|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jeendan want Flash to witness?
(a) Her meeting with the Khalsa.
(b) Her coronation.
(c) Her acting skills.
(d) Her torture of her brother's killers.
2. What city does Flash travel to in this section?
3. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
4. What does Broadfoot say the British came out of Afghanistan like?
5. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A journalist.
(c) An MP.
(d) A general.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Mrs. Madison and Flash hide when the men enter the billiard room?
2. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
3. Whose funeral does Flash attend at the beginning of chapter eight?
4. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
5. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Khan decide to torture Flashman?
2. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
3. Why is Flashman grateful the court is moving to Amritsar?
4. What does Flashman learn about Jassa in this section?
5. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
6. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
7. How do the Khalsa soldiers kill Jawaheer?
8. How does Jeendan persuade the Khalsa that Lal Singh is the best man to lead them?
9. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
10. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
This section contains 745 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)