* Flashy joins the safe Board of Ordnance.
* Elspeth wants Flashy to rejoin the 11th Hussars.
* Flashy helps a greenhorn get revenge on Cutts.
* Lord Cardigan flirts and makes passes at Elspeth.
* Lord Raglan is the Commander-in-Chief of the Army.
* Lord Raglan transfers Flashy to supervise Prince William of Celle.
* Prince William turns out to be the "greenhorn" that Flashy helped.
* Flashy catches Lord Cardigan in a compromising position with Elspeth.
* Lord Cardigan and Flashy ride to war, hating each other.
* Flashy resumes his life story in 1854.
* England is on the brink of war with Russia.
* Flashy insists his reputation is a fluke and a series of accidents.
* Flashy and Prince William get along very well.
* They join the 17th Lancer Regiment.
* Elspeth is happy to be among high society, thanks to the Prince.
* Flashy takes the Prince to an up-market whorehouse.
* Prince William falls in love...
This section contains 1,349 words
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)