|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who captures Flash in this section?
(a) Khalsa soldiers.
(b) Rebel soldiers.
(c) British soldiers.
2. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
(a) South Asia.
(b) The countryside.
(d) The city.
3. Who is in possession of the gold?
(a) The East India Company.
(b) The British government.
(c) The Underground Railroad.
(d) The Punjabi government.
4. What does Dalip steal in this section?
(a) A purse.
(c) The lead elephant.
(d) The Koh-i-Noor.
5. What does Flash drink to calm himself down?
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
2. Who does Garner order his men to find?
3. What is a wazir?
4. What does Flash notice Jeendan is doing when she walks back to the tents?
5. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
2. Why does Flashman say Tej Singh withdrew his troops?
3. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
4. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
5. Why do people visit Flash in this section?
6. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
7. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
8. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
9. What does Jeendan want Flashman to tell Broadfoot?
10. What does Flash say about Punjab in this section?
This section contains 672 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)