|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
(b) Tej Singh.
2. What animal did Henry Lawrence compare Jeenda to?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A lion.
(c) A tiger.
(d) An elephant.
3. What does Flash think is the only way the British can defeat the Khalsa?
(a) By killing their leader.
(b) By waiting for the winter.
(c) By dividing them.
(d) By bringing in more soldiers.
4. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
(d) War crimes.
5. Where is Flash as the battle rages?
(a) A hut.
(b) A brothel.
(c) A bomb shelter.
(d) A basement.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeendan throw at the Khalsa men?
2. What does Flash injure as he escapes the house?
3. What does Flash promise to give Dalip once they reach their destination?
4. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
5. How does Flash describe Gough's military style?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Goolab alrady know about the treaty?
2. How does Hardinge embarrass Flash in this section?
3. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
4. What events does Flash hear about among the opposition?
5. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
6. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
7. Why does Flash decide to stay in his current position?
8. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
9. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
10. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
This section contains 689 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)