|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of rally does Albert Smith say he is attending?
(a) A democracy rally.
(b) A Klansman rally.
(c) A communist rally.
(d) An abolitionist rally.
2. What is the name of the slave girl with whom Flashman sleeps?
3. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
(a) Kiss his feet.
(b) Lie down.
(c) Tie each other up.
(d) Run away.
4. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
(a) The true bits.
(b) The spicy bits.
(c) The sexy bits.
(d) The murder bits.
5. What is the name of the prosecutor?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the court say they want from Flashman?
2. What name does Flashman give himself aboard the boat?
3. Where does Cassy say she grew up?
4. What does Flashman say Marcellus Anderson is quick to do?
5. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
2. How does Flashman manage to escape the U.S. Navy?
3. What do Drusilla and Messalina recall in court?
4. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
5. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
6. What does Lincoln tell Buck in Chapter 12?
7. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
8. Why does Cassy associate freedom with Britain?
9. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
10. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
This section contains 606 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)