|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
(b) New Orleans.
(c) St. Louis.
2. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
(a) He wants his British superiors to hear it.
(b) He is scared of Spring's anger.
(c) He does not want to be jailed.
(d) He does not want to be hanged.
3. Who does Flashman beg to see at Judge Payne's house?
(a) Tom Arnold.
(b) Judge Payne.
(c) Abraham Lincolm.
(d) Mr. Combs.
4. What is Cassy's full name?
5. Who is Flashman with when Randolph asks to see him?
(a) The cabin boy.
(b) The captain.
(c) A prostitute.
(d) A slave owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prosecutor?
2. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
3. What does Flashman threaten to do to Randolph does not stop complaining?
4. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
5. What card game does Flashman play after dinner?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
2. What are the charges against Spring?
3. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
4. How does Flashman manage to escape the U.S. Navy?
5. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
6. What do Drusilla and Messalina recall in court?
7. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
8. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
9. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
10. What does Lincoln tell Buck in Chapter 12?
This section contains 685 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)