|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flash say they should return the Koh-i-Noor to?
(a) The Queen.
(b) The British government.
(d) The Punjabis.
2. What does Flashman say he has received intelligence reports saying?
(a) The British are running out of supplies.
(b) The British have mined the defenses at Ferozepore.
(c) The British are sending for more troops.
(d) The British have a new secret weapn.
3. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
4. What does Jeendan put the Koh-i-noor inside of?
(a) A gold case.
(b) A beer bottle.
(c) A silver locket.
(d) A cigarette box.
5. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
(a) Tej Singh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lawrence want Flash to meet Goolab?
2. What city does Flash leave for at the beginning of this section?
3. What does Flash compare the stone structure to?
4. What does Broadfoot say Flash must pretend the next day?
5. What news does Gardner have about Jeendan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is Hardinge disgusted about in this section?
2. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
3. How does Hardinge embarrass Flash in this section?
4. Why does Flash decide to stay in his current position?
5. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
6. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
7. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
8. Why is Flash relieved to hear Broadfoot has been killed in battle?
9. What plans does Lawrence say he has for Flash?
10. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
This section contains 690 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)