|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jeendan think Lal Singh will follow her orders?
(a) He is in love with her.
(b) He has no ambition.
(c) He wants an easy life.
(d) He is weak.
2. Where does Jeendan move her court to?
3. What does Dalip steal in this section?
(a) A purse.
(b) The lead elephant.
(c) The Koh-i-Noor.
4. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
(a) Oliver Cromwell.
5. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
(a) Under a table.
(b) Behind a statue.
(c) The Master Bedrooom.
(d) Behind a curtain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
2. What country is Joshiah from?
3. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
4. What does Flash say the Khalsa are as formidable as?
5. Who does Flash describe as artless?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
2. Who are the two people Flash meets in the house?
3. How does Flash avoid the swordsmen in this section?
4. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
5. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
6. What does Flash say about Punjab in this section?
7. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
8. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
9. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
10. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
This section contains 728 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)