|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
2. What does Flash's visitors want after Mangla leaves?
(a) The statue.
(b) The silver.
(d) The gold.
3. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar.
(b) Vijay Singh.
(c) Gurdana Khan.
(d) Adip Kalsa.
4. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The East India Company.
(b) The Underground Railroad.
(c) The Klukos.
(d) The Punjabi government.
5. What does the Queen say the nabobs call the diamond?
(a) Die Hard.
(b) The Fountain of Youth.
(c) The Sparkling Fool.
(d) The Mountain of Light.
Short Answer Questions
1. What city does Flash travel to in this section?
2. What does Jeendan say her and Flashman must do before having pleasure?
3. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
4. Who is Flash talking to at the beginning of the novel?
5. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
Short Essay Questions
1. What compromise do Jeendan and the Khalsa come to in this section?
2. What are the three mens' plan to get inside the palace?
3. What does Flash think will be the cause of the British defeat?
4. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
5. Why does Gardner want Flash to travel with the Khalsa?
6. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
7. What plans does Broadfoot say he has for Flash?
8. Why do people visit Flash in this section?
9. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
10. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
This section contains 756 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)