|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
(a) Drusilla and Messalina.
(b) Cassie and Milly.
(c) Janice and Lauren.
(d) Petra and Horace.
2. What country does Baily think owns Balliol College?
3. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
(a) His blasphemy.
(b) His cruelty.
(c) His humor.
(d) His kindness.
4. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
(a) The murder bits.
(b) The sexy bits.
(c) The true bits.
(d) The spicy bits.
5. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
(c) North Carolina.
6. What does Cassy save Flashman from?
7. Who does Flashman ask for passage back to England?
8. Who is Flashman with when Randolph asks to see him?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) A slave owner.
(c) The captain.
(d) The cabin boy.
9. What does Flashman say he must do in court?
(a) Kindle, fumble and run.
(b) Cry, bellow and laugh.
(c) Bull, fart and exaggerate.
(d) Bluff, shift and lie.
10. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(d) Horse like.
11. What does Flashman tell people was his former job?
(a) A smuggler.
(b) A jailer.
(c) A plantation owner.
(d) A blackbirder.
12. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
13. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
(a) Flashman fought for the British army,
(b) Balliol college is American owned.
(c) She resisted a US warship.
(d) The slaves were bound for the US.
14. What is Cassy's full name?
15. What does Flashman say he is now trading?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
2. What does the court say they want from Flashman?
3. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
4. What name does Flashman give himself in Chapter 10?
5. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)