Mid-Book Test (up to Chapters 7-8)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
2. What name does Flashman adopt in this section?
3. What kind of refugees are starting to leave Europe?
4. Why do Spring and Murphy kill 600 of their captives?
5. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What is Flashman's opinion of George Washington?
2. What does Comber tell Flashman in this section?
This section contains 830 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)