|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5 (pages 62-93 and endnotes).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What name is Alexander Campbell Gardner also known as?
(a) Sachin Tendulkar.
(b) Gurdana Khan.
(c) Vijay Singh.
(d) Adip Kalsa.
2. Who does the seven-year-old boy say he has come to see?
(a) The Afghan leader.
(b) The great Afghan killer.
(c) A bean seller.
(d) An Englishman.
3. What does Flashman say he sees for the first time in this section?
(a) The Koh-i-Noor.
(b) The Elephant Caves.
(c) The Joo-ru-Nah.
(d) The Taj Mahal.
4. Who does Flash describe as artless?
(b) Queen Victoria.
5. Who does Broadfoot say wants the gold back?
(a) The Punjabi government.
(b) The Klukos.
(c) The East India Company.
(d) The Underground Railroad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Maglas's relationship to Singh?
2. Who saves Flash's life in this section?
3. What language did Dr. Johnson learn at the age of seventy?
4. What does Broadfoot say the British came out of Afghanistan like?
5. What does Flash say inspired this memoir?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)