|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Appendix I, Appendix II, & Appendix III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whose funeral does Flash attend at the beginning of chapter eight?
2. Who does Cunningham say were mainly to blame for the war?
(a) The Sikhs.
(b) The British.
(c) The Hindus.
(d) The Khalsa.
3. What is Flash's opinion of Sir Harry Gough?
(a) He is one of the nicest guys he knows.
(b) He is a brutal dictator.
(c) He is the toughest man he knows.
(d) He is fun-loving.
4. What kind of animal takes Flash to the meeting?
(a) A horse.
(b) An elephant.
(c) A camel.
(d) An ostrich.
5. Why does Flash pass out in this section?
(a) He is exhausted.
(b) He is has gangrene.
(c) He hears Elspeth is coming to India.
(d) He can't stand hearing the screams of the dying.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a wazir?
2. Who is hiding Lal Singh?
3. What does George Bruce accuse Hardinge?
4. Why does Flash pretend he can't walk?
5. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)