|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Jeendan think Lal Singh will follow her orders?
(a) He is weak.
(b) He wants an easy life.
(c) He has no ambition.
(d) He is in love with her.
2. Why did Jawaheer order Flash's assassination?
(a) For her own amusement.
(b) To force a war against Britain.
(c) To win back the Koh-i-noor.
(d) To revenge Flash's father.
3. Who do the Khalsa kill in this section?
4. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
(a) The telegram center.
(b) The british embassy.
(c) The diary.
(d) The bible.
5. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
(c) Oliver Cromwell.
6. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
(a) A twitter message.
(b) A poetic message.
(c) A telegram message.
(d) A coded message.
7. What is Flash's opinion of Sir Harry Gough?
(a) He is the toughest man he knows.
(b) He is one of the nicest guys he knows.
(c) He is a brutal dictator.
(d) He is fun-loving.
8. Why is Soochet Singh famous?
(a) He was once a famous singer.
(b) He was once a Punjabi prince.
(c) He was once a military leader.
(d) He was once a famous jester.
9. Whose leadership does Lal Singh say he admires?
(b) Oliver Cromwell's.
(c) Sir Hugh Gough's.
(d) Harry Flashman's.
10. What name does Gardner know Jassa as?
11. Where does Khan say he plans to torture Flash?
(a) The garden.
(b) The cellar.
(c) The attic.
(d) The dungeon.
12. Where does Jeendan move her court to?
13. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
14. What country invented crytography?
15. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
(a) A blackberry.
(b) A strawberry.
(c) A raspberry.
(d) A gooseberry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
2. What is Maka Khan's rank in the army?
3. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
4. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
5. What country does Jassa say he serves?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)