|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flash begin shouting in the hope a passerby will hear him?
(a) His wife's name.
(b) The British national anthem.
(c) Titles of his favorite songs.
(d) His own name.
2. Why does Lawrence want Flash to meet Goolab?
(a) He wants Flash to kill him.
(b) He wants Flash to prove himself.
(c) He wants Goolab to feel safe.
(d) He is the only person Goolab trusts.
3. What will Dalip disguise himself as when he leaves Lahore?
(a) A girl.
(b) A priest.
(c) A trader.
(d) A commoner.
4. What does Flashman say he has received intelligence reports saying?
(a) The British have mined the defenses at Ferozepore.
(b) The British have a new secret weapn.
(c) The British are running out of supplies.
(d) The British are sending for more troops.
5. What kind of work does Gough give Flash?
(d) Battle planning.
6. What is the name of Broadfoot's replacement?
(a) Henry lawrence.
(b) David Bardsley.
(c) Sachin Tendulkar.
(d) Tej Singh.
7. Who does Flash send a note to?
8. What does Broadfoot say Flash must pretend the next day?
(a) That he can't walk.
(b) The he hates the British.
(c) That he is afraid of snakes.
(d) The he can't ride a horse.
9. Where does Jassa take Flash?
(a) The Punja palace.
(b) A camp outside of Lahore.
(c) The British embassy.
(d) His apartment.
10. What animal did Henry Lawrence compare Jeenda to?
(a) A tiger.
(b) A lion.
(c) An elephant.
(d) A leopard.
11. What had Flashman previously observed at the spot Mangla takes him?
(a) A durbar session.
(b) A dance.
(c) A wiza session.
(d) A funeral.
12. What does Jeendan throw at the Khalsa men?
(a) Her slippers.
(b) Her underwear.
(c) Her petticoat.
(d) Her socks.
13. Where do the British Calvary take Flash?
(a) The Punjab palace.
(b) The British embassy.
(d) The hospital.
14. What will happen to Flash if Gough loses the battle?
(a) He will be left in the desert.
(b) He will be tried.
(c) He will receive a knighthood.
(d) He wil be banished from Britain.
15. Whose dead body does Flash see in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of person does Jeendan say she has always wanted to marry?
2. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
3. Where does Dalip say he wants to be after six?
4. What does Flash compare the stone structure to?
5. What can Flashman see from the point high above the river?
This section contains 423 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)