|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash begin shouting in the hope a passerby will hear him?
(a) His wife's name.
(b) Titles of his favorite songs.
(c) The British national anthem.
(d) His own name.
2. Who orders the Khalsa forces to retreat?
(b) Tej Singh.
3. Where is Flash shot in this section?
(a) His head.
(b) His leg.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His hand.
4. Where does Jassa take Flash?
(a) The British embassy.
(b) His apartment.
(c) A camp outside of Lahore.
(d) The Punja palace.
5. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
Short Answer Questions
1. What can Flashman see from the point high above the river?
2. What does Flash think is the only way the British can defeat the Khalsa?
3. What does Flashman say he has received intelligence reports saying?
4. What is Flash ill with at the beginning of chapter eighteen?
5. What will happen to Flash if Gough loses the battle?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash learn about Lal Singh in chapter twelve?
2. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
3. What is Hardinge disgusted about in this section?
4. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
5. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
6. What events does Flash hear about among the opposition?
7. How does Lawrence persuade Hardinge that Flash is the right man to escort Dalip?
8. What does Goolab alrady know about the treaty?
9. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
10. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)