|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Dalip disguise himself as when he leaves Lahore?
(a) A trader.
(b) A commoner.
(c) A priest.
(d) A girl.
2. What does Jassa demand from Flash?
(a) The gold.
(b) The diamond.
(c) His horse.
3. What does Gardner suggest Flash disguises himself as?
(a) A Kahalsa soldier.
(b) A slave.
(c) A priest.
(d) A court jester.
4. What did the British suspect Jeendan of?
(a) War crimes.
5. What does George Bruce accuse Hardinge?
(b) Mental paralysis.
(c) War crimes.
6. Who do the Khalsa want to murder?
(c) Tej Singh.
7. What city does Flash leave for at the beginning of this section?
8. What does Jeendan put the Koh-i-noor inside of?
(a) A silver locket.
(b) A cigarette box.
(c) A beer bottle.
(d) A gold case.
9. Why does Lawrence want Flash to meet Goolab?
(a) He wants Goolab to feel safe.
(b) He wants Flash to kill him.
(c) He is the only person Goolab trusts.
(d) He wants Flash to prove himself.
10. What does Flash injure as he escapes the house?
(a) His leg.
(b) His ankle.
(c) His hand.
(d) His shoulder.
11. Why does Hardinge want Flash charged?
(a) For failing to rescue Dalip.
(b) For sleeping with Jeendan.
(c) For not fighting.
(d) For killing Tej Singh.
12. How does Lawrence claim Jeendan was taken out of court?
(a) Dragged by her toes.
(b) Pulled by her ear.
(c) Dragged by her hair.
(d) Pulled by her foot.
13. Who do the Khalsa want to kidnap?
14. Who does Flash send a note to?
15. What do Flash and Jassa disguise themselves as before entering Lahore?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose death does Gardner say he is sorry to hear about?
2. What kind of officer spots Flashman just outside of Lahore?
3. Why does Mangla say Flash cannot leave immediately with Dalip?
4. Why is Dalip angry in this section?
5. Who frees Flash in this section?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)