|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In what Scottish town did Flashy meet Elspeth?
(b) East Kilbride.
2. Who becomes the butt of everyone's jokes in Chapter 2?
3. To what country does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
4. What do the Flashmans want to call their first child?
(a) John Harry Peter.
(b) Harry Albert Victor.
(c) Victor Frank Daniel.
(d) Harry Jack Paul.
5. What do Amazon's amputate so it does not interfere with their archery?
(a) An eye.
(b) A breast.
(c) A small finger.
(d) An arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Spring excite the sharks in this section?
2. Which member of Spring's crew do the Amazon's capture?
3. What kind of gun does Spring order Flashman to demonstrate?
4. When does Kirk say slaving was good?
5. What does Crixus refer to as blasphemous iniquity?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Spring want his men to get the female slaves pregnant?
2. How does Flashman describe the sleep barque aboard the ship?
3. What does Flashman see as he approaches Apokoto?
4. What does Flashman pack with him to take to Louisiana?
5. How does Flashman know the Balliol College is a slaver ship?
6. How does Susie Willnick help out Flashman?
7. How does Spring's reaction to the Amazons differ from the reactions of his crew?
8. Why does Flashman think people against the slave trade are full of hypocrisy?
9. What regrets does Spring have about his life?
10. What happens when Spring and his crew try to leave Apokoto?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)