Quiz: Flashback: A Brief History of Film Chapters 13-16
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What is the other term for the Angry Young Man movement?
a) Kitchen Sink realism.
b) Chekhovian absurdity.
c) Uprising Cockney.
d) Pinter Pause realism.
2. What was encouraged by the New Wave filmmakers?
c) Song and dance.
3. As the studio system rose again in the 1980s, what area suffered?
a) Independent films.
c) Foreign films.
4. Low-budget films that had the look of home movies were not popular in which of the following countries?
b) United States.
5. What region became renowned for their film adaptations of literary classics?
This section contains 312 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)