|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crixus offer to send to London ahead of Flashman's arrival?
(a) Flashman's bounty.
(b) A letter to Flashman's wife.
(c) Comber's report.
(d) Comber's dead body.
2. Who is Spring buying the Amazons from?
3. Who does Crixus claim Randopoh is more important than?
(a) Nat Turner.
(b) Denmark Vesey.
(c) Frederick Douglas.
(d) Booker T. Washington.
4. What does Morrison say is coming to Britain?
5. What city does Fairbrother take Flashman back to at the end of this section?
(b) San Francisco.
(c) New York.
(d) New Orleans.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Flashman call his female slave?
2. What is Mr. Moultrie's position in the navy?
3. What do the U.S. Navy agents address Flashman as?
4. What do the Flashmans want to call their first child?
5. How is Fanny related to Locke?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Flashman plan to escape at the end of Chapter 6?
2. How does Flashman describe King Gezo?
3. In what way does life aboard the ship worsen as she enters the Carribbean?
4. How does Spring's reaction to the Amazons differ from the reactions of his crew?
5. How does Flashman describe the sleep barque aboard the ship?
6. What happens to Looney in this section?
7. How does Flashman almost kill Bryant?
8. What does the reader learn about Amazons in this section?
9. What is Flashman's opinion of life aboard the Balliol College?
10. How does Flashman's seasickness affect him aboard the Balliol College?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)