|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What war are the generals accused of mismanaging?
(a) The Boer War.
(b) The 100 Year War.
(c) The American War.
(d) The Crimean War.
2. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
(b) Buckinghamshire Palace.
3. Why do the British allow Ignatieff free?
(a) To avoid a diplomatic incidet.
(b) So he can report back to Russia.
(c) He would make a good spy.
(d) He has done nothing wrong.
4. Who does Flashman describe scratching his grizzled head?
(a) Prince Albert.
(b) Colin Campbell.
(c) Suttee Ghat.
(d) Queen Victoria.
5. What does Hutton say he has been watching?
(a) The British primeminister.
(b) The Russian brotherhood.
(c) Flashman's behavior.
(d) The Russian government.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city in India does Palmerston send Flashman?
2. Who does Flashman think has poisoned his ghillie?
3. Who is Ellenborough worried Flashman may embarrass?
4. What does Flashman think Ignatieff might arrange for him?
5. Who does Hutton work for?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)