|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Garner order his men to find?
2. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
(a) Behind a statue.
(b) Behind a curtain.
(c) Under a table.
(d) The Master Bedrooom.
3. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
(a) A teddybear.
(b) A toy sword.
(c) A plastic knife.
(d) A water pistol.
4. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The telegram center.
(b) The bible.
(c) The british embassy.
(d) The diary.
5. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
(a) A chandelier.
(b) A statue.
(c) A tower.
(d) The ceiling.
6. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
(a) A blackberry.
(b) A gooseberry.
(c) A strawberry.
(d) A raspberry.
7. What is a wazir?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A diamond trader.
(c) A military leader.
(d) A slave.
8. Why did Jawaheer order Flash's assassination?
(a) To revenge Flash's father.
(b) To force a war against Britain.
(c) To win back the Koh-i-noor.
(d) For her own amusement.
9. What part of America is Campbell from?
(a) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
10. What does Flash drink to calm himself down?
11. What does the Queen say the nabobs call the diamond?
(a) The Sparkling Fool.
(b) The Fountain of Youth.
(c) Die Hard.
(d) The Mountain of Light.
12. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
(a) Deport him.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Put him in prison.
13. What does Broadfoot say the British came out of Afghanistan like?
14. What country does Jassa say he serves?
15. Who do the Khalsa kill in this section?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
2. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
3. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
4. Who does Gough say told him about the young Flashman?
5. Whose leadership does Lal Singh say he admires?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)