Mid-Book Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of America is Campbell from?
2. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
3. What is a wazir?
4. Why is Soochet Singh famous?
5. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Tej Singh so upset in this section?
2. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
3. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
4. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
5. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
6. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
7. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
8. Why do people visit Flash in this section?
9. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
10. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
Why are the Khalsam such a threat to the British? What would have happened if the Khalsam had defeated the British?
Pick a character from the book and discuss his or her goals and motives. Do they achieve their motive? Do they share similar goals and motives with other characters? Do their goals clash with other characters? How do the characters goals and motives affect their interaction with each other?
Choose one of the following and discuss how it affects the tone of the book and helps to express character and theme.
2.Point of view
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)