|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Flashman vow to do?
(a) Get revenge on Lord Cardigan.
(b) To divorce Elspeth.
(c) To get William a real wife.
(d) To not go to war.
2. In the second message, how does Raglan order Lucan to behave?
(a) Defensively and with good judgment.
(b) Full attack.
(c) However he feels is appropriate.
(d) Offesnively and with good judgment.
3. What is Flashman doing when he catches Elspeth and Lord Cardigan?
(a) Hiding in the closet, waiting to have sex with Elspeth.
(b) He is out riding.
(c) He is at the dance, and he stops them from dancing.
4. What two characteristics are used to paint Lord Cardigan as a villain?
(a) His deafness in one ear and his obnoxious laugh.
(b) His flirtatious nature and his speech impediment.
(c) His speech impediment and obnoxious laugh.
(d) His smile and his flirtatious nature.
5. What country does Britain go to war with?
(c) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flashman meet Captain Count Nicholas Pavlovitch Ignatieff?
2. Who's estate is Flashman staying at while he is a prisoner of war?
3. Who does Lord Raglan bestow the "privilege" of ordering the whole army to march forward towards the Russians to?
4. Who does Raglan send after the fastest galloper to deliver Lucan a second message?
5. What happens when Flashman finally is able to complete his first mission?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)