|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
(a) Cry, bellow and laugh.
(b) Bluff, shift and lie.
(c) Kindle, fumble and run.
(d) Bull, fart and exaggerate.
2. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
(a) He is scared of Spring's anger.
(b) He wants his British superiors to hear it.
(c) He does not want to be hanged.
(d) He does not want to be jailed.
3. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(c) Horse like.
4. Who does Cassy shoot in Chapter 11?
5. What does Flashman say he will give to Spring in exchange for passage back to England?
(a) Comber's money.
(b) Comber's stolen evidence.
(c) A business in England.
(d) Female slaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman say he is now trading?
2. What does Cassy say she senses at Fisher's Landing?
3. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
4. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
5. What was Cassie's punishment when she ran away from New Orleans?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
2. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
3. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
4. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
5. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
6. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
7. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
8. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
9. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
10. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)