|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goolab kill in this section?
(a) A British soldier.
(b) A Khalsa soldier.
(c) An American tourist.
(d) A servant.
2. What country does Jassa say he serves?
3. Who is Flash talking to at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Queen Elizabeth II.
(b) Queen Victoria.
(c) King George.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
4. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
5. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
(a) A joker.
(b) A loyalist.
(c) A coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jeendan think Lal Singh will follow her orders?
2. What does Flash notice Jeendan is doing when she walks back to the tents?
3. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
4. Who does Flashman speak to at the beginning of chapter seven?
5. Who is in possession of the gold?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flashman plan to get Dalip out of the palace unnoticed?
2. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
3. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
4. How do the Khalsa soldiers kill Jawaheer?
5. What is Hardinge disgusted about in this section?
6. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
7. Who are the two people Flash meets in the house?
8. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
9. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
10. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
This section contains 666 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)