|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 11-12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two characteristics are used to paint Lord Cardigan as a villain?
(a) His smile and his flirtatious nature.
(b) His deafness in one ear and his obnoxious laugh.
(c) His flirtatious nature and his speech impediment.
(d) His speech impediment and obnoxious laugh.
2. What is the name of the high-priced, discreet establishment that Flashman takes Prince William to?
(a) The Four Seasons Hotel.
(c) Notting Hill.
(d) St. John's Wood.
3. Who or what does Prince William turn out to be?
(a) The greenhorn that Cutts took advantage of at the pool hall.
(b) A lazy, good-for nothing royal.
(c) A spoiled brat.
(d) A brilliant soldier, eager to do battle.
4. What is the date that the entirety of Chapter 4 takes place on?
(a) October 25th, 1854.
(b) December 1st, 1854.
(c) October 1st, 1854.
(d) October 31st, 1850.
5. What does the Russian General, Lipandi, do when Flashman is first introduced to him?
(a) He bows to Flashman.
(b) He asks Flashman what the British's plans are for the remainder of the war.
(c) He checks Flashman's breath for alcohol.
(d) He slaps Flashman across the face.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flashman lie to Valla?
2. When Flashman finally goes to his cell after witnessing the "demonstration", why does he feel relieved?
3. Who does Flashman blame for him learning about Item 7?
4. Who of Flashman's captors is the most vile?
5. How does Flashman find his journey through the Russian countryside?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)