|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Comb say hired him to spy on the smugglers?
(a) The Gestapo.
(b) The African government.
(c) The BFI.
(d) The Board of Trade.
2. Which character does Flashman say is now unrecognizable as a human?
3. Who does Springer berate for his humanitarianism?
4. Who does Spring murder in this section?
(c) Lady Caroline Lamb.
5. What does Flashman call the scholars at Balliol?
(b) Pug faces.
(d) Slave drivers.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of refugees are starting to leave Europe?
2. What does Susie lend Flashman money for?
3. What is Flashman's nickname?
4. Why does Morrison think it is good idea if Flashman becomes an M.P?
5. What does Sullivan confide to Flashman about Spring?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the U.S. Navy do with Flashman in this section?
2. How does Spring's reaction to the Amazons differ from the reactions of his crew?
3. How does Flashman describe King Gezo?
4. What happens to Looney in this section?
5. How does Spring deal with the slaves once they are aboard the ship?
6. How does Flashman's seasickness affect him aboard the Balliol College?
7. What is Sullivan's opinion of Spring?
8. What regrets does Spring have about his life?
9. What is Flashman's opinion of life aboard the Balliol College?
10. Why does Spring want his men to get the female slaves pregnant?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)