|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Spring order to be hosed down?
(a) The crew.
(b) The deck.
(c) The hold.
(d) The captives.
2. What kind of work does Crixus compare freeing slaves to?
(a) Holy work.
(b) Charity work.
(c) War work.
(d) Humanitarian work.
3. Who does Lincoln describe as a nuisance?
(b) The French.
(c) The British.
4. What do Amazon's amputate so it does not interfere with their archery?
(a) An eye.
(b) A breast.
(c) A small finger.
(d) An arm.
5. What game does Bentick suggest they play?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the King Spring works with?
2. Who does Flashman call Bible reared?
3. What is the name of the bald man the navy officers lead Flashman to?
4. What city does Fairbrother take Flashman back to at the end of this section?
5. What country does Spring offer to take Flashman to?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lincoln suspect Flashman is lying?
2. In what way does life aboard the ship worsen as she enters the Carribbean?
3. What does Comber tell Flashman in this section?
4. Why does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
5. What is Flashman's opinion of life aboard the Balliol College?
6. How does Susie Willnick help out Flashman?
7. What is Sullivan's opinion of Spring?
8. What is Flashman's opinion of George Washington?
9. What is the story Sullivan relates to Flashman about another captain of slaver?
10. What is happening in England when Flashman returns?
This section contains 573 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)