|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
(a) St. Louis.
(b) New Orleans.
2. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
(a) His prime slaves.
(b) His harlem girls.
(c) His art collection.
(d) His antique selection.
3. What does Baily say slavery divides?
(a) The American nation.
(b) The northern states.
(c) The western world.
(d) The southern states.
4. Who does Flashman ask for passage back to England?
5. Where does Cassy say she grew up?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A post office.
(c) A brewery.
(d) A fine house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Flashman say he is related to Tom Little?
2. What does Flashman say he is now trading?
3. What is Cassy's full name?
4. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
5. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
2. Why does Cassy associate freedom with Britain?
3. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
4. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
5. How do John and his men decide to deal with Flashman?
6. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
7. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
8. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
9. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
10. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)