|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Mrs. Madison and Flash hide when the men enter the billiard room?
(a) Behind a statue.
(b) Behind the curtain.
(c) Under the billiard table.
(d) Under the the floorboards.
2. What does Flash say the Khalsa are as formidable as?
(a) Any European army.
(b) The American army.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Spartans.
3. Who does the seven-year-old boy say he has come to see?
(a) A bean seller.
(b) An Englishman.
(c) The Afghan leader.
(d) The great Afghan killer.
4. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
5. What does Flash drink to calm himself down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of animal takes Flash to the meeting?
2. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
3. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
4. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
5. What country invented crytography?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
2. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
3. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
4. What compromise do Jeendan and the Khalsa come to in this section?
5. Why do people visit Flash in this section?
6. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
7. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
8. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
9. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
10. How do the Khalsa soldiers kill Jawaheer?
This section contains 713 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)