|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the red-haired auctioneer like to drink?
2. What is the name of the plantation to which Flashman walks?
(d) Big Business.
3. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
4. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
(a) Drusilla and Messalina.
(b) Petra and Horace.
(c) Janice and Lauren.
(d) Cassie and Milly.
5. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
(a) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
2. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
3. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
4. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
5. What does Mrs. Payne disapprove of Flashman doing in Chapter 11?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
2. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
3. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
4. What does Lincoln tell Buck in Chapter 12?
5. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
6. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
7. How does Flashman manage to escape the U.S. Navy?
8. How do Flashman and Cassy escape Buck Robinson and his men?
9. Why does Cassy associate freedom with Britain?
10. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
This section contains 676 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)