|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
(a) Kill him.
(b) Torture him.
(c) Put him in prison.
(d) Deport him.
2. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
(a) A toy sword.
(b) A water pistol.
(c) A plastic knife.
(d) A teddybear.
3. Why does Khan think Flash is faking cowardice?
(a) To escape.
(b) To confuse the enemy.
(c) For a joke.
(d) To postpone his punishment.
4. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar.
(b) Adip Kalsa.
(c) Gurdana Khan.
(d) Vijay Singh.
5. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
(a) A joker.
(c) A coward.
(d) A loyalist.
6. Whose funeral does Flash attend at the beginning of chapter eight?
7. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The telegram center.
(b) The diary.
(c) The bible.
(d) The british embassy.
8. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
(a) The Sutlej River.
(b) The Thames River.
(c) The Gange River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
9. What does Broadfoot say the British came out of Afghanistan like?
10. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
11. Who captures Flash in this section?
(a) Khalsa soldiers.
(c) Rebel soldiers.
(d) British soldiers.
12. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
(b) Dalip Singh.
(c) Peshora Singh.
13. What does Flash's visitors want after Mangla leaves?
(b) The gold.
(c) The silver.
(d) The statue.
14. What does Queen Victoria want Flash and Elspeth's advice about?
(a) Her daughter's wedding.
(b) The coronation.
(c) Her son's wedding.
(d) The Jubilee.
15. What does Flash say the Khalsa are as formidable as?
(a) The American army.
(b) The Spartans.
(c) The Romans.
(d) Any European army.
Short Answer Questions
1. What country is Joshiah from?
2. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
3. Where does the message tell Flash to go to?
4. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
5. What does Dalip steal in this section?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)