|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of building is Jhansi?
(a) A castle.
(b) A fort.
(c) A palace.
(d) A temple.
2. Which of the following feature in Flashman's nightmares?
(a) Beheaded chickens and vultures.
(b) Beheaded children and bleeding rats.
(c) Family reunions and weddings.
(d) Schoolmasters and fornications.
3. What is the name of the old friend Flashman meets in India in this chapter?
(a) Peter Nichols.
(b) George Scuttle.
(c) John Nicholson.
(d) James Formby.
4. Who do the Thugs want to sacrifice Flashman to?
5. How does Flashman hurt the first assassin?
(a) He bites his tongue.
(b) He crushes his testicles.
(c) He breaks his arm.
(d) His breaks his ankle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the political agent that Flashman meets in this chapter?
2. Who does Flashman say that he greets as an old comrade in arms?
3. What does Flashman say he is finding it difficult to gather in Jhansi?
4. How does Flashman describe Ignatieff?
5. Who spits on Flashman's shadow?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)