|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Vijay Singh.
(b) Adip Kalsa.
(c) Sachin Tendulkar.
(d) Gurdana Khan.
2. Where do Flash and Dalip take cover when the soldiers attack?
(a) In a ditch.
(b) In the long grass.
(c) Behind trees.
(d) Some tents.
3. What Mangal say she has come to summon Flash to?
(a) A theater production.
(b) A military audience.
(c) A royal audience.
(d) A dinner party.
4. What area does Goolab rule?
5. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
(a) A rodeo show.
(b) His wife's nagging.
(c) His visit to the Queen.
(d) A poor rendition of the same story.
Short Answer Questions
1. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
2. What does the Queen say the nabobs call the diamond?
3. What kind of accent does the Highlander speak in?
4. Who does the seven-year-old boy say he has come to see?
5. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
2. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
3. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
4. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
5. What does Flash say about Punjab in this section?
6. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
7. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
8. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
9. What compromise do Jeendan and the Khalsa come to in this section?
10. Why is Flashman grateful the court is moving to Amritsar?
This section contains 738 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)