|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Spring murder in this section?
(c) Lady Caroline Lamb.
2. How does Looney get even?
(a) He rings the emergency bell.
(b) He urinates on sacks of gruel.
(c) He thumps Flashman.
(d) He releases the life boats.
3. What is the stone wall made of?
4. What does Sulliavan say a captain did when he had no time to drown 300 slaves?
(a) He made them part of his crew.
(b) He set them free.
(c) He burned the ship.
(d) He blew them up.
5. How is Fanny related to Locke?
(a) His mother.
(b) His cousin.
(c) His sister.
(d) His daughter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of female slaves does Spring want to hold back for New Orlean brothels?
2. What country's flag does Looney fetch for Comb's service?
3. What color is Fanny's hair?
4. Who does Crixus claim Randopoh is more important than?
5. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flashman pack with him to take to Louisiana?
2. Why is Flashman so disappointed in Lady Caroline Lamb?
3. Why does Flashman think Elspeth's child is not his?
4. How does Flashman know the Balliol College is a slaver ship?
5. How does Morrison save Flashman?
6. What is Flashman's opinion of life aboard the Balliol College?
7. What happens when Spring and his crew try to leave Apokoto?
8. What does Comber tell Flashman in this section?
9. How does Flashman plan to escape at the end of Chapter 6?
10. What happens to Looney in this section?
This section contains 591 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)