|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Flash describe Gough's military style?
2. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
(a) He is the only one who will do it for nothing.
(b) She trusts no one else.
(c) He is good with children.
(d) Dalip likes him.
3. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
(d) Tej Singh.
4. Why is Dalip angry in this section?
(a) He has to wear girl's clothes.
(b) He wants to protect his mother.
(c) He does not like Flash.
(d) He has to stay with his father.
5. What do Flash and Jassa disguise themselves as before entering Lahore?
Short Answer Questions
1. What character does Flash claim is more of a coward than himself?
2. Who orders the Khalsa forces to retreat?
3. What is Van Cortlandt's rank?
4. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
5. How did newspaper reports claim Flash escaped?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)