|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country is trying to invade India?
2. Why does Hutton say the Russian has suffered an accident?
(a) He does not a scandal.
(b) He does not want Flashman to panic.
(c) He wants to blame Flashman.
(d) He needs time to sort something out.
3. What is Lord Palmerston's position in government?
(a) Chief Whip.
(b) Foreign Secretary.
4. Which royal residence does Flashman say he is no longer invited to?
(c) Buckinghamshire Palace.
5. Why does the ghillie say he is ill in this section?
(a) He has walked into an animal trap.
(b) He has belly pain.
(c) He has chest pain.
(d) He has seen a ghost.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ignatieff claim tells him about Flashman's trip to India?
2. How does Elspeth call Queen Victoria?
3. What is the name of the Raja's widow?
4. What kind of animal do the royal party hunt?
5. What does Flashman tell Ignatieff stories about?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)