|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the slave girl with whom Flashman sleeps?
2. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
3. What is the name of the plantation to which Flashman walks?
(c) Big Business.
4. What does the red-haired auctioneer like to drink?
5. What card game does Flashman play after dinner?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cassy's full name?
2. Who does Flashman refer to as a viscious brat?
3. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
4. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
5. Where does Buck Robinson say he saw the wanted poster?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
2. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
3. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
4. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
5. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
6. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
7. Why does Cassy associate freedom with Britain?
8. What do Drusilla and Messalina recall in court?
9. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
10. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
This section contains 596 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)