|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash say the Khalsa are as formidable as?
(a) Any European army.
(b) The American army.
(c) The Romans.
(d) The Spartans.
2. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
(a) Kill Flashman.
(b) Give her back the Koh-i-noor.
(c) Apologize for her brother's death.
(d) Surrender her brother's killers.
3. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
(a) A statue.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) A tower.
(d) A chandelier.
4. Who does Flash describe as artless?
(d) Queen Victoria.
5. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garner order his men to find?
2. Why did Jawaheer order Flash's assassination?
3. What does Jeendan want Flash to witness?
4. Who is in possession of the gold?
5. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Khan decide to torture Flashman?
2. How does Flash avoid the swordsmen in this section?
3. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
4. How does Jeenda react to her brother's death?
5. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
6. Why is Broadfoot worried about sending Flah into Lahore?
7. How do the Khalsa soldiers kill Jawaheer?
8. What does Flash say about Punjab in this section?
9. What does Flashman learn about Jassa in this section?
10. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
This section contains 725 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)