|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Willy after he charges the Russians?
(a) He almost gets Flashman killed.
(b) He is wounded.
(c) He is touted as a hero.
(d) He is killed.
2. Who does Lord Raglan bestow the "privilege" of ordering the whole army to march forward towards the Russians to?
(a) Raglan gives the order himself.
(c) Prince William.
(d) Lord Cardigan.
3. What is Flashman's personal nickname for Lord Cardigan?
(a) Lord Haw-Haw.
(c) Lord Sweater.
(d) Lord Cardie.
4. Why does Flashman dislike Lord Cardigan?
(a) Because he has always been better at his job than Flashy.
(b) Because he fired him and sent him to Afghanistan 14 years previously.
(c) He doesn't dislike Lord Cardigan, who is like a mentor to him.
(d) Because Lord Cardigan is very arrogant.
5. What does Prince William demand to have while shopping with Flashman?
(a) A new car.
(b) A drink.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A new sweater.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Prince William fall in love with?
2. How does Flashman flatter the Pencherjevsky family?
3. Why does Flashman regret that he might be exchanged soon for a Russian POW?
4. Who does Raglan send after the fastest galloper to deliver Lucan a second message?
5. What does Raglan do with Flashman after the tragedy?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)