|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a palki?
(a) A glass.
(b) A table.
(c) A chair.
(d) A carpet.
2. What does Broadfoot say he wants to hear more about?
(d) Flash's women.
3. What does Flash begin shouting in the hope a passerby will hear him?
(a) Titles of his favorite songs.
(b) The British national anthem.
(c) His wife's name.
(d) His own name.
4. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
5. Who soldiers does Flash say Singh should order his men to attack?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flash witness an argument between in this section?
2. Which character does Flash hear has escaped back to Lahore?
3. Whose dead body does Flash see in this section?
4. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
5. What is another way to write the name Mangla?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Flash decide to stay in his current position?
2. Why is Flash relieved to hear Broadfoot has been killed in battle?
3. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
4. What events does Flash hear about among the opposition?
5. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
6. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
7. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
8. What plans does Lawrence say he has for Flash?
9. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
10. How does Flash argue against Lawrence sending him to Lahore?
This section contains 768 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)