|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Flash talking to at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) Queen Elizabeth II.
(c) King George.
(d) The Prince of Wales.
2. What is a wazir?
(a) A diamond trader.
(b) A military leader.
(c) A criminal.
(d) A slave.
3. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
(a) Give her back the Koh-i-noor.
(b) Kill Flashman.
(c) Apologize for her brother's death.
(d) Surrender her brother's killers.
4. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
5. What is Maka Khan's rank in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flash describe as artless?
2. What country is Joshiah from?
3. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
4. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
5. Why does Goolab struggle to follow Flash and Bibi Kalil outside?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
2. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
3. What does Flash find about his role as a spy in this section?
4. What are the differences between the characters of Gardner and Jassa?
5. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
6. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
7. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
8. How does Flash avoid the swordsmen in this section?
9. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
10. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
This section contains 718 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)