|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cassy's full name?
2. What country does Flashman say he is angry at in Chapter 10?
3. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His shoulder.
(b) His groin.
(c) His leg.
(d) His buttocks.
4. What is the only thing Annie is wearing when she reappears from her bedroom?
(a) A gun holster.
(b) Riding boots.
(d) A cowboy hat.
5. What does the court say they want from Flashman?
6. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
(a) He does not want to be jailed.
(b) He is scared of Spring's anger.
(c) He does not want to be hanged.
(d) He wants his British superiors to hear it.
7. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
8. What name does Flashman give himself in Chapter 10?
(a) Peter Redding.
(b) Dave Pierce.
(c) John Goodman.
(d) Tom Arnold.
9. What is the name of the prosecutor?
10. What name does Flashman give himself aboard the boat?
(a) David Crimmond.
(b) Peter English.
(c) James K. Prescott.
(d) Simon Legree.
11. What is the name of the slave girl with whom Flashman sleeps?
12. How does Annie want Flashman to punish Hermia?
(a) Through flogging.
(b) Through bullying.
(c) Through starvation.
(d) Through working her harder.
13. What is the name of the prosecutor's assistant?
14. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
15. What kind of rally does Albert Smith say he is attending?
(a) A democracy rally.
(b) An abolitionist rally.
(c) A Klansman rally.
(d) A communist rally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the river that is the boundary between slave and free states?
2. What does Flashman say Marcellus Anderson is quick to do?
3. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
4. What does Baily say slavery divides?
5. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)