|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
(a) Runaway prisoners.
(b) Parentless children.
(c) Runaway slaves.
(d) Black prostitutes.
2. Who does Flashman refer to as a viscious brat?
3. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(c) North Carolina.
4. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
(b) North Carolina.
5. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
2. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
3. How does Annie want Flashman to punish Hermia?
4. Who do the two slaves say was kind to them aboard the ship?
5. What country does Flashman say he is angry at in Chapter 10?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)