|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His leg.
(b) His groin.
(c) His buttocks.
(d) His shoulder.
2. What is the name of the plantation to which Flashman walks?
(a) Big Business.
3. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
4. What is the only thing Annie is wearing when she reappears from her bedroom?
(a) A gun holster.
(b) A cowboy hat.
(c) Riding boots.
5. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
(a) His prime slaves.
(b) His harlem girls.
(c) His antique selection.
(d) His art collection.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
2. What is the name of the river that is the boundary between slave and free states?
3. What does Flashman say he is now trading?
4. What does Miss Rivers own?
5. What name does Flashman give himself aboard the boat?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
2. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
3. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
4. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
5. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
6. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
7. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
8. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
9. What are the charges against Spring?
10. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)