|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
2. Who does Garner order his men to find?
3. What does Jeendan say her and Flashman must do before having pleasure?
(c) Play chess.
4. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Deport him.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Put him in prison.
5. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
(a) A rodeo show.
(b) His wife's nagging.
(c) A poor rendition of the same story.
(d) His visit to the Queen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Jeendan think Lal Singh will follow her orders?
2. Who are burned alongside Jawaheer?
3. Who does Goolab kill in this section?
4. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
5. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who are the two people Flash meets in the house?
2. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
3. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
4. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
5. What does Jeendan want Flashman to tell Broadfoot?
6. What does Flashman learn about Jassa in this section?
7. What compromise do Jeendan and the Khalsa come to in this section?
8. How does Jeendan persuade the Khalsa that Lal Singh is the best man to lead them?
9. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
10. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
This section contains 721 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)