|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Flashman's school?
2. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
(a) She is too tired.
(b) She is pregnant.
(c) She does not love him.
(d) She is having an affair.
3. What is Flashman's nickname for his mother-in-law?
(b) Queen Bitch.
(d) Dragon Queen.
4. Which president does Flashman call a typical aristocrat?
(a) George Washington.
(b) Abraham Lincoln.
(c) Andrew Johnson.
(d) Andrew Jackson.
5. How does Looney get even?
(a) He urinates on sacks of gruel.
(b) He thumps Flashman.
(c) He rings the emergency bell.
(d) He releases the life boats.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln take Flashman aside to talk about?
2. In which state has Flashman heard that people have struck gold?
3. What kind of refugees are starting to leave Europe?
4. Why do Spring and Murphy kill 600 of their captives?
5. How does Flashman like to write Benjamin Disraeli's surname?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flashman pack with him to take to Louisiana?
2. How does Morrison save Flashman?
3. How does Flashman almost kill Bryant?
4. What happens when Spring and his crew try to leave Apokoto?
5. What does Comber tell Flashman in this section?
6. Why does Flashman think Elspeth's child is not his?
7. How does Susie Willnick help out Flashman?
8. What does Crixus tell Flashman about the Underground Railroad?
9. How does Flashman plan to escape at the end of Chapter 6?
10. Why is Flashman so disappointed in Lady Caroline Lamb?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)