|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Elspeth attend a dance with in May?
(b) Prince William.
(d) Lord Cardigan.
2. What does Lord Cardigan invite Elspeth to do with him?
(a) To go to dinner.
(b) To ride to his estate.
(c) To go to a lacrosse tournament.
(d) To go to the horse races.
3. What is Flashman's personal nickname for Lord Cardigan?
(a) Lord Sweater.
(b) Lord Haw-Haw.
(c) Lord Cardie.
4. Why does Flashman dislike Lord Cardigan?
(a) He doesn't dislike Lord Cardigan, who is like a mentor to him.
(b) Because he fired him and sent him to Afghanistan 14 years previously.
(c) Because Lord Cardigan is very arrogant.
(d) Because he has always been better at his job than Flashy.
5. What does Prince William demand to have while shopping with Flashman?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A new car.
(c) A drink.
(d) A new sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Flashman teach Cutts a lesson at the pool hall?
2. To what do Raglan and Airey mistakenly attribute Flashman's tears to?
3. What is the date that the entirety of Chapter 4 takes place on?
4. After Flashman lets Willy make the second command, what does Willy do?
5. What word does Flashman search for as he lies on the ground waiting for Russian swords to pierce him?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)