|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What character does Flash claim is more of a coward than himself?
(b) General Littler.
(c) Lal Singh.
(d) Dilap Singh.
2. How did newspaper reports claim Flash escaped?
(a) While under fire.
(b) With a harem of women.
(c) Disguised as Queen Victoria.
(d) On the back of a tiger.
3. What does Flash promise to give Dalip once they reach their destination?
(a) A pistol.
(b) A book.
(c) A tomahawk.
(d) A rifle.
4. Who does Flash witness an argument between in this section?
(a) Gough and Hardinge.
(b) Broadfoot and Sale.
(c) Lal and Tej Singh.
(d) Gough and Lal Singh.
5. Who has Jassa brought a message from?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death does Gardner say he is sorry to hear about?
2. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
3. What will Dalip disguise himself as when he leaves Lahore?
4. What does Broadfoot say Flash must pretend the next day?
5. Where does Dalip say he wants to be after six?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
2. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
3. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
4. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
5. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
6. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
7. Why does Flash decide to stay in his current position?
8. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
9. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
10. What does Flash learn about Lal Singh in chapter twelve?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)