|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
(a) He has chest pain.
(b) He has walked into an animal trap.
(c) He has seen a ghost.
(d) He has belly pain.
2. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
(b) Buckinghamshire Palace.
3. Who does Flashman think has poisoned his ghillie?
(a) The English.
(b) The Russians.
(c) The Germans.
(d) The French.
4. What war are the generals accused of mismanaging?
(a) The Boer War.
(b) The 100 Year War.
(c) The American War.
(d) The Crimean War.
5. What is the name of Queen Victoria's husband?
(a) King George.
(b) Prince Philip.
(c) King David.
(d) Prince Albert.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which country is trying to invade India?
2. What does Hutton say he has been watching?
3. What does Flashman think has compromised his secret mission?
4. How does Flashman describe Prince Albert's eyes?
5. What are do the three stale chapittis symbolize in India?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)