|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What card game does Flashman play after dinner?
2. Who does Flashman demand the Americans hand him over to?
(a) The British ambassador.
(b) The British Council.
(c) Captain Spring.
(d) Abraham Lincoln.
3. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
(a) The true bits.
(b) The sexy bits.
(c) The spicy bits.
(d) The murder bits.
4. What was Cassie's punishment when she ran away from New Orleans?
(a) Time in the sweat box.
(b) Water and bread for a week.
(c) A public flogging.
(d) A public stoning.
5. What does Cassy say she senses at Fisher's Landing?
(b) The lord.
6. What does Cassy tell Flashman will happen to him if they are caught?
(a) He will be flogged.
(b) He will be drowned.
(c) He will be burned.
(d) He will be hanged.
7. Who is Flashman with when Randolph asks to see him?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) The captain.
(c) The cabin boy.
(d) A slave owner.
8. Who does Cassy shoot in Chapter 11?
9. Who attacks Omohundro in Chapter 9?
10. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(b) Horse like.
11. What country does Flashman say he is angry at in Chapter 10?
12. How does Flashman say he is related to Tom Little?
13. What does Miss Rivers own?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A whorehouse.
(c) A hotel.
(d) A farm.
14. What is the name of the steamship Flashman sails on in Chapter 9?
(b) St. Peter.
15. What is Cassy's full name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What country does Cassy say she associates with freedom?
2. What does Mrs. Payne disapprove of Flashman doing in Chapter 11?
3. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
4. What does the court say they want from Flashman?
5. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)