|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8 (pages 121-144 and endnotes).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Broadfoot say the British came out of Afghanistan like?
2. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The Punjabi government.
(b) The Klukos.
(c) The East India Company.
(d) The Underground Railroad.
3. What is a wazir?
(a) A military leader.
(b) A criminal.
(c) A diamond trader.
(d) A slave.
4. What does Queen Victoria want Flash and Elspeth's advice about?
(a) The coronation.
(b) The Jubilee.
(c) Her daughter's wedding.
(d) Her son's wedding.
5. What does Jeendan want Flash to witness?
(a) Her acting skills.
(b) Her meeting with the Khalsa.
(c) Her coronation.
(d) Her torture of her brother's killers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
2. What does Jeendan say her and Flashman must do before having pleasure?
3. What does Dalip do before Flash leaves the room?
4. What does Flash talk to Lal Singh about?
5. What has someone rigged to fall and crush Flashman?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)