|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(b) North Carolina.
2. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(a) Horse like.
3. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
(a) Janice and Lauren.
(b) Drusilla and Messalina.
(c) Petra and Horace.
(d) Cassie and Milly.
4. What country does Baily think owns Balliol College?
5. Who does Flashman start to long for as Christmas approaches?
(a) His mother.
(b) Mr. Morrison.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman call Spring?
2. Who is Flashman with when Randolph asks to see him?
3. Who does Flashman refer to as a viscious brat?
4. What is the name of the prosecutor's assistant?
5. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Lincoln tell Buck in Chapter 12?
2. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
3. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
4. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
5. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
6. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
7. What do Drusilla and Messalina recall in court?
8. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
9. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
10. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
This section contains 645 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)