|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What city does Flash travel to in this section?
2. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The Underground Railroad.
(b) The East India Company.
(c) The Klukos.
(d) The Punjabi government.
3. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He slaps him.
(c) He hugs him.
(d) He kisses him.
4. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Divine Comedy.
(c) The bible.
(d) The Castle.
5. Whose leadership does Lal Singh say he admires?
(a) Sir Hugh Gough's.
(b) Oliver Cromwell's.
(c) Harry Flashman's.
6. What language did Dr. Johnson learn at the age of seventy?
7. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
(c) Peshora Singh.
(d) Dalip Singh.
8. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
(a) A statue.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) A tower.
(d) A chandelier.
9. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
10. Who does Gough say told him about the young Flashman?
11. Who do the Khalsa say they want to fight?
(a) The British.
(b) The Americans.
(c) The Iranians.
(d) The Japanese.
12. What does Flash say the Khalsa are as formidable as?
(a) The American army.
(b) The Romans.
(c) Any European army.
(d) The Spartans.
13. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
14. Who does the seven-year-old boy say he has come to see?
(a) The Afghan leader.
(b) An Englishman.
(c) The great Afghan killer.
(d) A bean seller.
15. What country does Jassa say he serves?
Short Answer Questions
1. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
2. What does the Queen say the nabobs call the diamond?
3. Who is in possession of the gold?
4. What is Flash's opinion of Sir Harry Gough?
5. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)