|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does George Bruce accuse Hardinge?
(a) Mental paralysis.
(b) War crimes.
2. What animal did Henry Lawrence compare Jeenda to?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A lion.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A tiger.
3. Who does Flash think has betrayed him in this section?
4. Why does Flash pretend he can't walk?
(a) To get a good meal.
(b) To get out of fighting.
(c) To return to England.
(d) To escape to Lahore.
5. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
(d) Tej Singh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
2. How are thousands of men thrown into the Sutlej river?
3. Whose dead body does Flash see in this section?
4. Who soldiers does Flash say Singh should order his men to attack?
5. Who does Flash witness an argument between in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
2. How does Flash argue against Lawrence sending him to Lahore?
3. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
4. Why is Flash relieved to hear Broadfoot has been killed in battle?
5. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
6. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
7. How does Lawrence persuade Hardinge that Flash is the right man to escort Dalip?
8. What is Hardinge disgusted about in this section?
9. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
10. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
This section contains 750 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)