|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of the party that saves the three prisoners, who seems to have the authority?
(a) Yakub Beg.
(b) No one has authority; it's total chaos.
(c) A very slight boy.
2. How does Flashman teach Cutts a lesson?
(a) He gets a "shaved" ball and makes a public fool of Cutts.
(b) He starts a fight in the pool hall.
(c) He sits him down and gives him a long, stern talking to.
(d) He says that he will "get him back".
3. What is Item 7?
(a) A new carriage that Count Pencherjevsky wants to buy for Valla.
(b) A planned Russian invasion of Britain.
(c) A planned Russian retreat in Crimea.
(d) A 30,000-man Russian invasion of Northern India.
4. What does Prince William demand to have while shopping with Flashman?
(a) A new car.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A drink.
(d) A new sweater.
5. How does Flashman meet Captain Count Nicholas Pavlovitch Ignatieff?
(a) They meet because that's who Flashman will be staying with in Russia.
(b) They meet while drinking at the local pub.
(c) They meet on the front line of the battle.
(d) He meets the Captain when the Captain beats a local registrar who insulted Flashman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Elspeth attend a dance with in May?
2. Why does Count Ignatieff warn Flashman not to expect any mercy from them?
3. When Flashman re-joins the siege operations, what is his first mission?
4. What action does Flashman take to accomplish the task of making the sled go faster?
5. What does Billy Russell tell Flashman will happen "in a day or so"?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)