|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flash watch the battle from?
(a) The south bank.
(b) The north bank.
(c) The east bank.
(d) The west bank.
2. Who does Cunningham say were mainly to blame for the war?
(a) The Hindus.
(b) The Sikhs.
(c) The British.
(d) The Khalsa.
3. Why does Jeendan want to weaken the Khalsa?
(a) So she can free her country from their brutality.
(b) So they can't challenge her rule.
(c) So she can create a new army.
(d) So she can put in a British government.
4. What character does Flash claim is more of a coward than himself?
(b) Dilap Singh.
(c) General Littler.
(d) Lal Singh.
5. What do Flash and Jassa set up once they arrive in Lahore?
(a) A shelter.
(b) A meeting place.
(c) A tent.
(d) A shop.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
2. What does George Bruce accuse Hardinge?
3. Where do the British Calvary take Flash?
4. How does Flash notify Gardner that they are approaching?
5. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
2. How does Lawrence persuade Hardinge that Flash is the right man to escort Dalip?
3. How do the Khalsa intend to torture Flashman?
4. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
5. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
6. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
7. What events does Flash hear about among the opposition?
8. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
9. How does Hardinge embarrass Flash in this section?
10. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
This section contains 751 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)