Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the Flashman character.
1. With the students, brainstorm all the places they think Flashman goes in his spare time for relaxation. Divide the students into pairs and ask them to choose one of the settings and develop a conversation between Flashman and one his friends.
2. Divide the students into two groups. One group should research Flashman's life, and the other group should think of questions they like to ask Flashman about his life. Finish the lesson with a question and answer session.
3. Divide the students into pairs or groups of three. Ask them to use magazine pictures to make a picture story of Flashman's life.
4. Homework. Write Flashman's character background.
Objective: The aim of this lesson is to examine the author's representation of Queen Victoria.
1. Class discussion. What do the students think of the author's representation of Queen...
This section contains 4,612 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)