|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
(b) North Carolina.
2. Where does Cassy say she grew up?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A post office.
(c) A fine house.
(d) A plantation.
3. What does Cassy say she was forced to work as at 13?
(a) A porn star.
(b) A stripper.
(c) A miner.
(d) A prostitute.
4. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
(b) New York.
(d) North Carolina.
5. What is wrong with the old man in the ticket office?
(a) He is dumb.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is deaf.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
2. Who do the two slaves say was kind to them aboard the ship?
3. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
4. What is the name of the river that is the boundary between slave and free states?
5. What kind of rally does Albert Smith say he is attending?
Short Essay Questions
1. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
2. How do Flashman and Cassy escape Buck Robinson and his men?
3. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
4. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
5. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
6. What do Drusilla and Messalina recall in court?
7. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
8. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
9. How do John and his men decide to deal with Flashman?
10. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
This section contains 708 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)