|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What language do the two slaves speak fluently?
2. Who does Flashman ask for passage back to England?
3. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(d) North Carolina.
4. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(d) Horse like.
5. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
6. What does Cassy tell Flashman will happen to him if they are caught?
(a) He will be flogged.
(b) He will be drowned.
(c) He will be burned.
(d) He will be hanged.
7. What is wrong with the old man in the ticket office?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He has cancer.
(c) He is dumb.
(d) He is blind.
8. What does Flashman threaten to do to Randolph does not stop complaining?
(a) Sell him.
(b) Drown him.
(c) Flog him.
(d) Hang him.
9. What country does Cassy say she associates with freedom?
10. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
11. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
12. How does Flashman say he is related to Tom Little?
13. Who does Flashman demand the Americans hand him over to?
(a) Abraham Lincoln.
(b) Captain Spring.
(c) The British Council.
(d) The British ambassador.
14. What does Cassy say she senses at Fisher's Landing?
(a) The lord.
15. What is the name of the prosecutor's assistant?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Annie is wearing when she reappears from her bedroom?
2. What does Flashman say Marcellus Anderson is quick to do?
3. Who does Flashman start to long for as Christmas approaches?
4. What does Flashman say he is now trading?
5. Who do the two slaves say was kind to them aboard the ship?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)