|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
(a) A Kahalsa soldier.
(b) A priest.
(c) A slave.
(d) A court jester.
2. Who do the Khalsa say they want as their leader?
(a) Tej Singh.
(b) Goolab Singh.
(c) Dilap Singh.
(d) Harry Flashman
3. What had Flashman previously observed at the spot Mangla takes him?
(a) A durbar session.
(b) A wiza session.
(c) A dance.
(d) A funeral.
4. What does George Bruce accuse Hardinge?
(a) Mental paralysis.
(b) War crimes.
5. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does Flash claim is more of a coward than himself?
2. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
3. What can Flashman see from the point high above the river?
4. Who is the message from that the young officer reads out for Flash?
5. What is the name of Broadfoot's replacement?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
2. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
3. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
4. How does Flash argue against Lawrence sending him to Lahore?
5. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
6. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
7. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
8. Why does Flash decide to stay in his current position?
9. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
10. What events does Flash hear about among the opposition?
This section contains 779 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)