|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
(a) It's natural.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) He gets a kick from it.
(d) It's funny.
2. What is the name of the plantation to which Flashman walks?
(b) Big Business.
3. What is wrong with the old man in the ticket office?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is dumb.
4. Where does Cassy say she grew up?
(a) A brewery.
(b) A post office.
(c) A fine house.
(d) A plantation.
5. What does the court say they want from Flashman?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cassy's full name?
2. What does Miss Rivers own?
3. What is the name of the prosecutor?
4. What country does Cassy say she associates with freedom?
5. What name does Flashman give himself in Chapter 10?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
2. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
3. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
4. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
5. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
6. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
7. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
8. How do Flashman and Cassy escape Buck Robinson and his men?
9. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
10. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
This section contains 661 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)