|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
(c) Oliver Cromwell.
2. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
(c) Peshora Singh.
(d) Dalip Singh.
3. Who does Goolab kill in this section?
(a) An American tourist.
(b) A servant.
(c) A Khalsa soldier.
(d) A British soldier.
4. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
5. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
(a) Kill Flashman.
(b) Give her back the Koh-i-noor.
(c) Surrender her brother's killers.
(d) Apologize for her brother's death.
6. What is Maglas's relationship to Singh?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His servant.
(d) His nanny.
7. Who do the Khalsa say they want to fight?
(a) The British.
(b) The Japanese.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Iranians.
8. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The bible.
(b) The diary.
(c) The british embassy.
(d) The telegram center.
9. What does Jeendan say her and Flashman must do before having pleasure?
(c) Play chess.
10. Who does Flashman speak to at the beginning of chapter seven?
11. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar.
(b) Gurdana Khan.
(c) Adip Kalsa.
(d) Vijay Singh.
12. What city does Flash travel to in this section?
13. What part of America is Campbell from?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
14. Who does Gough say told him about the young Flashman?
15. What country invented crytography?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
2. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
3. What is Dalip playing with in his room?
4. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
5. What code word should Flash use in an emergency?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)