|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
(a) He does not want to be hanged.
(b) He is scared of Spring's anger.
(c) He wants his British superiors to hear it.
(d) He does not want to be jailed.
2. What does Baily say slavery divides?
(a) The southern states.
(b) The northern states.
(c) The American nation.
(d) The western world.
3. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
4. Who does Flashman demand the Americans hand him over to?
(a) Captain Spring.
(b) The British Council.
(c) The British ambassador.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. What card game does Flashman play after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the well-armed men leave outside the bar?
2. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
3. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
4. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
5. What does Flashman threaten to do to Randolph does not stop complaining?
Short Essay Questions
1. How do Flashman and Cassy escape Buck Robinson and his men?
2. How do John and his men decide to deal with Flashman?
3. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
4. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
5. What are the charges against Spring?
6. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
7. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
8. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
9. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
10. What does Lincoln tell Buck in Chapter 12?
This section contains 716 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)