|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Flashman previously observed at the spot Mangla takes him?
(a) A durbar session.
(b) A dance.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A wiza session.
2. Who do the Khalsa say they want as their leader?
(a) Harry Flashman
(b) Dilap Singh.
(c) Goolab Singh.
(d) Tej Singh.
3. What is Van Cortlandt's opinion of Flash?
(a) He is a cowardly ass.
(b) He is a womanizing drunk.
(c) He has hidden depths.
(d) He is brave and brilliant.
4. Who does Flash say they should return the Koh-i-Noor to?
(a) The Punjabis.
(b) The British government.
(d) The Queen.
5. What kind of officer spots Flashman just outside of Lahore?
(a) A Gorrachara officer.
(b) A Gardner officer.
(c) A Khalsa officer.
(d) A Highlander officer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Jeendan put the Koh-i-noor inside of?
2. What is Flashman surprised to learn that Goolab already knows?
3. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
4. What do Flash and Jassa disguise themselves as before entering Lahore?
5. How are thousands of men thrown into the Sutlej river?
Short Essay Questions
1. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
2. What events does Flash hear about among the opposition?
3. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
4. How does Flash argue against Lawrence sending him to Lahore?
5. Why does Flash decide to stay in his current position?
6. What does Goolab alrady know about the treaty?
7. What does Flash learn about Lal Singh in chapter twelve?
8. How does Jeendan shock the soldiers in this section?
9. How does Hardinge embarrass Flash in this section?
10. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
This section contains 805 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)