|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Maka Khan's rank in the army?
2. Where do Jeenden and Flash go for sex?
(a) The Master Bedrooom.
(b) Under a table.
(c) Behind a curtain.
(d) Behind a statue.
3. What does Flash's visitors want after Mangla leaves?
(a) The statue.
(b) The silver.
(d) The gold.
4. What language can Elspeth speak well enough to get her through customs?
5. Why does Goolab struggle to follow Flash and Bibi Kalil outside?
(a) He has been shot in the leg.
(b) He has a headache.
(c) He has a bad foot.
(d) He is very old.
6. Who do the Khalsa say they want to fight?
(a) The British.
(b) The Iranians.
(c) The Americans.
(d) The Japanese.
7. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
(b) Peshora Singh.
(c) Dalip Singh.
8. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
(a) A general.
(b) A diplomat.
(c) An MP.
(d) A journalist.
9. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
(a) A rodeo show.
(b) A poor rendition of the same story.
(c) His visit to the Queen.
(d) His wife's nagging.
10. What is Dalip playing with in his room?
(b) Paper airplanes.
(c) Toy soldiers.
(d) Teddy bears.
11. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The Punjabi government.
(b) The East India Company.
(c) The Klukos.
(d) The Underground Railroad.
12. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
(a) A plastic knife.
(b) A water pistol.
(c) A toy sword.
(d) A teddybear.
13. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
(a) She is tired.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She needs the bathroom.
(d) She is cold.
14. What does Dalip steal in this section?
(b) The lead elephant.
(c) A purse.
(d) The Koh-i-Noor.
15. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
(a) The Koran.
(b) The Castle.
(c) The bible.
(d) The Divine Comedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
2. Where do Flash and Dalip take cover when the soldiers attack?
3. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
4. What country invented crytography?
5. Who does Flash describe as artless?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)