|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the old friend Flashman meets in India in this chapter?
(a) James Formby.
(b) George Scuttle.
(c) Peter Nichols.
(d) John Nicholson.
2. Why do the British allow Ignatieff free?
(a) He would make a good spy.
(b) To avoid a diplomatic incidet.
(c) He has done nothing wrong.
(d) So he can report back to Russia.
3. What is the name of the political agent that Flashman meets in this chapter?
4. Who is the portrait of Flashman offers to the Queen as a gift?
(a) The House of Lords.
(b) The Primeminister.
(d) The British Royal Family.
5. Who does Nicholson say are angering the natives?
(b) Milltary men.
(d) Government officials.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of weapon does Flashman arm himself with at Mason's?
2. Who is Flashman paired with on the hunting trip?
3. Where does Flashman have to meet Ilderim after he has put on his disguise?
4. How does Flashman describe Ignatieff?
5. What does Flashman think Ignatieff might arrange for him?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)