|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jassa demand from Flash?
(a) The diamond.
(c) His horse.
(d) The gold.
2. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
(a) Dalip likes him.
(b) He is good with children.
(c) He is the only one who will do it for nothing.
(d) She trusts no one else.
3. What does Flash injure as he escapes the house?
(a) His hand.
(b) His leg.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His ankle.
4. What do Flash and Jassa set up once they arrive in Lahore?
(a) A meeting place.
(b) A shelter.
(c) A tent.
(d) A shop.
5. What will happen to Flash if Gough loses the battle?
(a) He will be tried.
(b) He will receive a knighthood.
(c) He will be left in the desert.
(d) He wil be banished from Britain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gough tell Hardinge is his rank?
2. What does George Bruce accuse Hardinge?
3. How does Lawrence claim Jeendan was taken out of court?
4. What kind of person does Jeendan say she has always wanted to marry?
5. Why does Flash pretend he can't walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
2. Why does Flash decide to stay in his current position?
3. What is Hardinge disgusted about in this section?
4. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
5. How does Lawrence persuade Hardinge that Flash is the right man to escort Dalip?
6. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
7. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
8. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
9. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
10. What plans does Lawrence say he has for Flash?
This section contains 732 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)