|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Khalsa say they want as their leader?
(a) Harry Flashman
(b) Goolab Singh.
(c) Tej Singh.
(d) Dilap Singh.
2. Whose death does Gardner say he is sorry to hear about?
3. How does Lawrence claim Jeendan was taken out of court?
(a) Pulled by her ear.
(b) Dragged by her hair.
(c) Pulled by her foot.
(d) Dragged by her toes.
4. Where is Flash shot in this section?
(a) His head.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His leg.
(d) His hand.
5. Where does Jassa take Flash?
(a) The British embassy.
(b) The Punja palace.
(c) A camp outside of Lahore.
(d) His apartment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dalip say he wants to be after six?
2. Who does Flash witness an argument between in this section?
3. Why does Jeendan want to weaken the Khalsa?
4. What kind of person does Jeendan say she has always wanted to marry?
5. What animal did Henry Lawrence compare Jeenda to?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flash say the British prevent certain defeat?
2. How do the Khalsa intend to torture Flashman?
3. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
4. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
5. What does flash see from his position on the north bank?
6. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
7. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
8. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
9. How does Lawrence persuade Hardinge that Flash is the right man to escort Dalip?
10. What does Goolab alrady know about the treaty?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)