|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jassa demand from Flash?
(a) The diamond.
(c) His horse.
(d) The gold.
2. Where do the British Calvary take Flash?
(b) The British embassy.
(c) The hospital.
(d) The Punjab palace.
3. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
4. Who does Flash send a note to?
5. What is another way to write the name Mangla?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flash watch the battle from?
2. What is is the metal frame in the cellar suspended over?
3. What city does Flash leave for at the beginning of this section?
4. What can Flashman see from the point high above the river?
5. Who does Flash decide to try and embarrass in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
2. How does Flash argue against Lawrence sending him to Lahore?
3. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
4. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
5. How does Lawrence persuade Hardinge that Flash is the right man to escort Dalip?
6. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
7. What does flash see from his position on the north bank?
8. Why is Flash relieved to hear Broadfoot has been killed in battle?
9. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
10. What plans does Lawrence say he has for Flash?
This section contains 714 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)