|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Goolab struggle to follow Flash and Bibi Kalil outside?
(a) He is very old.
(b) He has a bad foot.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He has been shot in the leg.
2. Who are the royal family meeting with in this section?
(b) The British counsul.
(c) The Khalsa.
3. Who do the Khalsa kill in this section?
4. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
(a) A strawberry.
(b) A gooseberry.
(c) A raspberry.
(d) A blackberry.
5. Where does Khan say he plans to torture Flash?
(a) The cellar.
(b) The garden.
(c) The attic.
(d) The dungeon.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who captures Flash in this section?
2. What does Jeendan want Flash to tell Broadfoot?
3. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
4. Who does Flashman speak to at the beginning of chapter seven?
5. What Mangal say she has come to summon Flash to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What compromise do Jeendan and the Khalsa come to in this section?
2. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
3. Why does Khan decide to torture Flashman?
4. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
5. What does Jeendan want Flashman to tell Broadfoot?
6. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
7. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
8. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
9. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
10. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
This section contains 670 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)