|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6 (pages 94-104 and endnotes).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country is Joshiah from?
2. Who is in possession of the gold?
(a) The East India Company.
(b) The Punjabi government.
(c) The British government.
(d) The Underground Railroad.
3. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar.
(b) Vijay Singh.
(c) Adip Kalsa.
(d) Gurdana Khan.
4. Who does Flash find in his bed at the end of this section?
5. What country does Jassa say he serves?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Flash talking to at the beginning of the novel?
2. Where does Broadfoot say he will leave Flash the codes?
3. What is Flash trying to pose as when he dresses in his best clothes?
4. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
5. Who do many people think killed Peshora Singh?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)