|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman speak to at the beginning of chapter seven?
2. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
(a) A raspberry.
(b) A gooseberry.
(c) A strawberry.
(d) A blackberry.
3. What Mangal say she has come to summon Flash to?
(a) A military audience.
(b) A dinner party.
(c) A royal audience.
(d) A theater production.
4. What does Flash notice Jawheer is wearing when he helps her down from her elephant?
(a) The Koh-i-noor.
(b) A british medal.
(c) A wedding ring.
(d) A gold neclace.
5. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
(a) Oliver Cromwell.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
2. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
3. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
4. What kind of accent does the Highlander speak in?
5. What is Maglas's relationship to Singh?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
2. What does Jeendan want Flashman to tell Broadfoot?
3. What does Flash say about Punjab in this section?
4. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
5. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
6. Why is Flashman grateful the court is moving to Amritsar?
7. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
8. How does Jeendan persuade the Khalsa that Lal Singh is the best man to lead them?
9. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
10. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
This section contains 759 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)