|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
2. Who do the Khalsa say they want as their leader?
3. Who does Cunningham say were mainly to blame for the war?
4. Why does Flash say he will never return to Lahore?
5. What does Flash begin shouting in the hope a passerby will hear him?
Essay Topic 1
What do people think Flash has achieved? In what way does Flash's own view of himself contradict how the public sees him? How would someone like Flash be represented in the media today?
Essay Topic 2
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Essay Topic 3
Why is the court of Lahore such a dangerous place for Flashman to be? How does he escape the dangers?
This section contains 793 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)