|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flash say he will never return to Lahore?
(a) It is a hell hole.
(b) Dalip has put a death warrant on his head.
(c) Jeendan has taken an interest in him.
(d) He is wanted for murder.
2. Who frees Flash in this section?
3. Why is Dalip angry in this section?
(a) He does not like Flash.
(b) He has to wear girl's clothes.
(c) He has to stay with his father.
(d) He wants to protect his mother.
4. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
(a) Dalip likes him.
(b) She trusts no one else.
(c) He is the only one who will do it for nothing.
(d) He is good with children.
5. What is Flashman surprised to learn that Goolab already knows?
(a) The terms of the treaty.
(b) Dalip's condition.
(c) Flashman's homelife.
(d) The British soldiers' battle tactics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who do the Khalsa say they want as their leader?
2. What do the Khalsa demand from Jeendan?
3. What character does Flash claim is more of a coward than himself?
4. What kind of officer spots Flashman just outside of Lahore?
5. Who does Jeendan want Flash to escort to the British?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)