|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jeendan want to weaken the Khalsa?
(a) So she can create a new army.
(b) So she can put in a British government.
(c) So they can't challenge her rule.
(d) So she can free her country from their brutality.
2. What does Jeendan throw at the Khalsa men?
(a) Her slippers.
(b) Her petticoat.
(c) Her underwear.
(d) Her socks.
3. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
(b) The Khalsa.
(c) Queen Victoria.
(d) Her father.
4. What does Flash begin shouting in the hope a passerby will hear him?
(a) The British national anthem.
(b) His wife's name.
(c) Titles of his favorite songs.
(d) His own name.
5. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
(a) He is the only one who will do it for nothing.
(b) She trusts no one else.
(c) Dalip likes him.
(d) He is good with children.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Flash and Jassa set up once they arrive in Lahore?
2. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
3. Where does Dalip say he wants to be after six?
4. Where do the British Calvary take Flash?
5. What does Broadfoot want Flash to disguise himself as?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
2. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
3. How does Hardinge embarrass Flash in this section?
4. What does flash see from his position on the north bank?
5. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
6. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
7. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
8. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
9. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
10. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
This section contains 755 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)