Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Flashman say his name is when he arrives in America?
(a) Sgt. Kirk.
(b) Lt. Combs.
(c) Gen. Sullivan.
(d) Dr. Arnold.
2. What does Flashman visualize as Bryant lies in a coma?
(a) A harem.
(b) A duel.
(c) A battle field.
(d) The gallows.
3. Who becomes the butt of everyone's jokes in Chapter 2?
4. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
5. In what country will the women's value increase if they are pregnant?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Spring buying the Amazons from?
2. What does Flashman say he has seen enough of?
3. Which president does Flashman call a typical aristocrat?
4. Why do Spring and Murphy kill 600 of their captives?
5. What does Comber ask Flashman if he opposes?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Spring and his crew try to leave Apokoto?
2. How does Flashman manage to escape the U.S. Navy?
3. How does Flashman get the Americans on his side?
4. What does the reader learn about Amazons in this section?
5. What is Abraham's opinion of slaves?
6. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
7. How does Flashman describe King Gezo?
8. Why does Flashman think Elspeth's child is not his?
9. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
10. What does Lincoln tell Buck in Chapter 12?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)