|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman threaten to do to Randolph does not stop complaining?
(a) Drown him.
(b) Sell him.
(c) Hang him.
(d) Flog him.
2. What is wrong with the old man in the ticket office?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is dumb.
(d) He has cancer.
3. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
4. Who does Flashman demand the Americans hand him over to?
(a) The British ambassador.
(b) The British Council.
(c) Captain Spring.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
5. What name does Flashman give himself aboard the boat?
(a) Simon Legree.
(b) David Crimmond.
(c) Peter English.
(d) James K. Prescott.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Annie is wearing when she reappears from her bedroom?
2. What does Flashman call Spring?
3. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
4. Where does Buck Robinson say he saw the wanted poster?
5. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)