|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What news does Gardner have about Jeendan?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) She wants to give Flash the Koh-i-noor.
(c) She wants Flash to come back and help her escape.
(d) She is dying.
2. Where does Dalip say he wants to be after six?
(a) At his father's house.
(b) In Karachi.
(c) In bed.
(d) Out of Lahore.
3. Who does Flash witness an argument between in this section?
(a) Gough and Lal Singh.
(b) Lal and Tej Singh.
(c) Gough and Hardinge.
(d) Broadfoot and Sale.
4. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
(a) A priest.
(b) A court jester.
(c) A slave.
(d) A Kahalsa soldier.
5. What does Jeendan put the Koh-i-noor inside of?
(a) A cigarette box.
(b) A gold case.
(c) A silver locket.
(d) A beer bottle.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
2. What is another way to write the name Mangla?
3. Why does Hardinge want Flash charged?
4. What can Flashman see from the point high above the river?
5. What will Dalip disguise himself as when he leaves Lahore?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
2. How do the Khalsa intend to torture Flashman?
3. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
4. Why is Tej Singh so upset in this section?
5. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
6. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
7. What does flash see from his position on the north bank?
8. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
9. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
10. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
This section contains 724 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)