|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
(a) The Sutlej River.
(b) The Gange River.
(c) The Thames River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
2. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
(a) A toy sword.
(b) A plastic knife.
(c) A teddybear.
(d) A water pistol.
3. What is Maglas's relationship to Singh?
(a) His mother.
(b) His nanny.
(c) His servant.
(d) His sister.
4. What does Broadfoot say the British came out of Afghanistan like?
5. Who does Gough say told him about the young Flashman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
2. What code word should Flash use in an emergency?
3. What part of America is Campbell from?
4. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
5. What country does Jassa say he serves?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Jeendan want Flashman to tell Broadfoot?
2. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
3. Why does Khan decide to torture Flashman?
4. What does Flashman learn about Jassa in this section?
5. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
6. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
7. What compromise do Jeendan and the Khalsa come to in this section?
8. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
9. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
10. What does Flash find about his role as a spy in this section?
This section contains 706 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)