|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash notice Jeendan is doing when she walks back to the tents?
2. What Mangal say she has come to summon Flash to?
(a) A dinner party.
(b) A theater production.
(c) A royal audience.
(d) A military audience.
3. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Put him in prison.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Deport him.
4. What does Jeendan want Flash to tell Broadfoot?
(a) To keep his soldiers at the frontier.
(b) To go back to Britain.
(c) To sell the Koh-i-noor.
(d) To withdraw his soldiers from the frontier.
5. What does Tej Singh give to Flashman as a present?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A silk robe.
(d) A silver necklace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Dalip related to Jawaheer?
2. Why is Soochet Singh famous?
3. What is a wazir?
4. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
5. Who captures Flash in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeendan want Flashman to tell Broadfoot?
2. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
3. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
4. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
5. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
6. What does Flash say about Punjab in this section?
7. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
8. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
9. How do the Khalsa soldiers kill Jawaheer?
10. What does Flashman overhear at one of Khlasa's democratic meetings?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)