|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flash send a note to?
2. What do Flash and Jassa disguise themselves as before entering Lahore?
3. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
(a) The Khalsa.
(b) Her father.
(c) Queen Victoria.
4. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
5. What is the name of Broadfoot's replacement?
(a) David Bardsley.
(b) Sachin Tendulkar.
(c) Henry lawrence.
(d) Tej Singh.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will happen to Flash if Gough loses the battle?
2. Who frees Flash in this section?
3. What does Flash compare the stone structure to?
4. Why does Flash pass out in this section?
5. Who does Jeendan want Flash to escort to the British?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
2. What does Flash learn about Lal Singh in chapter twelve?
3. How does Flash argue against Lawrence sending him to Lahore?
4. Why is Flash so impressed with Dalip in this section?
5. What does Lawrence tell Flash the Khalsa's new plans are?
6. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
7. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
8. What is Hardinge disgusted about in this section?
9. Why is Tej Singh so upset in this section?
10. How does Hardinge embarrass Flash in this section?
This section contains 681 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)