|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
2. What area does Goolab rule?
3. Why did Jawaheer order Flash's assassination?
(a) To force a war against Britain.
(b) To win back the Koh-i-noor.
(c) To revenge Flash's father.
(d) For her own amusement.
4. Who do the Khalsa say they want to fight?
(a) The Japanese.
(b) The British.
(c) The Iranians.
(d) The Americans.
5. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
(a) A diplomat.
(b) A general.
(c) An MP.
(d) A journalist.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
2. What is Maglas's relationship to Singh?
3. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
4. Whose funeral does Flash attend at the beginning of chapter eight?
5. Who captures Flash in this section?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
2. What does Flash suggest Singh tells the general if they don't agree with his plan?
3. Who are the two people Flash meets in the house?
4. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
5. What advice does Flash give Lal Singh in this section?
6. What does Flash overhear the British officers saying about him?
7. Why does Khan decide to torture Flashman?
8. In what could Flashman's situation in this section be called ironic?
9. What does flash see from his position on the north bank?
10. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)