|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman decide to stand for at the beginning of this chapter?
(c) The trade union.
(d) The buccaneers.
2. Which member of his crew does Spring leave behind as a slave?
(c) The cabin boy.
3. What is the name of Crixus' extraordinary slave?
(a) Peter Jackson.
(b) David Ruth.
(c) Maclom Crowley.
(d) George Randolph.
4. Who gives Flashman money in this chapter?
(a) Mr. Comber.
5. What is Flashman's nickname?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of Flashman's bunkmate?
2. What does Flashman visualize as Bryant lies in a coma?
3. What does Flashman say could endanger prosecution?
4. When does Kirk say slaving was good?
5. Who offers Flashman sexual favors in this chapter?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Comber tell Flashman in this section?
2. How does Flashman get the Americans on his side?
3. Why does Lincoln suspect Flashman is lying?
4. What does the U.S. Navy do with Flashman in this section?
5. How does Flashman know the Balliol College is a slaver ship?
6. How does Spring deal with the slaves once they are aboard the ship?
7. What does the reader learn about Amazons in this section?
8. Why does Spring want his men to get the female slaves pregnant?
9. How does Morrison save Flashman?
10. What is Abraham's opinion of slaves?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)