|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Morrison say is coming to Britain?
2. What do the politicians find on Flashman's person when Bryant accuses him of cheating?
(a) Three cards.
(b) A camera.
(c) A gun.
(d) A loaded die.
3. How is Fanny related to Locke?
(a) His mother.
(b) His daughter.
(c) His cousin.
(d) His sister.
4. Why does Elspeth refuse to have sex with Flashman?
(a) She does not love him.
(b) She is too tired.
(c) She is pregnant.
(d) She is having an affair.
5. Who does Flashman call Bible reared?
(a) Lady Caroline Lamb.
Short Answer Questions
1. In which state has Flashman heard that people have struck gold?
2. Where does Crixus say Flashman can find the fastest route back to England?
3. What was the name of Flashman's school?
4. Who treats Comber in this section?
5. When does Kirk say slaving was good?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is John's relationship with his wife, Annie?
2. Why does Spring want his men to get the female slaves pregnant?
3. How does Spring deal with the slaves once they are aboard the ship?
4. How does Susie Willnick help out Flashman?
5. What does Flashman see as he approaches Apokoto?
6. What is Abraham's opinion of slaves?
7. How does Flashman find a job in Chapter 10?
8. How does Flashman settle into life once he arrives in Louisiana?
9. What is Flashman's opinion of George Washington?
10. What does Flashman pack with him to take to Louisiana?
This section contains 602 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)