|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of officer spots Flashman just outside of Lahore?
(a) A Highlander officer.
(b) A Gardner officer.
(c) A Khalsa officer.
(d) A Gorrachara officer.
2. Who has Jassa brought a message from?
3. Why does Flash pass out in this section?
(a) He is has gangrene.
(b) He hears Elspeth is coming to India.
(c) He is exhausted.
(d) He can't stand hearing the screams of the dying.
4. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
5. What does Broadfoot want Flash to disguise himself as?
(a) A soldier.
(b) A blacksmith.
(c) A commoner.
(d) A diplomat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Dalip angry in this section?
2. Why does Mangla say Flash cannot leave immediately with Dalip?
3. Who does Flash say they should return the Koh-i-Noor to?
4. Why does Flash say he will never return to Lahore?
5. What does Gough tell Hardinge is his rank?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Hardinge embarrass Flash in this section?
2. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
3. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
4. Why is Flash relieved to hear Broadfoot has been killed in battle?
5. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
6. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
7. How do the Khalsa intend to torture Flashman?
8. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
9. What does Goolab alrady know about the treaty?
10. Why does Littler say Flash may be tried and executed?
This section contains 763 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)