|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
(a) North Carolina.
2. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His groin.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His buttocks.
(d) His leg.
3. What country does Flashman say he is angry at in Chapter 10?
4. What is the only thing Annie is wearing when she reappears from her bedroom?
(b) A cowboy hat.
(c) A gun holster.
(d) Riding boots.
5. What does the red-haired auctioneer like to drink?
6. What country does Cassy say she associates with freedom?
7. What is the name of the plantation to which Flashman walks?
(b) Big Business.
8. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
(c) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
9. How does Annie want Flashman to punish Hermia?
(a) Through working her harder.
(b) Through bullying.
(c) Through starvation.
(d) Through flogging.
10. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
(b) New York.
(c) North Carolina.
11. What is the name of the steamship Flashman sails on in Chapter 9?
(c) St. Peter.
12. What does Flashman say he will give to Spring in exchange for passage back to England?
(a) Comber's stolen evidence.
(b) Comber's money.
(c) A business in England.
(d) Female slaves.
13. What does Miss Rivers own?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A farm.
(c) A whorehouse.
(d) A hotel.
14. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
(a) His antique selection.
(b) His art collection.
(c) His prime slaves.
(d) His harlem girls.
15. Who does Flashman beg to see at Judge Payne's house?
(a) Mr. Combs.
(b) Tom Arnold.
(c) Judge Payne.
(d) Abraham Lincolm.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Cassie's punishment when she ran away from New Orleans?
2. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
3. What does Cassy save Flashman from?
4. Where does Flashman say he wants to head once he has enough money?
5. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)