|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Broadfoot's replacement?
(a) Tej Singh.
(b) Henry lawrence.
(c) Sachin Tendulkar.
(d) David Bardsley.
2. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
(a) A court jester.
(b) A priest.
(c) A Kahalsa soldier.
(d) A slave.
3. Why does Jeendan want to weaken the Khalsa?
(a) So she can create a new army.
(b) So she can put in a British government.
(c) So they can't challenge her rule.
(d) So she can free her country from their brutality.
4. What does Flash injure as he escapes the house?
(a) His leg.
(b) His hand.
(c) His ankle.
(d) His shoulder.
5. Whose dead body does Flash see in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do the British Calvary take Flash?
2. What character does Flash claim is more of a coward than himself?
3. Who does Flash decide to try and embarrass in this section?
4. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
5. Who has Jassa brought a message from?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
2. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
3. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
4. How does Flash argue against Lawrence sending him to Lahore?
5. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
6. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
7. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
8. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
9. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
10. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
This section contains 747 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)