|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Dalip playing with in his room?
(a) Toy soldiers.
(c) Paper airplanes.
(d) Teddy bears.
2. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The telegram center.
(b) The bible.
(c) The diary.
(d) The british embassy.
3. What does Tej Singh give to Flashman as a present?
(a) A silver necklace.
(b) A gold ring.
(c) A diamond.
(d) A silk robe.
4. Where does Jeendan move her court to?
5. Who does Goolab kill in this section?
(a) A servant.
(b) An American tourist.
(c) A Khalsa soldier.
(d) A British soldier.
6. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
(a) A journalist.
(b) An MP.
(c) A general.
(d) A diplomat.
7. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
(a) Give her back the Koh-i-noor.
(b) Kill Flashman.
(c) Surrender her brother's killers.
(d) Apologize for her brother's death.
8. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
9. Who captures Flash in this section?
(a) British soldiers.
(b) Khalsa soldiers.
(d) Rebel soldiers.
10. Why does Goolab struggle to follow Flash and Bibi Kalil outside?
(a) He has a bad foot.
(b) He has been shot in the leg.
(c) He has a headache.
(d) He is very old.
11. Who are burned alongside Jawaheer?
(a) His killers.
(b) His widows and slave girls.
(c) His children.
(d) Two criminals.
12. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar.
(b) Gurdana Khan.
(c) Adip Kalsa.
(d) Vijay Singh.
13. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
(d) Oliver Cromwell.
14. What is Flash's opinion of Sir Harry Gough?
(a) He is a brutal dictator.
(b) He is the toughest man he knows.
(c) He is one of the nicest guys he knows.
(d) He is fun-loving.
15. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
(a) The Koh-i-Noor.
(b) The Elephant Caves.
(c) The Joo-ru-Nah.
(d) The Taj Mahal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
2. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
3. Who does Flashman speak to at the beginning of chapter seven?
4. Whose leadership does Lal Singh say he admires?
5. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)