|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attacks Omohundro in Chapter 9?
2. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
(a) Tie each other up.
(b) Run away.
(c) Lie down.
(d) Kiss his feet.
3. What does Cassy save Flashman from?
4. What kind of black people does Flashman think are a nuisance?
(a) Uneducated black people.
(b) Angry black people.
(c) Fun loving black people.
(d) Educated black people.
5. What does Flashman tell people was his former job?
(a) A jailer.
(b) A blackbirder.
(c) A plantation owner.
(d) A smuggler.
6. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
(a) His harlem girls.
(b) His art collection.
(c) His prime slaves.
(d) His antique selection.
7. Who does Cassy shoot in Chapter 11?
8. What country does Flashman say he is angry at in Chapter 10?
9. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
(c) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
10. Who is Flashman with when Randolph asks to see him?
(a) The captain.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) The cabin boy.
(d) A slave owner.
11. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His groin.
(b) His shoulder.
(c) His leg.
(d) His buttocks.
12. What name does Flashman give himself aboard the boat?
(a) Peter English.
(b) Simon Legree.
(c) James K. Prescott.
(d) David Crimmond.
13. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
(a) His blasphemy.
(b) His cruelty.
(c) His kindness.
(d) His humor.
14. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
15. What does Flashman threaten to do to Randolph does not stop complaining?
(a) Hang him.
(b) Drown him.
(c) Flog him.
(d) Sell him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the prosecutor?
2. What does Flashman call Spring?
3. What is the only thing Annie is wearing when she reappears from her bedroom?
4. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
5. Who does Flashman ask for passage back to England?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)