|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is another way to write the name Mangla?
2. What had Flashman previously observed at the spot Mangla takes him?
(a) A wiza session.
(b) A dance.
(c) A funeral.
(d) A durbar session.
3. What character is critical of Flashman's report?
4. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
(a) Tej Singh.
5. Why does Jeendan want to weaken the Khalsa?
(a) So she can create a new army.
(b) So she can free her country from their brutality.
(c) So they can't challenge her rule.
(d) So she can put in a British government.
6. Who orders the Khalsa forces to retreat?
(a) Tej Singh.
7. Why does Lawrence want Flash to meet Goolab?
(a) He wants Flash to kill him.
(b) He wants Goolab to feel safe.
(c) He wants Flash to prove himself.
(d) He is the only person Goolab trusts.
8. What news does Gardner have about Jeendan?
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) She wants to give Flash the Koh-i-noor.
(c) She is dying.
(d) She wants Flash to come back and help her escape.
9. What kind of person does Jeendan say she has always wanted to marry?
(a) A blond-haired man.
(b) A man with a strong libido.
(c) A British soldier.
(d) A hero.
10. Whose dead body does Flash see in this section?
11. Who does Manglas say Jeendan is meeting in this section?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(c) Her father.
(d) The Khalsa.
12. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
13. What do Flash and Jassa disguise themselves as before entering Lahore?
14. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
(b) War crimes.
15. Why does Hardinge want Flash charged?
(a) For sleeping with Jeendan.
(b) For failing to rescue Dalip.
(c) For not fighting.
(d) For killing Tej Singh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Dalip say he wants to be after six?
2. What is is the metal frame in the cellar suspended over?
3. What does Jassa demand from Flash?
4. What will happen to Flash if Gough loses the battle?
5. What do Flash and Jassa set up once they arrive in Lahore?
This section contains 400 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)