|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Flashback: A Brief History of Film Chapters 17-20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What took the place of the 35mm camera in the 2000s?
(a) 25mm camera.
(b) Digital photography.
(c) Computer graphics.
(d) Handheld camera techniques seen from the independent film circles.
2. In what genre did RKO specialize during the Golden Age?
3. What was created in order to satisfy the demands of the Catholic Church (among others) in the 1930s?
(a) Production Code.
(c) Hayes Code.
(d) Decency Council.
4. What was particularly strong in regards to Irish cinema as it rose to prominence in the nineties?
5. Which of the following men was not one of the major producers in the 1950s American film industry?
(a) Elia Kazan.
(b) Billy Wilder.
(c) Fred Zinnemann.
(d) Alfred Hitchcock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the standard amount of time devoted to creating a picture during David Wark Griffith's development of film?
2. What was significant about the economy in American films during the early to mid-eighties?
3. What hindered filmmakers in China during the 1990s?
4. The two main regions involved in film production before the move to California were New York and _________.
5. In France's New Wave, filmmakers experimented with mixing _____.
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)