|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is in possession of the gold?
(a) The Punjabi government.
(b) The East India Company.
(c) The Underground Railroad.
(d) The British government.
2. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She needs the bathroom.
(c) She is tired.
(d) She is cold.
3. Who are burned alongside Jawaheer?
(a) His killers.
(b) His children.
(c) Two criminals.
(d) His widows and slave girls.
4. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
(a) His wife's nagging.
(b) His visit to the Queen.
(c) A poor rendition of the same story.
(d) A rodeo show.
5. What does Flash say the Khalsa are as formidable as?
(a) The Spartans.
(b) The Romans.
(c) Any European army.
(d) The American army.
6. What is a wazir?
(a) A slave.
(b) A military leader.
(c) A diamond trader.
(d) A criminal.
7. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
(a) The Sutlej River.
(b) The Gange River.
(c) The Thames River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
8. What kind of animal takes Flash to the meeting?
(a) A camel.
(b) A horse.
(c) An elephant.
(d) An ostrich.
9. Who does Flash describe as artless?
(b) Queen Victoria.
10. Where does the message tell Flash to go to?
(a) The French Soldier's caberet.
(b) The British soldier's Christmas party.
(c) The American embassy.
(d) The Punjab coronation.
11. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
12. What language did Dr. Johnson learn at the age of seventy?
13. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
(a) The Taj Mahal.
(b) The Elephant Caves.
(c) The Joo-ru-Nah.
(d) The Koh-i-Noor.
14. What does Flash notice Jawheer is wearing when he helps her down from her elephant?
(a) A wedding ring.
(b) A british medal.
(c) A gold neclace.
(d) The Koh-i-noor.
15. How is Dalip related to Jawaheer?
(a) He is his cousin.
(b) He is his uncle.
(c) He is his father.
(d) He is his brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalip steal in this section?
2. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
3. Who are the royal family meeting with in this section?
4. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
5. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)