|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the old man in the ticket office?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is dumb.
(d) He is blind.
2. Where does Flashman say he wants to head once he has enough money?
(b) The North.
(c) The west.
3. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
(a) He gets a kick from it.
(b) It's natural.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) It's funny.
4. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
5. What does Mrs. Payne disapprove of Flashman doing in Chapter 11?
(a) Taking Cassy upstairs.
(b) Slapping Cassy.
(c) Kissing Cassy.
(d) Calling Lincoln Abe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman threaten to do to Randolph does not stop complaining?
2. Which character is furious with Flashman in Chapter 11?
3. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
5. Who does Flashman refer to as a viscious brat?
Short Essay Questions
1. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
2. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
3. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
4. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
5. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
6. Why does Flashman decide to lie in court?
7. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
8. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
9. How do John and his men decide to deal with Flashman?
10. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
This section contains 662 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)