|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman call Spring?
(a) Son of Satan.
(b) An escaped mental patient.
(c) A confused man.
(d) An inhuman beast.
2. What country does Cassy say she associates with freedom?
3. What does Cassy tell Flashman will happen to him if they are caught?
(a) He will be drowned.
(b) He will be burned.
(c) He will be flogged.
(d) He will be hanged.
4. What is the name of the prosecutor's assistant?
5. Who does Cassy shoot in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What name does Flashman give himself aboard the boat?
2. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
3. What does Cassy say she senses at Fisher's Landing?
4. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
5. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
2. How do John and his men decide to deal with Flashman?
3. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
4. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
5. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
6. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
7. What are the charges against Spring?
8. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
9. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
10. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
This section contains 650 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)