|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Khan think Flash is faking cowardice?
(a) To confuse the enemy.
(b) To postpone his punishment.
(c) To escape.
(d) For a joke.
2. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
3. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
4. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The bible.
(c) The Divine Comedy.
(d) The Castle.
5. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
(a) He hugs him.
(b) He kisses him.
(c) He kicks him.
(d) He slaps him.
6. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
(c) Dalip Singh.
(d) Peshora Singh.
7. Who captures Flash in this section?
(a) British soldiers.
(b) Khalsa soldiers.
(d) Rebel soldiers.
8. Who does Jeedan want to name as wazir?
(b) Dalip Singh.
(c) Lala Singh.
9. Who does Flash describe as artless?
(d) Queen Victoria.
10. What part of America is Campbell from?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
11. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
12. Who are burned alongside Jawaheer?
(a) His killers.
(b) Two criminals.
(c) His widows and slave girls.
(d) His children.
13. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
14. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
(a) A tower.
(b) The ceiling.
(c) A statue.
(d) A chandelier.
15. What river does Khan tell Flash the Khalsa are already crossing?
(a) The Gange River.
(b) The Sutlej River.
(c) The Thames River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Gardner know Jassa as?
2. What code word should Flash use in an emergency?
3. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
4. What does Dalip steal in this section?
5. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)