• Flashy joins the safe Board of Ordnance.
• Elspeth wants Flashy to rejoin the 11th Hussars.
• Flashy helps a greenhorn get revenge on Cutts.
• Lord Cardigan flirts and makes passes at Elspeth.
• Lord Raglan is the Commander-in-Chief of the Army.
• Lord Raglan transfers Flashy to supervise Prince William of Celle.
• Prince William turns out to be the "greenhorn" that Flashy helped.
• Flashy catches Lord Cardigan in a compromising position with Elspeth.
• Lord Cardigan and Flashy ride to war, hating each other.
• Flashy resumes his life story in 1854.
• England is on the brink of war with Russia.
• Flashy insists his reputation is a fluke and a series of accidents.
• Flashy and Prince William get along very well.
• They join the 17th Lancer Regiment.
• Elspeth is happy to be among high society, thanks to the Prince.
• Flashy takes the Prince to an up-market whorehouse.
• Prince William falls in love...
This section contains 1,349 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)