Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What news does Gardner have about Jeendan?
2. Where does Dalip say he wants to be after six?
3. Who is the message from that the young officer reads out for Flash?
4. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
5. What does Flash injure as he escapes the house?
Examine Flashman's character across the whole series.
1.How does the author develop Flashman's character across the whole series?
2.What new elements does the novel add to Flashman's character?
Why is the court of Lahore such a dangerous place for Flashman to be? How does he escape the dangers?
Why do historians think Singh retreated instead of moving in and defeating the British? What does it say about the difficulties of representing history, and that there are different perspectives rather than one truth?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)