|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
2. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
3. What animal did Henry Lawrence compare Jeenda to?
4. What do the Khalsa demand from Jeendan?
5. Whose dead body does Flash see in this section?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Examine Flashman's character across the whole series.
1.How does the author develop Flashman's character across the whole series?
2.What new elements does the novel add to Flashman's character?
Essay Topic 2
Why are the Khalsam such a threat to the British? What would have happened if the Khalsam had defeated the British?
Essay Topic 3
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2.Point of view
This section contains 727 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)