marriage.
4. What does Flashman say he is finding it difficult to gather in Jhansi?
5. What is a sepoy?
(a) A peasant.
(b) A prince.
(c) A soldier.
(d) A prostitute.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman say has advanced 16 years in India?
2. Who does Flashman say outnumbers the military?
3. Who is Ellenborough worried Flashman may embarrass?
4. How does Flashman describe Prince Albert's eyes?
5. What does moujik mean in Russian?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)