Final Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
(a) The murder bits.
(b) The true bits.
(c) The sexy bits.
(d) The spicy bits.
2. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
3. Where does Flashman say he wants to head once he has enough money?
(c) The North.
(d) The west.
4. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
(a) The slaves were bound for the US.
(b) She resisted a US warship.
(c) Flashman fought for the British army,
(d) Balliol college is American owned.
5. What is the name of the river that is the boundary between slave and free states?
(a) The Hudson River.
(b) The Missouri River.
(c) The Ohio River.
(d) The Mississippi River.
6. What does Cassy say will happen to her if they are caught?
(a) She will be hanged.
(b) She will be burned.
(c) She will be raped.
(d) She will be shot.
7. What kind of black people does Flashman think are a nuisance?
(a) Angry black people.
(b) Uneducated black people.
(c) Fun loving black people.
(d) Educated black people.
8. What does Mrs. Payne disapprove of Flashman doing in Chapter 11?
(a) Slapping Cassy.
(b) Taking Cassy upstairs.
(c) Kissing Cassy.
(d) Calling Lincoln Abe.
9. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
10. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
(a) Runaway prisoners.
(b) Black prostitutes.
(c) Parentless children.
(d) Runaway slaves.
11. What is the name of the prosecutor's assistant?
12. What does Cassy say she was forced to work as at 13?
(a) A porn star.
(b) A prostitute.
(c) A miner.
(d) A stripper.
13. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
(d) North Carolina.
14. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
15. Why does Flashman say he is reluctant to divulge anything to the court?
(a) He is scared of Spring's anger.
(b) He wants his British superiors to hear it.
(c) He does not want to be jailed.
(d) He does not want to be hanged.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
2. What does Baily say slavery divides?
3. What does Miss Rivers own?
4. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
5. What is the name of the slave girl with whom Flashman sleeps?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)