Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
(a) The murder bits.
(b) The true bits.
(c) The sexy bits.
(d) The spicy bits.
2. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Where does Flashman say he wants to head once he has enough money?
(c) The North.
(d) The west.
4. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
(a) The slaves were bound for the US.
(b) She resisted a US warship.
(c) Flashman fought for the British army,
(d) Balliol college is American owned.
5. What is the name of the river that is the boundary between slave and free states?
(a) The Hudson River.
(b) The Missouri River.
(c) The Ohio River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassy say will happen to her if they are caught?
2. What kind of black people does Flashman think are a nuisance?
3. What does Mrs. Payne disapprove of Flashman doing in Chapter 11?
4. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
5. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)