|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What two characteristics are used to paint Lord Cardigan as a villain?
(a) His speech impediment and obnoxious laugh.
(b) His deafness in one ear and his obnoxious laugh.
(c) His smile and his flirtatious nature.
(d) His flirtatious nature and his speech impediment.
2. After Flashman and Elspeth settle their row, what does Flashy forget to do?
(a) To take a shower.
(b) To have dinner waiting on the table when he gets home.
(c) To wish her a good afternoon.
(d) To forbid Elspeth to see Lord Cardigan again.
3. How do Flashman and East discover Item 7?
(a) By eavesdropping on a secret military meeting.
(b) Valla tells East when they are in bed together.
(c) Valla tells Flashman when they are in bed together.
(d) Count Pencherjevsky confides in Flashman.
4. What does Raglan do with Flashman after the tragedy?
(a) He banishes Flashman to Russia.
(b) He allows Flashman to stay on his staff.
(c) He stops speaking to Flashman.
(d) He sends Flashman home.
5. Yakub Beg tells Flashman that he is the first foreigner to what?
(a) Sit at the circle with them.
(b) Help them fight.
(c) Save his life.
(d) Infiltrate their Oasis.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do the two other prisoners at Fort Raim talk to each other?
2. Who is the Silk One's constant companion?
3. What does Lord Raglan chide Flashman for?
4. What is the name of the high-priced, discreet establishment that Flashman takes Prince William to?
5. Why is Flashman sure that Afghanistan will side with the Russians?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)