|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Flashman arrive in at the beginning of chapter three?
2. Who does Flash see arrive at Balmoral at the end of this section?
(a) Count Ignatieff.
(b) Lord Ellenborough.
(c) Lord Haw-Haw.
(d) Old Rani.
3. Why do the British allow Ignatieff free?
(a) He has done nothing wrong.
(b) So he can report back to Russia.
(c) He would make a good spy.
(d) To avoid a diplomatic incidet.
4. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
(a) He has belly pain.
(b) He has chest pain.
(c) He has walked into an animal trap.
(d) He has seen a ghost.
5. Who is Flashman paired with on the hunting trip?
(b) Prince Albert.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flashman describe Prince Albert's eyes?
2. What does Flashman call his guide?
3. What city in India does Palmerston send Flashman?
4. Whose opinion on war does Flashman say he agrees with?
5. Which country is trying to invade India?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)