|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Lincoln say Flashman must testify?
(a) New Orleans.
(d) St. Louis.
2. What does Flashman say he will give to Spring in exchange for passage back to England?
(a) Comber's money.
(b) Female slaves.
(c) Comber's stolen evidence.
(d) A business in England.
3. Who does Flashman beg to see at Judge Payne's house?
(a) Abraham Lincolm.
(b) Tom Arnold.
(c) Judge Payne.
(d) Mr. Combs.
4. What is the name of the steamship Flashman sails on in Chapter 9?
(c) St. Peter.
5. What does Flashman force the posse to do when he points his gun at Robinson?
(a) Tie each other up.
(b) Run away.
(c) Lie down.
(d) Kiss his feet.
6. Who does Flashman refer to as a viscious brat?
7. From what state is Peter Omohundro?
(a) North Carolina.
8. How does Annie want Flashman to punish Hermia?
(a) Through working her harder.
(b) Through bullying.
(c) Through starvation.
(d) Through flogging.
9. What does Cassy say surprises her about Flashman?
(a) His kindness.
(b) His cruelty.
(c) His blasphemy.
(d) His humor.
10. How does Flashman describe the two girls giggling in the New Orleans finery?
(d) Horse like.
11. What does Lincoln say is higher than law?
12. To what state does Jim Bakewell want to go?
(b) North Carolina.
(d) New York.
13. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His groin.
(b) His buttocks.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His leg.
14. Where does Flashman swim to at the beginning of Chapter 10?
(a) North Carolina.
15. What bits does Flashman say he omits from his story to Lincoln?
(a) The true bits.
(b) The murder bits.
(c) The sexy bits.
(d) The spicy bits.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bradlee invite Omohundro to look at?
2. What country does Baily think owns Balliol College?
3. Which character is furious with Flashman in Chapter 11?
4. What country does Cassy say she associates with freedom?
5. What language do the two slaves speak fluently?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)