|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
2. How does Flash escape in this section?
3. Why does Lawrence want Flash to meet Goolab?
4. Who is the message from that the young officer reads out for Flash?
5. What does Broadfoot say he wants to hear more about?
Essay Topic 1
Why are the Khalsam such a threat to the British? What would have happened if the Khalsam had defeated the British?
Essay Topic 2
What does the novel say about Pakistani culture? In what way is it to Indian culture? What is Flashman's views on Pakistan culture?
Essay Topic 3
What do people think Flash has achieved? In what way does Flash's own view of himself contradict how the public sees him? How would someone like Flash be represented in the media today?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)