|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Dalip steal in this section?
(a) The Koh-i-Noor.
(b) The lead elephant.
(d) A purse.
2. Who do the Khalsa kill in this section?
3. Whose funeral does Flash attend at the beginning of chapter eight?
4. What kind of accent does the Highlander speak in?
5. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Vijay Singh.
(b) Gurdana Khan.
(c) Adip Kalsa.
(d) Sachin Tendulkar.
6. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
(a) A gooseberry.
(b) A blackberry.
(c) A raspberry.
(d) A strawberry.
7. Who does Jeedan want to name as wazir?
(a) Lala Singh.
(d) Dalip Singh.
8. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
(a) He slaps him.
(b) He kisses him.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He hugs him.
9. Why does Khan think Flash is faking cowardice?
(a) To escape.
(b) To postpone his punishment.
(c) To confuse the enemy.
(d) For a joke.
10. What is Dalip playing with in his room?
(b) Paper airplanes.
(c) Teddy bears.
(d) Toy soldiers.
11. What does Flash's visitors want after Mangla leaves?
(b) The gold.
(c) The statue.
(d) The silver.
12. What does Tej Singh give to Flashman as a present?
(a) A diamond.
(b) A silver necklace.
(c) A silk robe.
(d) A gold ring.
13. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
(a) A teddybear.
(b) A plastic knife.
(c) A water pistol.
(d) A toy sword.
14. What area does Goolab rule?
15. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
(a) A general.
(b) An MP.
(c) A journalist.
(d) A diplomat.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
2. What kind of message does Flash write for Broadfoot?
3. Where does Jeendan move her court to?
4. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
5. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)