|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
(a) A loyalist.
(c) A coward.
(d) A joker.
2. What part of America is Campbell from?
(b) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
3. What does Flash notice Jawheer is wearing when he helps her down from her elephant?
(a) A gold neclace.
(b) The Koh-i-noor.
(c) A british medal.
(d) A wedding ring.
4. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
(a) An MP.
(b) A diplomat.
(c) A general.
(d) A journalist.
5. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
(a) Put him in prison.
(b) Kill him.
(c) Torture him.
(d) Deport him.
6. Who is Flash talking to at the beginning of the novel?
(a) Queen Victoria.
(b) The Prince of Wales.
(c) King George.
(d) Queen Elizabeth II.
7. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
(a) She is scared.
(b) She is cold.
(c) She needs the bathroom.
(d) She is tired.
8. What is a wazir?
(a) A criminal.
(b) A diamond trader.
(c) A slave.
(d) A military leader.
9. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
(a) He kicks him.
(b) He slaps him.
(c) He kisses him.
(d) He hugs him.
10. What name does Gardner know Jassa as?
11. Who does Jeedan want to name as wazir?
(a) Lala Singh.
(c) Dalip Singh.
12. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
13. What language did Dr. Johnson learn at the age of seventy?
14. How is Dalip related to Jawaheer?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He is his cousin.
(c) He is his brother.
(d) He is his father.
15. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
Short Answer Questions
1. What area does Goolab rule?
2. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
3. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
4. What country is Joshiah from?
5. Where does Khan say he plans to torture Flash?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)