|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the second message, how does Raglan order Lucan to behave?
(a) Full attack.
(b) Offesnively and with good judgment.
(c) However he feels is appropriate.
(d) Defensively and with good judgment.
2. After finding out about Willy's fate, what does Raglan ask Flashman that seems inappropriate?
(a) "What will I tell the Queen?"
(b) He asks Flashman if he is okay.
(c) He doesn't say anything; just pours himself a cup of tea.
(d) He inquires after Willy's uniform.
3. Where does Elspeth spend the night on the evening of the dance?
(a) Lord Cardigan's.
(c) At her own home, with Flashy.
(d) With Prince William.
4. What does Raglan do with Flashman after the tragedy?
(a) He sends Flashman home.
(b) He stops speaking to Flashman.
(c) He banishes Flashman to Russia.
(d) He allows Flashman to stay on his staff.
5. What country does Britain go to war with?
(a) The United States.
Short Answer Questions
1. What new post does Lord Raglan give to Flashman?
2. Who does Lord Raglan bestow the "privilege" of ordering the whole army to march forward towards the Russians to?
3. What two characteristics are used to paint Lord Cardigan as a villain?
4. What is Flashman's personal nickname for Lord Cardigan?
5. Why does Flashman pull strings to join the Board of Ordnance?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)