|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
(a) She needs the bathroom.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is cold.
2. Why does Goolab struggle to follow Flash and Bibi Kalil outside?
(a) He has a headache.
(b) He is very old.
(c) He has been shot in the leg.
(d) He has a bad foot.
3. Who does Flash describe as artless?
(d) Queen Victoria.
4. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The telegram center.
(b) The british embassy.
(c) The bible.
(d) The diary.
5. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
(a) The Thames River.
(b) The Gange River.
(c) The Sutlej River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
2. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
3. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
4. What is Dalip playing with in his room?
5. What kind of accent does the Highlander speak in?
Short Essay Questions
1. What part does the Koh-i-Noor paly in this section?
2. What are the traditions of a suttee funeral?
3. What does Maka Khan say he knows about Flashman?
4. What does Broadfoot tell Flash about the gold in this section?
5. Why does Flash think war between the Khalsa and the British is unavoidable?
6. What compromise do Jeendan and the Khalsa come to in this section?
7. How does Flash almost get into trouble in this section?
8. What does Flashman overhear at one of Khlasa's democratic meetings?
9. How does Jeendan persuade the Khalsa that Lal Singh is the best man to lead them?
10. Who are the two people Flash meets in the house?
This section contains 769 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)