|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What code word should Flash use in an emergency?
(b) New York.
2. What part of America is Campbell from?
(b) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
3. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
(a) Behind a statue.
(b) Behind a curtain.
(c) The Master Bedrooom.
(d) Under a table.
4. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
(a) The Joo-ru-Nah.
(b) The Elephant Caves.
(c) The Taj Mahal.
(d) The Koh-i-Noor.
5. What country is Joshiah from?
6. Whose leadership does Lal Singh say he admires?
(b) Sir Hugh Gough's.
(c) Harry Flashman's.
(d) Oliver Cromwell's.
7. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
(a) His wife's nagging.
(b) A poor rendition of the same story.
(c) A rodeo show.
(d) His visit to the Queen.
8. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The diary.
(b) The bible.
(c) The british embassy.
(d) The telegram center.
9. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
(a) A tower.
(b) A statue.
(c) A chandelier.
(d) The ceiling.
10. What does Jeendan want Flash to witness?
(a) Her coronation.
(b) Her acting skills.
(c) Her torture of her brother's killers.
(d) Her meeting with the Khalsa.
11. What name does Gardner know Jassa as?
12. Why does Khan think Flash is faking cowardice?
(a) To confuse the enemy.
(b) To postpone his punishment.
(c) For a joke.
(d) To escape.
13. What does Flash notice Jawheer is wearing when he helps her down from her elephant?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A gold neclace.
(c) The Koh-i-noor.
(d) A british medal.
14. What city does Flash travel to in this section?
15. Who is in possession of the gold?
(a) The East India Company.
(b) The Underground Railroad.
(c) The British government.
(d) The Punjabi government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashman speak to at the beginning of chapter seven?
2. What does Dalip steal in this section?
3. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
4. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
5. Who does Jeedan want to name as wazir?
This section contains 354 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)