|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What country does Flashman say he is angry at in Chapter 10?
2. Which character is furious with Flashman in Chapter 11?
3. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
(a) The spicy bits.
(b) The true bits.
(c) The murder bits.
(d) The sexy bits.
4. What does Mrs. Payne disapprove of Flashman doing in Chapter 11?
(a) Taking Cassy upstairs.
(b) Calling Lincoln Abe.
(c) Kissing Cassy.
(d) Slapping Cassy.
5. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His groin.
(b) His buttocks.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His leg.
6. What is Cassy's full name?
7. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
(a) The slaves were bound for the US.
(b) Flashman fought for the British army,
(c) She resisted a US warship.
(d) Balliol college is American owned.
8. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
(a) Cassie and Milly.
(b) Drusilla and Messalina.
(c) Petra and Horace.
(d) Janice and Lauren.
9. What does Cassy tell Flashman will happen to him if they are caught?
(a) He will be flogged.
(b) He will be drowned.
(c) He will be burned.
(d) He will be hanged.
10. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
(a) He does not love her.
(b) It's funny.
(c) He gets a kick from it.
(d) It's natural.
11. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(c) Horse like.
12. Who does Flashman start to long for as Christmas approaches?
(b) His mother.
(c) Mr. Morrison.
13. What is the name of the plantation to which Flashman walks?
(a) Big Business.
14. Who do the two slaves say was kind to them aboard the ship?
(d) Mr. Comber.
15. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
(a) Tie each other up.
(b) Run away.
(c) Lie down.
(d) Kiss his feet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Flashman beg to see at Judge Payne's house?
2. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
4. What does Cassy say will happen to her if they are caught?
5. How does Flashman say he is related to Tom Little?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)