|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of accent does the Highlander speak in?
2. What is a wazir?
(a) A diamond trader.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A slave.
(d) A military leader.
3. What does Queen Victoria want Flash and Elspeth's advice about?
(a) Her son's wedding.
(b) The coronation.
(c) The Jubilee.
(d) Her daughter's wedding.
4. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
5. Why does Khan think Flash is faking cowardice?
(a) For a joke.
(b) To postpone his punishment.
(c) To confuse the enemy.
(d) To escape.
6. What is Dalip playing with in his room?
(a) Paper airplanes.
(c) Toy soldiers.
(d) Teddy bears.
7. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
(a) Kill Flashman.
(b) Give her back the Koh-i-noor.
(c) Surrender her brother's killers.
(d) Apologize for her brother's death.
8. What part of America is Campbell from?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
9. What does Flash's visitors want after Mangla leaves?
(b) The silver.
(c) The statue.
(d) The gold.
10. What country is Joshiah from?
11. Who do the Khalsa say they want to fight?
(a) The Iranians.
(b) The British.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Japanese.
12. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
(a) South Asia.
(c) The city.
(d) The countryside.
13. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
(a) A water pistol.
(b) A teddybear.
(c) A toy sword.
(d) A plastic knife.
14. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
(a) A tower.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) A chandelier.
(d) A statue.
15. What is Maka Khan's rank in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jeedan want to name as wazir?
2. What does Dalip steal in this section?
3. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
4. What does Tej Singh give to Flashman as a present?
5. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)