|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Flashman with when Randolph asks to see him?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) The cabin boy.
(c) The captain.
(d) A slave owner.
2. What does Flashman say he will give to Spring in exchange for passage back to England?
(a) Comber's stolen evidence.
(b) Female slaves.
(c) Comber's money.
(d) A business in England.
3. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His blasphemy.
(c) His humor.
(d) His cruelty.
4. What is the name of the prosecutor's assistant?
5. Who attacks Omohundro in Chapter 9?
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of black people does Flashman think are a nuisance?
2. What does Cassy save Flashman from?
3. What card game does Flashman play after dinner?
4. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
5. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
2. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
3. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
4. Why does Cassy associate freedom with Britain?
5. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
6. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
7. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
8. What do Drusilla and Messalina recall in court?
9. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
10. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
This section contains 590 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)