|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who frees Flash in this section?
2. What does Jassa demand from Flash?
(a) His horse.
(c) The gold.
(d) The diamond.
3. What kind of work does Gough give Flash?
(d) Battle planning.
4. What animal did Henry Lawrence compare Jeenda to?
(a) A leopard.
(b) A tiger.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A lion.
5. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
6. Where is Flash shot in this section?
(a) His hand.
(b) His leg.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His head.
7. Why is Flash partly relieved that Broadfoot has died?
(a) He won't have to return to Lahore.
(b) He can go off with his wife.
(c) He won't have to pay him back his money.
(d) He can start being himself.
8. Whose dead body does Flash see in this section?
9. Why does Flash say he will never return to Lahore?
(a) Jeendan has taken an interest in him.
(b) Dalip has put a death warrant on his head.
(c) He is wanted for murder.
(d) It is a hell hole.
10. Who do the Khalsa say they want as their leader?
(a) Goolab Singh.
(b) Dilap Singh.
(c) Harry Flashman
(d) Tej Singh.
11. Why does Hardinge want Flash charged?
(a) For failing to rescue Dalip.
(b) For not fighting.
(c) For sleeping with Jeendan.
(d) For killing Tej Singh.
12. What is Van Cortlandt's rank?
13. Which character does Flash hear has escaped back to Lahore?
(a) Lal Singh.
(b) Tej SIngh.
(d) Goolab Singh.
14. Who is hiding Lal Singh?
(a) Goolab Singh,
(c) Tej Singh.
15. What does Flash promise to give Dalip once they reach their destination?
(a) A book.
(b) A pistol.
(c) A tomahawk.
(d) A rifle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
2. What do Flash and Jassa set up once they arrive in Lahore?
3. How are thousands of men thrown into the Sutlej river?
4. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
5. What does Jeendan put the Koh-i-noor inside of?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)