|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose death does Gardner say he is sorry to hear about?
2. Who orders the Khalsa forces to retreat?
(b) Tej Singh.
3. Who does Flash decide to try and embarrass in this section?
4. Who does Cunningham say were mainly to blame for the war?
(a) The British.
(b) The Hindus.
(c) The Khalsa.
(d) The Sikhs.
5. What does Broadfoot say Flash must pretend the next day?
(a) The he hates the British.
(b) The he can't ride a horse.
(c) That he is afraid of snakes.
(d) That he can't walk.
6. Who soldiers does Flash say Singh should order his men to attack?
7. What does Broadfoot say he wants to hear more about?
(a) Flash's women.
8. What does Flash begin shouting in the hope a passerby will hear him?
(a) His wife's name.
(b) The British national anthem.
(c) His own name.
(d) Titles of his favorite songs.
9. Why does Flash pass out in this section?
(a) He is exhausted.
(b) He hears Elspeth is coming to India.
(c) He is has gangrene.
(d) He can't stand hearing the screams of the dying.
10. Who does Flash send a note to?
11. What kind of work does Gough give Flash?
(c) Battle planning.
12. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
(d) War crimes.
13. What kind of person does Jeendan say she has always wanted to marry?
(a) A blond-haired man.
(b) A hero.
(c) A man with a strong libido.
(d) A British soldier.
14. Where is Flash shot in this section?
(a) His hand.
(b) His head.
(c) His leg.
(d) His shoulder.
15. Who is the message from that the young officer reads out for Flash?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Goolab say Jeendan wants Flash to escort her son?
2. How does Flash escape in this section?
3. What does Flash promise to give Dalip once they reach their destination?
4. What does Jeendan put the Koh-i-noor inside of?
5. Where does Flash say the fate of India is decided?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)