|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose leadership does Lal Singh say he admires?
(a) Oliver Cromwell's.
(c) Harry Flashman's.
(d) Sir Hugh Gough's.
2. Why does Mrs. Madison say she wants to leave?
(a) She needs the bathroom.
(b) She is scared.
(c) She is cold.
(d) She is tired.
3. What country invented crytography?
4. What does Flash's visitors want after Mangla leaves?
(a) The gold.
(c) The silver.
(d) The statue.
5. Who does the seven-year-old boy say he has come to see?
(a) A bean seller.
(b) An Englishman.
(c) The Afghan leader.
(d) The great Afghan killer.
6. What part of America is Campbell from?
(a) Los Angeles.
(c) New York.
7. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
(c) Oliver Cromwell.
8. What does Jeendan want Flash to tell Broadfoot?
(a) To go back to Britain.
(b) To keep his soldiers at the frontier.
(c) To sell the Koh-i-noor.
(d) To withdraw his soldiers from the frontier.
9. Why is Soochet Singh famous?
(a) He was once a famous jester.
(b) He was once a famous singer.
(c) He was once a military leader.
(d) He was once a Punjabi prince.
10. What does Gardner want to do with Jassa?
(a) Torture him.
(b) Deport him.
(c) Put him in prison.
(d) Kill him.
11. What does Jeendan say her and Flashman must do before having pleasure?
(c) Play chess.
12. What does Flash notice Jeendan is doing when she walks back to the tents?
13. How is Dalip related to Jawaheer?
(a) He is his uncle.
(b) He is his father.
(c) He is his cousin.
(d) He is his brother.
14. Who does Gough say told him about the young Flashman?
15. What is Maka Khan's rank in the army?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dalip steal in this section?
2. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
3. Who do the Khalsa say they want to fight?
4. What is the seven-year-old boy holding?
5. Where does Jeenden say the Khalsa should disperse and wait another season?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)