|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of the plantation to which Flashman walks?
(c) Big Business.
2. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
(a) His cruelty.
(b) His humor.
(c) His blasphemy.
(d) His kindness.
3. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
4. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
(a) He does not want to be hanged.
(b) He is scared of Spring's anger.
(c) He wants his British superiors to hear it.
(d) He does not want to be jailed.
5. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
2. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
3. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
4. Where does Cassy say she grew up?
5. What does Cassy say she senses at Fisher's Landing?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
2. What do Drusilla and Messalina recall in court?
3. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
4. How do Flashman and Cassy escape Buck Robinson and his men?
5. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
6. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
7. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
8. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
9. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
10. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
This section contains 760 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)