|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game does Flashman play after dinner?
2. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His leg.
(b) His groin.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His buttocks.
3. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
4. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
(a) The slaves were bound for the US.
(b) Balliol college is American owned.
(c) Flashman fought for the British army,
(d) She resisted a US warship.
5. What does Flashman say he is now trading?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
2. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
3. Who does Flashman ask for passage back to England?
4. How does Annie want Flashman to punish Hermia?
5. What does Flashman tell people was his former job?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Cassy associate freedom with Britain?
2. What does Cassy tell Flashman about her life thus far?
3. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
4. What opinion does Lincoln give about slavery in Chapter 13?
5. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
6. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
7. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
8. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
9. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
10. How do John and his men decide to deal with Flashman?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)