|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
2. Who is in possession of the gold?
(a) The Punjabi government.
(b) The East India Company.
(c) The Underground Railroad.
(d) The British government.
3. Whose funeral does Flash attend at the beginning of chapter eight?
4. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
5. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
(a) The Divine Comedy.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Castle.
(d) The bible.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
2. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
3. What does Flash notice Jeendan is doing when she walks back to the tents?
4. Who does the seven-year-old boy say he has come to see?
5. Why does Khan think Flash is faking cowardice?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
2. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
3. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
4. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
5. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
6. What does Flash find about his role as a spy in this section?
7. Why does Khan decide to torture Flashman?
8. How does Jeenda react to her brother's death?
9. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
10. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)