|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Tej Singh give to Flashman as a present?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A silk robe.
(d) A silver necklace.
2. What kind of accent does the Highlander speak in?
3. What language did Dr. Johnson learn at the age of seventy?
4. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
(d) Oliver Cromwell.
5. What is Maka Khan's rank in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did Jawaheer order Flash's assassination?
2. Who are the royal family meeting with in this section?
3. Where do Flash and Dalip take cover when the soldiers attack?
4. What country invented crytography?
5. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Flashman grateful the court is moving to Amritsar?
2. How does Flashman almost die in this section?
3. Why do people visit Flash in this section?
4. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
5. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
6. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
7. What does Flashman overhear at one of Khlasa's democratic meetings?
8. How does Jeenda react to her brother's death?
9. How does Flash avoid the swordsmen in this section?
10. What are the differences between the characters of Gardner and Jassa?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)