|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
2. Where does Cassy say she grew up?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A plantation.
(c) A post office.
(d) A fine house.
3. Who does Flashman beg to see at Judge Payne's house?
(a) Tom Arnold.
(b) Judge Payne.
(c) Abraham Lincolm.
(d) Mr. Combs.
4. Where does Buck Robinson say he saw the wanted poster?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
5. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
(a) His prime slaves.
(b) His antique selection.
(c) His art collection.
(d) His harlem girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashman demand the Americans hand him over to?
2. What country does Cassy say she associates with freedom?
3. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
4. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
5. What does Baily say slavery divides?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
2. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
3. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
4. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
5. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
6. How does Flashman manage to escape the U.S. Navy?
7. How do John and his men decide to deal with Flashman?
8. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
9. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
10. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
This section contains 617 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)