|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of Morrison's banker friend?
2. What is the name of the organization Crixus claims saves souls?
(a) The Leaping Frogs.
(b) The Underground Railroad.
(c) The Secret Cellars.
(d) The Place in the Sky.
3. What is a coffle?
(a) A reliable slave.
(b) A dead slave.
(c) A line of chained slaves.
(d) An intelligent slave.
4. Who does Lincoln describe as a nuisance?
(c) The French.
(d) The British.
5. For whom does Flashman say he is looking?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His son.
(c) His brother.
(d) His sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Spring say will make the women's children smarter?
2. Who treats Comber in this section?
3. To what does Flashman compare Randolph's face?
4. What color is Fanny's hair?
5. As what does Flashman immediately label Randolp?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Peter Omohundro present a problem in Chapter 9?
2. What does Cassy say will happen to them both if the authorities catch them?
3. How does Flashman deal with Omohundro?
4. What is Cassy's opinion of men?
5. Why does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
6. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
7. What does Flashman soon realize about the trial?
8. What does Flashman pack with him to take to Louisiana?
9. What are the charges against Spring?
10. How does Lincoln ease Flashman's worries in Chapter 13?
This section contains 607 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)