|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
2. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
3. What does Miss Rivers own?
(a) A hotel.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A plantation.
(d) A farm.
4. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
(a) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
5. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
(a) It's natural.
(b) He gets a kick from it.
(c) He does not love her.
(d) It's funny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prosecutor's assistant?
2. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
4. Who does Cassy shoot in Chapter 11?
5. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
2. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
3. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
4. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
5. How is Randolph killed in Chapter 9?
6. What does Baily tell Flashman about slavery in America in Chapter 13?
7. How does Flashman manage to escape the U.S. Navy?
8. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
9. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
10. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
This section contains 603 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)