|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 (pages 145-170 and endnotes).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who do the Khalsa kill in this section?
2. What berry does Flash compare the Queen's eyes to?
(a) A raspberry.
(b) A strawberry.
(c) A blackberry.
(d) A gooseberry.
3. What does Jeendan want Flash to witness?
(a) Her torture of her brother's killers.
(b) Her meeting with the Khalsa.
(c) Her acting skills.
(d) Her coronation.
4. Whose leadership does Lal Singh say he admires?
(a) Oliver Cromwell's.
(b) Harry Flashman's.
(d) Sir Hugh Gough's.
5. What name does Gardner know Jassa as?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Jeendan move her court to?
2. What does Jeendan order the Khalsa to do?
3. Where do Mrs. Madison and Flash hide when the men enter the billiard room?
4. What does Khan say Flash has a reputation for being?
5. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)