|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the court say they want from Flashman?
2. What is wrong with the old man in the ticket office?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is dumb.
(c) He has cancer.
(d) He is blind.
3. Who dies at the end of Chapter 9?
4. What does Cassy say her future will be free of?
5. Why does John say he does not mind the way Flashman looks at his wife?
(a) It's funny.
(b) He gets a kick from it.
(c) It's natural.
(d) He does not love her.
6. What part of Flashman's body did Robinson's men shoot?
(a) His buttocks.
(b) His leg.
(c) His shoulder.
(d) His groin.
7. What is the name of the slave girl with whom Flashman sleeps?
8. What does Lincoln say Cassy will never wear again?
9. Who does Cassy shoot in Chapter 11?
10. What kind of rally does Albert Smith say he is attending?
(a) A communist rally.
(b) An abolitionist rally.
(c) A Klansman rally.
(d) A democracy rally.
11. What does Flashman tell people was his former job?
(a) A smuggler.
(b) A jailer.
(c) A blackbirder.
(d) A plantation owner.
12. Who does Flashman beg to see at Judge Payne's house?
(a) Judge Payne.
(b) Tom Arnold.
(c) Abraham Lincolm.
(d) Mr. Combs.
13. Which character is furious with Flashman in Chapter 11?
14. What does Miss Rivers own?
(a) A plantation.
(b) A farm.
(c) A whorehouse.
(d) A hotel.
15. What does the red-haired auctioneer like to drink?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Baily say slavery divides?
2. What does Anderson say is the first thing the plaintiff must show?
3. What does Flashman call Spring?
4. Where does Flashman say he wants to head once he has enough money?
5. What does Cassy say will happen to her if they are caught?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)