|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What regiment does Flashman "tactfully" suggest that he and Prince William be assigned to?
(a) Flashy suggested that they stay out of any combat.
(b) The 17th.
(c) The Board of Ordnance.
(d) The 11th Hussars.
2. At Marjorie's party in Chapter 2, what does Flashman stumble upon Elspeth and Lord Cardigan doing?
(a) About to be intimate.
(b) Riding together on Lord Cardigan's horse.
(c) Dancing together.
(d) Shopping together.
3. Who does Elspeth attend a dance with in May?
(b) Prince William.
(d) Lord Cardigan.
4. What does Lord Raglan conclude after reviewing Flashman's file?
(a) That Flashman is average.
(b) That Flashman isn't very good at his job.
(c) That Flashman's talents have been wasted in Ordnance.
(d) That Flashman needs more supervision.
5. What does Lord Cardigan invite Elspeth to do with him?
(a) To go to the horse races.
(b) To go to dinner.
(c) To ride to his estate.
(d) To go to a lacrosse tournament.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Prince Albert painted as a character?
2. Why does Flashman dislike Lord Cardigan?
3. Why is Flashman worried about how well Prince William is performing his army duties?
4. Why does Flashman teach Cutts a lesson at the pool hall?
5. What does Lord Raglan chide Flashman for?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)