|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At Marjorie's party in Chapter 2, what does Flashman stumble upon Elspeth and Lord Cardigan doing?
(a) Shopping together.
(b) Dancing together.
(c) About to be intimate.
(d) Riding together on Lord Cardigan's horse.
2. Why doesn't Flashman take part in the siege operations?
(a) He does take part in the seige operations.
(b) Because he is a coward and hides away.
(c) Because he was ill for several weeks with dysentery.
(d) Because he is out of favor with Lord Raglan.
3. How close is the Russian charge before Campbell finally allows his troops to fire?
(a) 200 yards away.
(b) At least a mile.
(c) 100 yards away.
(d) 50 yards away.
4. How is Prince Albert painted as a character?
(a) As an amazing war hero.
(b) As a German-accented dandy.
(c) As a very good father.
(d) As a spoiled royal.
5. Where does Elspeth spend the night on the evening of the dance?
(a) At her own home, with Flashy.
(b) Lord Cardigan's.
(c) With Prince William.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country are Britain and France fighting for in order to protect it?
2. Why is Flashman's wife mortified?
3. What does Flashman say is common practice when a staff galloper is given a written message?
4. Who is Billy Russell?
5. How is Lord Raglan finally "stung" into action?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)