|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flash pretend he can't walk?
(a) To get a good meal.
(b) To return to England.
(c) To get out of fighting.
(d) To escape to Lahore.
2. How does Flash escape in this section?
(a) He runs across the the fields.
(b) He jumps into the river.
(c) He hides in the attic.
(d) He kills Tej.
3. Why does Hardinge want Flash charged?
(a) For failing to rescue Dalip.
(b) For killing Tej Singh.
(c) For not fighting.
(d) For sleeping with Jeendan.
4. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
(a) Dalip likes him.
(b) He is the only one who will do it for nothing.
(c) She trusts no one else.
(d) He is good with children.
5. Who do the Khalsa want to kidnap?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
2. Who does Cunningham say were mainly to blame for the war?
3. Why is Dalip angry in this section?
4. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
5. Why does Mangla say Flash cannot leave immediately with Dalip?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
2. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
3. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
4. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
5. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
6. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
7. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
8. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
9. What is Hardinge disgusted about in this section?
10. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
This section contains 742 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)