|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Prince William fall in love with?
(c) A blonde prostitute.
2. What regiment does Flashman "tactfully" suggest that he and Prince William be assigned to?
(a) Flashy suggested that they stay out of any combat.
(b) The 17th.
(c) The Board of Ordnance.
(d) The 11th Hussars.
3. How does Flashman teach Cutts a lesson?
(a) He starts a fight in the pool hall.
(b) He sits him down and gives him a long, stern talking to.
(c) He says that he will "get him back".
(d) He gets a "shaved" ball and makes a public fool of Cutts.
4. What has Flashman clearly been trying to avoid?
(a) A dull and pointelss life.
(b) Lord Raglan.
(c) Lord Cardigan.
(d) An active role in the Crimean War.
5. Who or what does Prince William turn out to be?
(a) The greenhorn that Cutts took advantage of at the pool hall.
(b) A brilliant soldier, eager to do battle.
(c) A lazy, good-for nothing royal.
(d) A spoiled brat.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 1, what does Flashman catch Lord Cardigan and his wife, Elspeth, doing?
2. Why does Flashman dislike Lord Cardigan?
3. At Marjorie's party in Chapter 2, what does Flashman stumble upon Elspeth and Lord Cardigan doing?
4. Who is the Commander-in-Chief of the Army?
5. Why does Flashman teach Cutts a lesson at the pool hall?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)