|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flash think has betrayed him in this section?
2. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
(a) A court jester.
(b) A slave.
(c) A Kahalsa soldier.
(d) A priest.
3. What is Flashman surprised to learn that Goolab already knows?
(a) Flashman's homelife.
(b) The British soldiers' battle tactics.
(c) Dalip's condition.
(d) The terms of the treaty.
4. Which character does Flash hear has escaped back to Lahore?
(a) Tej SIngh.
(b) Lal Singh.
(c) Goolab Singh.
5. How did newspaper reports claim Flash escaped?
(a) With a harem of women.
(b) While under fire.
(c) Disguised as Queen Victoria.
(d) On the back of a tiger.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
2. Where does Jassa take Flash?
3. What does Flash think is the only way the British can defeat the Khalsa?
4. What do the Khalsa demand from Jeendan?
5. What is Van Cortlandt's rank?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)