|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What amuses Flashy about Prince William?
(a) That Prince William has a crush on Elspeth.
(b) That he is so eager to meet a prostitute.
(c) Prince William is a great story teller and can make Flashy laugh.
(d) His clumsiness while losing his virginity to a prostitute.
2. At the end of Chapter 2, what does Flashman vow to do?
(a) To divorce Elspeth.
(b) Get revenge on Lord Cardigan.
(c) To get William a real wife.
(d) To not go to war.
3. When Flashman goes to charge down the slope, what does he tell Willy to do?
(a) Follow him.
(b) Turn around and head back to the ship.
(c) Hurry up!
(d) Stay where he is.
4. What does Willy do to annoy Flashman as they are leaving for war?
(a) He decides not to go.
(b) He speaks about how exciting it is and are eager.
(c) He cries, saying he will miss his favorite prostitute.
(d) He sleeps in that morning.
5. Where does Elspeth spend the night on the evening of the dance?
(a) At her own home, with Flashy.
(b) With Prince William.
(c) Lord Cardigan's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Raglan do with Flashman after the tragedy?
2. What does Lord Raglan conclude after reviewing Flashman's file?
3. What new post does Lord Raglan give to Flashman?
4. What has Flashman clearly been trying to avoid?
5. How does Flashman describe the Battle of Alma from the start?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)