|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Crixus offer to send to London ahead of Flashman's arrival?
(a) Flashman's bounty.
(b) A letter to Flashman's wife.
(c) Comber's dead body.
(d) Comber's report.
2. Who does Lincoln describe as a nuisance?
(b) The French.
(d) The British.
3. What do the U.S. Navy agents address Flashman as?
4. In which state has Flashman heard that people have struck gold?
(d) New York.
5. What does Flashman say could endanger prosecution?
(a) Immediately going back to London.
(b) Irrational thinking.
(c) A trail outside Washington.
(d) Premature enclosure.
Short Answer Questions
1. As what does Flashman immediately label Randolp?
2. To what religious figure does Looney compare Spring?
3. What is Abraham's position aboard the USS Cormorant?
4. What does Spring order to be hosed down?
5. For whom does Flashman say he is looking?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Flashman think about Annie's refusal to socialize with him after sex?
2. How does Flashman's situation differ from Randolph's?
3. How does Flashman almost kill Bryant?
4. What is the story Sullivan relates to Flashman about another captain of slaver?
5. How does Cassy kill Tom and George?
6. What does Anderson state that the plaintiff must show?
7. Why does Crixus want Flashman to escort Randolph?
8. Why is Flashman's decision to stand for Parliament seen as a good thing all round?
9. How does Flashman manage to escape the U.S. Navy?
10. How does Susie Willnick help out Flashman?
This section contains 625 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)