|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is cold.
(c) She is scared.
(d) She needs the bathroom.
2. What does Queen Victoria want Flash and Elspeth's advice about?
(a) Her daughter's wedding.
(b) Her son's wedding.
(c) The Jubilee.
(d) The coronation.
3. Where do Flash and Dalip take cover when the soldiers attack?
(a) Behind trees.
(b) Some tents.
(c) In a ditch.
(d) In the long grass.
4. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The Underground Railroad.
(b) The Punjabi government.
(c) The Klukos.
(d) The East India Company.
5. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What part of America is Campbell from?
2. What does Flash notice Jawheer is wearing when he helps her down from her elephant?
3. Why is Soochet Singh famous?
4. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
5. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
2. How does Flash avoid the swordsmen in this section?
3. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
4. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
5. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
6. What does Flashman overhear at one of Khlasa's democratic meetings?
7. What does Flash overhear from under the billiard table?
8. What are the differences between the characters of Gardner and Jassa?
9. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
10. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
This section contains 804 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)