|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Jassa take Flash?
(a) His apartment.
(b) The Punja palace.
(c) The British embassy.
(d) A camp outside of Lahore.
2. Why is Flash partly relieved that Broadfoot has died?
(a) He won't have to pay him back his money.
(b) He can go off with his wife.
(c) He can start being himself.
(d) He won't have to return to Lahore.
3. Who does Flash say they should return the Koh-i-Noor to?
(a) The British government.
(b) The Punjabis.
(c) The Queen.
4. How does Flash describe Gough's military style?
5. How does Lawrence claim Jeendan was taken out of court?
(a) Pulled by her foot.
(b) Dragged by her hair.
(c) Pulled by her ear.
(d) Dragged by her toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did newspaper reports claim Flash escaped?
2. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
3. What needs to happen before Goolab takes Dalip back to Lahore?
4. What kind of work does Gough give Flash?
5. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
2. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
3. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
4. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
5. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
6. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
7. What does Flash learn about Lal Singh in chapter twelve?
8. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
9. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
10. How do the Khalsa intend to torture Flashman?
This section contains 773 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)