|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His groin.
(b) His leg.
(c) His buttocks.
(d) His shoulder.
2. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
(a) His blasphemy.
(b) His kindness.
(c) His humor.
(d) His cruelty.
3. Who does Ohio law forbid people from aiding?
(a) Black prostitutes.
(b) Runaway slaves.
(c) Runaway prisoners.
(d) Parentless children.
4. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(a) Horse like.
5. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
(a) North Carolina.
(c) New York.
6. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) North Carolina.
7. What does Flashman say Marcellus Anderson is quick to do?
8. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
(a) He gets a kick from it.
(b) He does not love her.
(c) It's natural.
(d) It's funny.
9. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
(b) St. Louis.
(d) New Orleans.
10. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
11. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
(a) Lie down.
(b) Kiss his feet.
(c) Run away.
(d) Tie each other up.
12. What are the names of the two slaves Anderson examines?
(a) Janice and Lauren.
(b) Drusilla and Messalina.
(c) Cassie and Milly.
(d) Petra and Horace.
13. Who does Flashman start to long for as Christmas approaches?
(a) His mother.
(c) Mr. Morrison.
14. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
(b) North Carolina.
15. Who does Cassy shoot in Chapter 11?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the only thing Annie is wearing when she reappears from her bedroom?
2. Who is Flashman with when Randolph asks to see him?
3. What does Cassy say she was forced to work as at 13?
4. What country does Baily think owns Balliol College?
5. What does the crowd ask Cassy to do when she is on the auction stage?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)