|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
(a) She trusts no one else.
(b) Dalip likes him.
(c) He is good with children.
(d) He is the only one who will do it for nothing.
2. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
(a) The Khalsa.
(b) Her father.
(d) Queen Victoria.
3. What kind of officer spots Flashman just outside of Lahore?
(a) A Gardner officer.
(b) A Khalsa officer.
(c) A Highlander officer.
(d) A Gorrachara officer.
4. How does Flash escape in this section?
(a) He runs across the the fields.
(b) He jumps into the river.
(c) He hides in the attic.
(d) He kills Tej.
5. Why does Flash say he will never return to Lahore?
(a) Jeendan has taken an interest in him.
(b) He is wanted for murder.
(c) Dalip has put a death warrant on his head.
(d) It is a hell hole.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flash think is the only way the British can defeat the Khalsa?
2. Whose death does Gardner say he is sorry to hear about?
3. What needs to happen before Goolab takes Dalip back to Lahore?
4. Who is the message from that the young officer reads out for Flash?
5. Who does Flash witness an argument between in this section?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)