|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Goolab kill in this section?
(a) An American tourist.
(b) A British soldier.
(c) A Khalsa soldier.
(d) A servant.
2. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
(a) A twitter message.
(b) A poetic message.
(c) A telegram message.
(d) A coded message.
3. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The british embassy.
(b) The diary.
(c) The bible.
(d) The telegram center.
4. What Mangal say she has come to summon Flash to?
(a) A theater production.
(b) A royal audience.
(c) A dinner party.
(d) A military audience.
5. What does Flash notice Jeendan is doing when she walks back to the tents?
6. What language did Dr. Johnson learn at the age of seventy?
7. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She needs the bathroom.
(c) She is cold.
(d) She is scared.
8. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
9. What is Dalip playing with in his room?
(a) Teddy bears.
(c) Paper airplanes.
(d) Toy soldiers.
10. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
(b) Peshora Singh.
(d) Dalip Singh.
11. Who does Gough say told him about the young Flashman?
12. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
13. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The Klukos.
(b) The East India Company.
(c) The Punjabi government.
(d) The Underground Railroad.
14. Who are the royal family meeting with in this section?
(a) The Khalsa.
(d) The British counsul.
15. Who does the seven-year-old boy say he has come to see?
(a) The great Afghan killer.
(b) An Englishman.
(c) A bean seller.
(d) The Afghan leader.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
2. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
3. What does Khan say they know about Flash?
4. Where does Jeendan move her court to?
5. What part of America is Campbell from?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)