|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash's visitors want after Mangla leaves?
(a) The silver.
(c) The statue.
(d) The gold.
2. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Vijay Singh.
(b) Sachin Tendulkar.
(c) Gurdana Khan.
(d) Adip Kalsa.
3. Who are burned alongside Jawaheer?
(a) His widows and slave girls.
(b) Two criminals.
(c) His children.
(d) His killers.
4. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The East India Company.
(b) The Underground Railroad.
(c) The Punjabi government.
(d) The Klukos.
5. What language did Dr. Johnson learn at the age of seventy?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flash say the Khalsa are as formidable as?
2. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
3. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
4. What does Broadfoot say the British came out of Afghanistan like?
5. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why has the Queen summoned Flash and Elspeth?
2. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
3. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
4. Why do people visit Flash in this section?
5. Why does Gardner say Jawaheer ordered Flashman's assassination?
6. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
7. What does Broadfoot say will be Flash's real task in Lahore?
8. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
9. Why does Khan decide to torture Flashman?
10. Why is Flashman grateful the court is moving to Amritsar?
This section contains 704 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)