|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pages 94-104 and endnotes).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Flashman speak to at the beginning of chapter seven?
2. What book does Flash see next to his bed?
(a) The bible.
(b) The Koran.
(c) The Divine Comedy.
(d) The Castle.
3. What does the Queen say the nabobs call the diamond?
(a) Die Hard.
(b) The Fountain of Youth.
(c) The Mountain of Light.
(d) The Sparkling Fool.
4. Who is the only person the Khlasa recognize as a leader?
(a) Peshora Singh.
(d) Dalip Singh.
5. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
(a) A poor rendition of the same story.
(b) His visit to the Queen.
(c) His wife's nagging.
(d) A rodeo show.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Garner order his men to find?
2. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
3. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
4. Who ordered Flashman's assassination?
5. What is Maglas's relationship to Singh?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)